[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT MIRES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: I'm okay with this.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
I'm okay with this.gif
2 MB, 500x282
> in finance and accounting class
> I fucking hate this class so much
> 4 hours long, hard as fuck, and at night so I'm tired
> I haven't tried to talk to anyone in the class, let alone make friends or flirt
> girl sits next to me, think nothing of it
> she starts up a convo with me about something or another
> she's from Romania
> alright, got my interest
> kinda cute, probably like 10-15 years older than me, and she has braces
> she literally can not understand anything that I'm saying, but she agrees with everything and compliments what I'm doing
> can't control her laughter
> covers her mouth when she laughs
> long eye contact
> I end up leaving class with her
> spaghetti is leaking out of her pockets
> she totally spergs out, leading to us walking around in circles in the building
> starts getting super nervous and jittery
> gets super obvious nervous tics
> starts stuttering
> spaghetti is literally spraying all over me
> and I thought I could be a nervous wreck sometimes

theres something extremely satisfying about making a girl sperg out like a 4chan autist
>>
>>36956019
>eastern european
Its all an act.
>>
>>36956033
do you think she wants my shekels?
>>
>>36956062
>gypsy
>wants your shekels

its safe to assume so
>>
>>36956749
>not banging the worlds misfortunate while misleading them into thinking you want to marry them
>>
>>36956062
She probably wants to marry you so that she can be a real American and not have to go back to her cabbage farm in the Former Soviet Republic of Elbonia
>>
>>36956019
>Romania
>15 years older than you
Bro she's just using you for shekels and green card if it was anywhere else other than Gypsyland I would honestly give her the benefit of the doubt but Romanians are literally worse than Niggers spics and Syrians combined.
>>
>>36956783
>Former Soviet Republic of Elbonia
kek
>>
File: 1460297825311.jpg (16 KB, 329x352) Image search: [Google]
1460297825311.jpg
16 KB, 329x352
>>36956809
> Romanians are literally worse than Niggers spics and Syrians combined.
>>
>>36956019
Yeah well at least you have girls in your vicinity, civil engineering classes are fucked and then I come home to browse /fit/ and read all the mirin' stories and want to kill myself

Even if you are not trying to get your dick wet, at least enjoy not being surrounded by pajeet and arab fucks all day
>>
> No mirrors in gym
>I bring a polaroid cube to record my gainz
>setup cube and do bench press
>finish workout go home
>watching video, eatting my macros
>asian girl across gym floor
>starring hard at my junk on every lift
>>
>tfw you're from romania
we hate gypsies too ;_;
>>
>>36956062
Romania has no job opportunities so young folk either move out to live or work in other countries but eventually end up going back to their birth country with money saved from working in countries with a much higher salary
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.