[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FECAL TRANSPLANT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 28
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
I'm actually getting a fecal transplant next week.

My buddy at work said his girlfriend would do it for me, and she's totally healthy.

It's really happening bros.

I can't wait.

No more OCD, panic attacks, chronic constipation, fatigue, lack of motivation.

Why haven't you gotten one yet?
>>
Your friends girlfriend is going to shit in your ass and all your problems are gonna be solved?
>>
>tfw a qt girl will never donate her poop to be transplanted into your ass
>>
I have no fucking idea what a fecal transplant is

why would you put shit into your ass?
>>
>>36914115
From all the studies and articles I've read, Yes.

>>36914116
>tfw idktf

>>36914124
To destroy the bad bacteria in my gut and replace it with good.
>>
>>36914093
>tfw I googled "fecal transplant"
>tfw it's actually a thing
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_bacteriotherapy

I'd rather die in my own poo
jesus, it's like eating shit
but with your anus
>>
Maybe constipation will get fixed, but otherwise fucking lmao
>>
>>36914299
It's already scientifically proven that the gut is strongly connected to the brain and gut flora can cause things like ocd, anxiety and depression.
>>
>>36914093
>all my problems will be solved if a cute grill poops in my butt

fucking what
>>
File: oh_ur_srs.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
oh_ur_srs.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>36914093
>mfw this thread
>>
This is bullshit, but It's definitely going to have a placebo effect that won't work now that I've told you about it :^)
>>
JUST POO IN MY ASS SENPAI.
>>
>>36914310
>link

If you have those issues why not use proven solutions like CBT therapy?
>>
>>36914358
>established science is a placebo effect

kay lmao
>>
>>36914401
>why not use proven solutions like CBT therapy?
aahhahahaAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy we got a psychologist over here.
>>
>>36914358
>bullshit
Holy fuck like two seconds of googling will save you from sounding like a dumb ass lol
>>
>>36914402
>>36914425
>samefag
Give me a link fagtron
>>
>>36914416

You haven't really given any evidence either though man, like I dunno how you can laugh when you're going to literally take in shit based on smaller quantities of verified evidence compared to other solutions to all your problems you admit to having. Maybe I shouldn't be biting the bait but the idea of this is way to funny
>>
>>36914416
Breh CBT is the most effective therapy, I'd way rather talk my problems out then literally eat shit
>>
File: what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.png (236 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.png
236 KB, 552x414
>>36914093

>this thread
I cant even...
>>
File: not samefag.png (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
not samefag.png
259 KB, 1920x1080
>>36914437
>samefag
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (65 KB, 437x485) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
65 KB, 437x485
>>36914437
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Faecal+transplant+studies

Hope i get karma for helping tards.
>>
>>36914445
>paying $90 an hour to talk to some college cuck will magically change the bacteria and chemicals interfering with the normal function in your brain
>>
LOL great minds
>>36914473
>>
>>36914473
>dumbass
>>
Why would you allow someone to poop into your butt?
>>
>>36914473
>>36914490
lel forgot my ebin proofs you're samefagging

i have a screencap therefore it is irrifutable evidence :^)
>>
Medfag here
That shits even rarely used for people with Cdiff, and only certain hospitals would even entertain the idea despite whatever the Internet told you
Protip: just buy probiotics like culturelle over the counter for $20 if you think your shit is making your life shit
>>
File: srgnsn.png (52 KB, 453x295) Image search: [Google]
srgnsn.png
52 KB, 453x295
lol i forgot it again

Maybe a fecal transplant would help my memory?
>>
>>36914416
ok bro, we get it, you took intro to psych one semester. Need any more attention?
>>
Be honest anon when you go for that first shit and realise it came out of a girl's ass how hard is your dick going to be?
>>
>>36914152
You stupid fucking retard. Unless you have some disease or parasites, the bacteria in your gut is SUPPOSED to be there. Shoving some else's shit up your anus is so fucking unsanitary I don't even want to think about it. You're NOT going to kill bacteria by giving them MORE shit to eat. Lastly, why would you want to kill it anyway? Its part of you. There are literally more bacteria cells in your body than there are YOUR cells and that's for a reason.

