[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x462
/fit/ I need help. How can one girl in my life completely control my actions and thoughts just by me looking at her. How can I be stoic all the time except when I'm with her. How can I completely be vulnerable to this girl and why is she the one I can't get over. Also mental health general
>>
>>36954481
You're smitten with an ideal and not an actual person (the girl in particular)

Source: Made the same unreciprocated infatuation mistake multiple times with nothing but heart ache to show for it.

My advice. Question what about her causes you to feel this way, and be aware that your feelings are pretty unrealistic especailly if you just saw/met her.
>>
>>36954855
I've known her a while. And it's not that she's perfect she's imperfect, but I feel we're perfect together
>>
File: Her.jpg (54 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
Her.jpg
54 KB, 634x354
She's thinking about that guy she told you about.
>>
>>36954893
That's the thing. There is no other guy.
>>
>>36954870

I'm currently dealing with the same thing, but she just will never give a shit about me as much as I give a shit about her. First time in 5 years I let myself fall for someone like that. We were having a great time and keeping it casual at the beginning. But I let too much of myself show, allowed my feelings to get too involved. Told her I wanted more but she's in love with her ex and moves away in a couple weeks to be near him and I don't imagine we'll ever see each other again. Haven't been to the gym in a week. Tired and out of energy all the time, can't stop thinking about her. Drinking every day. Fuck I hate myself. Stop while your ahead anon.
>>
File: 1460735522724.gif (98 KB, 314x319) Image search: [Google]
1460735522724.gif
98 KB, 314x319
My best friend that is schizophrenic / bipolar is in love with me, and I don't feel the same way.

He was really easy to be friends with and I liked helping him out. I really, really care of the guy. But now that he has feelings, it's hard to get close to him, because I have become an 'obsession' point.

What do? How do you convince a paranoid, bipolar, schizophrenic that you two will never work out?
>>
>>36954870
Go talk to her you delusional fuck, posting on /fit/ won't do shit
>>
>>36954481
this is the type of beta mentality that you see in r9k folks.
>>
File: cyclone-2.jpg (105 KB, 890x660) Image search: [Google]
cyclone-2.jpg
105 KB, 890x660
>>36955040

Have terrible. lousy sex with him. Don't bathe for days, eat onions and garlic, let protein shit dingle berries hang from your ass hair, let your pubes get crusty and have that sleep gunk in your eyes.

If that doesn't work, shit the bed after.

If that still doesn't work, move to Latvia and open a gym in JÄ“kabpils.
>>
>>36955026

FUUUAAAAARRKKKKKK

STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP DRINKING ,NO CONTACT HER, GO TO THE GYM ASAP, EAT , TAKE PRE-WORKOUT, BLAST SOMETHING ON YOUR HEADPHONES, GET YOSELF WIRED AND JUST FUCKING GO TO THE GYM AND LIFT!
IF YOU FEEL RAGE DAS GOOD, USE IT, LIFT WITH IT!
MAKE YOUR DAY BUSY, GO OUT WITH FRIENDS! DESCRIBE YOUR BESTFRIEND THE SITUATION AND ASK HIM TO KEEP YOU BUSY IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO!
OPTIONAL: FUCK SOMEONE!
>>
>>36955107
It's funny cause one of the reasons I'm not interested is his poor hygiene. ):

I mean in like terms of communication... How do you get that through to someone who lives in their head?
>>
>>36954481

Because you are mentally and emotionally weak
>>
>>36955125

No contact. IF you don't do that it means you like the attention and his orbiting. In that case get the fuck outta hear.
>>
>>36954950

Sure there isn't...
>>
>>36954481

Dude, that's not love
>>
>>36954481
somebody is about to get a restraining order soon.
>>
>>36955111
TRIPS OF FUCKING TRUTH
>>
>36954481

Sometimes you just have to fuckyourself up, senpai.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.