[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe it is genetics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: genetics.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
genetics.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
How does /fit/ feel about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq-AkTyQprc
>>
>>37020581
it's not genetics
>>
Fake. Its just a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
File: USObesityRate1960-2004.svg.png (26 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
USObesityRate1960-2004.svg.png
26 KB, 350x284
>>37020581
What caused the mutation, then?
>>
>>37020581

>Video starts with drawing their logo as a cupcake
>Dropped immediately
>>
>>37020614
lel, didn't even notice the cupcake logo
>>
>>37020581
>2 of the same people
>had the same diet
>had the same exercise
>obesity is genetic

... seriously motherfucker? Isnt this more of a case that identical twins are very much alike?
>>
Yeah no. I could easily use the muh genetics excuse. My mother js fat. My sister is fat and twice in my life I have been fat. The first time I got slim because of a growth spurt but the second time (now) has all been my hard work. Studies with twins working out together doesn't prove much of anything. If they want to prove that being fat is genetic and not environment, they need to do a study on siblings dehydrated adopted into different families and see how the weight of the child compares to the weight of their adopted family or genetic family.
>>
File: 54328576789.jpg (48 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
54328576789.jpg
48 KB, 625x370
>>37020581
>>
>>37020610

There are more niggers and spics these days
>>
>>37020581

It just seems as if he was grasping at straws through the entire video.

I've done lab reports that are more in-depth than this and essays that used more journal articles than this - he wouldn't be able to hand this in and expect anything more than a 3rd.

This is literally some video that a guy made for that easy YouTube money because he's telling fatties that it's not their fault.

Remember all those fat Jews rescued from concentration camps in WWII? Yeah... me neither.
>>
>Level of self control
>Level of metabolism
>Level of appetite
>genetic
I'll give em metabolism, which is evident on /fit/ all the time, where people are either trying to get fit from a skelly starting point or a fatty starting point. Self control is mostly taught, and if it rides on anything genetic, I'd say it's intellect. Appetite surely varies in everyone from one day to another, why would anyone suggest otherwise?

Basically what this video is saying is "it's harder for some to lose weight than others"
No shit you fucking idiots, is it news now that life isn't fair? It's not a valid excuse at all, if you want to blame all those things on genetics, they'd better explain how I've managed to lose 30kilos, because all those things apply to me. Anyone can lose weight, it's not imposible for anyone.

Fucking triggered, biased bullshit
>>
>>37020581
My genetics only kicked in when I started drinking a six pack every night
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.