And how do you expect shoving someone's shit up your shit chute to fix your MENTAL problems, most of which are probably caused by chemical imbalances and the others that can be cured with therapy?
>>
File: really faggot.png (245 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
really faggot.png
245 KB, 1920x1080
>>36914593
>>36914578
>mfw he doesn't believe me

Okay then.
>>
>>36914310
>It's already scientifically proven that the gut is strongly connected to the brain and gut flora can cause things like ocd, anxiety and depression.
No. It's not.
>>
>>36914587
>That shits even rarely used for people with Cdiff
No shit because it has like a 95% cure rate and drug companies get butthurt about it.

Antibiotics have a low cure rate for c-diff.

Fecal transplant will be widely practiced in the medical community in about 5-10 years though mark my words.

>Protip: just buy probiotics like culturelle over the counter for $20
lmao yes because 4 species of bacteria can clearly outcompete 15k+ different species in much higher quantities.
Probiotics are mostly useless.
>>
>>36914093
I swear /fit/ gets dumber every day.
>>
>>36914093
First of all, let me present myself. I'm an amateur biologist (in that I have a biology degree, but now just starting graduate school) with some interest on bacteria, specially their ecology and role as symbiots with megafauna. Fecal transplant is a great and safe procedure, and I want to congratulate you on giving it a chance. Thanks to people like you, in the future it will be normal and more biological resources will be developed to fix problex chemicals used to be too agressive to safelly solve.
>>
>>36914603
CBT is pretty useless for people with mental disorders.

>>36914669
>the bacteria in your gut is SUPPOSED to be there.
No fuckface.
The bad bacteria that has colonized my gut is NOT supposed to be there.
The beneficial bacteria has been destroyed by my past antibiotic use and the only bacteria left are one's causing me disease.

>Shoving some else's shit up your anus is so fucking unsanitary I don't even want to think about it.
Good for you.
Medical science says it's beneficial though.

>You're NOT going to kill bacteria by giving them MORE shit to eat.
That's not what a fecal transplant does at all.

>And how do you expect shoving someone's shit up your shit chute to fix your MENTAL problems,
Google "gut-brain connection" and see how wrong you are.

>chemical imbalances
some caused by the bad bacteria itself releasing certain chemicals bad for the brain.
>>
>>36914669
You're not easting shot, and the bacteria don't eat shit. Then clean your intestines leving them free of bacteria, and the new poop repopulates it with a healthy batch that will colonize your intestines and make you healthier
>>
>>36914723
>big pharma conspiracy theorist
Ok, think we've heard enough here. You're clearly a quack and extremely delusional. Might as well stop drinking tap water, that fluoride is clearly making you passive aggressive and complacent.
>>
>>36914703
Yes, yes it is.

http://www.nature.com/news/gut-brain-link-grabs-neuroscientists-1.16316
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/healthy_aging/healthy_body/the-brain-gut-connection
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/04/gut-bacteria-mental-healt_n_6391014.html
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-between-the-headlines/201309/gut-bacteria-transplant-new-treatment-anxiety
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201404/the-gut-brain-connection-mental-illness-and-disease
http://www.health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/the-gut-brain-connection
>>
>>36914764
>c-conspiracy t-theorist
lmao it's not a conspiracy, it's right out in the open

How dumb are you? Countless people know the pharmaceutical industry is corrupt as fuck. They have every incentive to stop fmt.

>You're clearly a quack
Kek, you're ACTUALLY denying mainstream medical science yet you call me a quack.
Enjoy your brainwashing. I bet you browse sciencebasedmedicine.org too.
>>
>>36914778
Only link you posted worth reading(the last one) doesn't even support the bullshit you're peddling. Did you even fucking read the links you posted?
>>
File: 1444709454596.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1444709454596.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I'm already healthy though, this wont help me.
>>
Once again the angry authoritarian "skeptics" get BTFO by people practicing real science.

This happened with:
-H. Plyori
-mercury amalgams

and now fecal transplants.

inb4 some "skeptic" claims I support homeopathy or some bullshit like that
>>
>>36914093
>humans survive 200,000 years
>live through the cold
>live through the heat
>live in the wild
>build civilization from nothing
>master the forces of the world around them
>nobody ever complains
>fast forward to last thousand years
>waaaaah look at me look at how hard my life is
>oh boo hoo hoo shit is so hard
>look at all this shit I have
>somebody fix my problems for me
>welp, time to shove shit up my ass that will totally fix all my problems
You're a fucking disgrace
>>
>>36914802
Not arguing with a delusional retard who can't even link any legitimate evidence.
>>
>>36914693
>inspect element suddenly stopped working since you posted the first screencap
>>
You could just go on a whole foods plant based diet for good gut bacteria. Its really simple, but I guess getting someone else's shit up your bum is much easier.
>>
>>36914827
>it's not worth reading because I don't want to be butthurt and BTFO

That's you're fault really.

How does it feel that the medical community disagrees with you?

>Did you even fucking read the links you posted?
Did you?

Here's some more for you:
http://www.psych.ufl.edu/~dpdevine/bb/pelham.pdf
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1986672/?_escaped_fragment_=po=5.55556
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S003193840800382X
http://www.nature.com/nrn/journal/v13/n10/abs/nrn3346.html
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.4161/cib.15702
http://www.pnas.org/content/108/7/3047.full.pdf&

Stop being such a cuck.
>>
>>36914839
What the fuck do politics have to do with anything? I'm a libertarian and I think this is all bullshit. Why are you suddenly picking on authoritarians?
>>
>>36914759
>The beneficial bacteria has been destroyed by my past antibiotic use and the only bacteria left are one's causing me disease.
Destroyed as in you misused antibiotics and brought this upon yourself or destroyed as in that's what you assume has happened and you use antibiotics as an excuse for it?
>>
>>36914669
Ur this may about a guy on the internet lying about shoving poop up his ass
>>
>>36914847
nice post lmao

>>36914851
You're not arguing when there is countless evidence right in front of your face which refutes your central point?
Okay then thanks for admitting you're wrong you delusional retard.

>>36914854
>can't accept that two people can same the same opinion
sad really

>>36914859
That can slightly help but it's not anything close to enough to cure serious health problems like c. diff, chrons etc.

>>36914873
Because idiots like you support anything the FDA says.
Highly doubt you're a libertarian.

>>36914894
>Destroyed as in you misused antibiotics
Yes, I was given antibiotics heavily as a child and have taken them regularly as an adult.
>>
>>36914918
>Because idiots like you support anything the FDA says.
Oh, so you know all my beliefs now based on one post in which I said I didn't believe shoving poop up your butt would fix your problems?
>Highly doubt you're a libertarian.
You're free do doubt all you want, but you'd still be wrong. Libertarian here.
>>
>>36914951
>Oh, so you know all my beliefs now based on one post in which I said I didn't believe shoving poop up your butt would fix your problems?
No, but statistically you're going to be one of those people. The whole "skeptic" crowd is overwhelmingly liberal/statist.

In the end you were still wrong about fecal transplants as there are countless scientific studies showing their efficacy.
Also it's been all over the news.
Where have you been?
>>
>>36914093
>op posts about a cute grill dropping a steamer in his cock sock
>WHY DOESNT ANYONE BELIEVE ME WHY ARE YOU ALL UPSET HURRR
>>
>>36914093
I've been reading about FMTs for years with interest.

I hope you're going to have her shit tested by a lab first. If not you're retarded and enjoy your raging gut infection.

Also, I hope it makes a difference for you, but the things you listed are complex can have many (or multiple) causes.
>>
OP is dumb. Just do intermitten fasting and you'll get basically better results in two weeks or less.

Also, OP is gay for receiving shit (literally).
>>
>>36915069
>I hope you're going to have her shit tested by a lab first.
Yes, just basic tests though.
Stool culture and O+P.

>>36915156
>intermitten fasting and you'll get basically better results
heh I wish it was that easy

>gay for receiving shit from a GIRL
HOW?
>>
>>36914496
>strawman
>>
>>36914759
>CBT is useless for mental disorders

Nigga where are you getting that stat, besides integrative therapy with medication it's the best option
>>
OP instead of that you could take a stack of black seed oil, honey, tumeric, spirulina, yogurt, and kombucha.

Or have shit shoved in your ass. Your choice.
>>
>>36915269
I've taken those plus countless other supplements and nothing has worked.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 602x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 602x469
>>36914390
Senpai pls
>>
>>36915269
Strange. I started feeling superhuman since I've been doing that. Like a serial killer is going around my body killing all the bad stuff off.

Well do your poop thing and then try not to let it happen again.
>>
Seriously why not just take some probiotic caps
Eat some fucking yogurt or kimchi nigga
Why are you spending 1000s of goyim bux on this stupid shit
>>
>tfw you're bulking and you take a massive shit stretching out your angus

i guess this is what it must feel like for a girl to sleep with a guy with a big dick
>>
>>36915173
>>intermitten fasting and you'll get basically better results
>heh I wish it was that easy

Just tough it out for at least two weeks. My first week was hell, I was having candida die-off since the bacterias in my stomach refuse to die. That was fucking hell, I remember having anxiety, random headaches and shitting 3-4 times a die (usually diarrhea).

2 days later I'm fit and felt alot better, and even set new PRs for my big 3 exercises. My versicolor disease on my back faded and looked a lot more like my skin rather than white patches.
>>
>>36914093
I almost had one today...

I gave myself an enema with a hot water bottle in the tub today and let go of a lot more than i expected.. took a while to wash everything away.. I was surrounded for a bit..
>>
Fecal transplants are a real thing in medical practice, you fucking idiots. If I recall correctly, it's a way to treat c. diff.
>>
>>36914759
holy fuck are you dumb
please name the bacteria types that you deem good or bad
>>
>>36914093
Ladies and gentlemen jenkem's successor has arrived.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 425x247) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 425x247
>>36914310
>>
>>36915505
why does science anger you?
http://www.psych.ufl.edu/~dpdevine/bb/pelham.pdf
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1986672/?_escaped_fragment_=po=5.55556
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S003193840800382X
http://www.nature.com/nrn/journal/v13/n10/abs/nrn3346.html
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.4161/cib.15702
http://www.pnas.org/content/108/7/3047.full.pdf&

Go back to red dit
>>
>>36915482
>please name thousands of types of bacteria
Son, you know they are bad from the effects they have on your body.

You don't need to name every one.
>>
>>36915398
I don't have candida though and the tests I did showed that.

Also I tried the same method you did and it didn't work.

>>36915351
>probiotics
pleb detected
>>
>>36914918
You really sound like a butthurt truther at this point. Just shut the fuck up already lol
>>
>>36914093

hope it works, m8. please do followup thread.
>>
what would happen if i shoved a pit bull turd up my ass
>>
File: 1417488372984.jpg (90 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
1417488372984.jpg
90 KB, 739x742
this thread is bait
everyone posting in it is retarded including me
thanks OP that was literally the most retarded think i've heard
please kill yourself in all honesty
>>
>>36915864
Ok read through about 3 articles before I noticed a trend that none of them actually support what you're claiming(curing mental disorders).

At most they address a correlation between certain mental states and normal gut function. That isn't because there is a direct link between gut flora and mental function, it's because there is a link between being physically healthy and mental health. Plenty of people who have health issues also have accompanying mental health problems as well, that doesn't mean they're directly linked with what is causing their decline in health. The studies that didn't address this had almost nothing to do with what you're claiming.

I just had to make this post because it's clear as day that you don't have a scientific background at all and have no clue how to read a study/research paper. You're just another one of those flaming retards peddling pseudoscience through the incorrect use of actual science or pseudoscience published by hacks. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>36914847
putting someone elses shit up ur ass aside, just because people in the past had it bad doesn't mean we have to
>>
File: image.gif (148 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
148 KB, 300x375
>>36914093
>>
>>36916557
>no argument
lmao
>>36916606
will do bro

>>36916629
bacteria wouldn't match and you'd get sick
>>
>>36916676
>it's because there is a link between being physically healthy and mental health.
Not the point.

The studies directly show the link between gut bacteria and mental symptoms.

Your gut bacteria produces like 90% of serotonin in your body.
How dumb do you have to be to think it has NOTHING to do with brain function and symptoms of depression?

>I just had to make this post because it's clear as day that you don't have a scientific background at all
You're projecting pretty hard here and it shows.
Something science has shown clear as day and you're denying it.

>pseudoscience
Listen to yourself, FDA drone.
>>
File: 8FxEa.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
8FxEa.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
>>36914093
MFW> Anon gets aids or worse

This is why /pol/ mentions degeneracy alot.

So what? Will you both be joining asses? Does that count as her cheating? topkek
>>
File: pelpe.gif (628 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pelpe.gif
628 KB, 800x800
OP HERE

Who wants to have a discussion about FMT

come to
tinychat DOT com SLASH fmtguy
>>
I thought this was a troll post until I read all the autismo responses. Good luck OP I hope this miracle solves your life time of problems
>>
>>36916921
>>it's because there is a link between being physically healthy and mental health.
>Not the point.

>The studies directly show the link between gut bacteria and mental symptoms.

>Your gut bacteria produces like 90% of serotonin in your body.
>How dumb do you have to be to think it has NOTHING to do with brain function and symptoms of depression?

If you're going to cite the wikipedia article directly, at least include the parts that matter:
"The serotonin is secreted luminally and basolaterally which leads to increased serotonin uptake by circulating platelets and activation after stimulation, which gives increased stimulation of myenteric neurons and gastrointestinal motility.[13] The remainder is synthesized in serotonergic neurons of the CNS, where it has various functions. These include the regulation of mood, appetite, and sleep."

Maybe also include the fact serotonin quantity plays no part in the majority of mental disorders as well and the consensus on whether serotonin quantity even affects mood disorders like depression at all is still uncertain. Might also want to mention that your brain produces it's own serotonin and primarily uses that endogenous serotonin for it's activities.

>You're projecting pretty hard here and it shows.
>Something science has shown clear as day and you're denying it.

I'm a Chem/Math student and have worked with hundreds of chemists and biologists before. What's your pedigree? Wikileaks? Skepchick.org? Take a fucking biology class.

But go on, go get someone else's shit pumped up your ass. I hope you get AIDS, you fucking monkey.
>>
File: fecaltransplant.jpg (332 KB, 834x1200) Image search: [Google]
fecaltransplant.jpg
332 KB, 834x1200
>>36914093
holy shit don't call it a fecal transplant

i know that's what it's technically called but say you're getting a gut bacteria transplant or anything else

Were you just looking for this kind of reaction?
>>
>>36917097
>Maybe also include the fact serotonin quantity plays no part in the majority of mental disorders

top lel

How retarded are you?

>whether serotonin quantity even affects mood disorders like depression at all is still uncertain.
What the fuck are you even talking about?
This is completely new to me if true?

Seratonin is one of the main chemicals in the brain which affects mood.

>I'm a Chem/Math student and have worked with hundreds of chemists and biologists before.
The hilarious think is that the vast majority of science disagrees with you yet you continue to spew your bullshit.

Enjoy your pseudoscience and homeopathy.
>>
>>36917105
>Were you just looking for this kind of reaction?
look at what website this is.
>>
>>36914847

Top fucking kek
>>
>fecal transplant
OMG I LOVE /FIT/
>>
>>36917129
>top lel

>How retarded are you?

Are you not aware that serotonin regulation is not the cause of mental conditions involving it? And you're calling me retarded? Most deficiencies are a result of problems with re-uptake, not the amount of the neurotransmitter actually secreted. How can you even make any claims about endocrine function without even knowing basic shit?

>What the fuck are you even talking about?
>This is completely new to me if true?

>Seratonin is one of the main chemicals in the brain which affects mood.

There has never been direct evidence of serotonin quantity and mood disorders. Ever. The studies you linked don't even talk about that anyway.

>Enjoy your pseudoscience and homeopathy.

Okay I get it now, 7/10 bait, had me going for a while there.
>>
>>36917191
>Most deficiencies are a result of problems with re-uptake
lmao that's why you think SSRIs are amazing amirite?

fucking retard

>There has never been direct evidence of serotonin quantity and mood disorders. Ever.
Except that it's a major function in major depression.

Holy shit learn to stop being a retard.

The studies and news articles I posted strongly disagree with you.

Now the general population that reads the news disagrees with you.

Now you're the crazy conspiracy theorist quack.

How does it feel?
>>
>>36917211
Stop posting any time.
>>
>>36917211
Holy shit are you retarded? Do you even know what re-uptake is?
>>
>>36917244
If it wasn't obvious already, I'm just trolling the fuck out of you guys. Like really it's just this easy.
>>
>>36917238
>>36917244
>no argument
>desperately clinging to your gay skeptic forums when ACTUAL science is presented to you

lmao son
>>
>>36917292
People refusing to argue with an ape does not mean counterarguments blowing out your quack shit haven't already been posted. You're just trolling now son, time to put the keyboard away. Like go to bed.
>>
>>36914093
>Putting someone elses shit up your ass
That sounds like the most fucking retarded thing I've ever heard of in my entire life.
>OCD, panic attacks, chronic constipation, fatigue, lack of motivation.
Just get over it faggot. That's the real cure.
>>
>>36917319
>still no argument
Why does it make you SOOOOOOOO incredibly butthurt that there IS a legitimate scientific connection between gut bacteria and mental health?

https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=gut+brain+connection+mental+disorders&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_vis=1

Just because you're an assdamaged "skeptic" quack that sucks FDA cock doesn't change scientific fact.
>>
>>36917354
>get over it
>HURRR I AINT NEED NO SCIENCE MAAAAAN
>>
>>36917361
Okay you're boring now. Bye troll.
>>
>>36917370
>no argument
Are you dumb enough to think every single one of these countless scientific studies are saying that people with mental health issues also have poor intestinal health and that's ALL they are saying?
>>
>>36917365
>Science
>Putting someone elses shit up your own ass
Yeah real scientific(ironic)
>>
Fecal transplants are very new and still mostly in the vanguard with trials and the like.

The gut biome does have effects on disease, particularly auto-immune disease, inflammation and fighting aggressive pathogenic bacteria in the gut.

Increasingly inflammation from hyperactive immune response is seen as a cause for many disorders such as eczema, asthma and possible though tenuous currently mental health and autism.

Changes in diet, excessive hygiene and cesarean sections are all contributing factors to the deficiency in health gut bacteria in the West.

Medical practitioners and scientists are often pretty conservative and cautious which explains why it is not already more wide spread.

The idea of a fecal transplant is worthwhile OP but I would recommend going through proper medical channels, or is this above board and your mates gf is a vetted donor and medical professionals are going to carry it out?
>>
File: 1437973473342.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1437973473342.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
Regardless of the health benefits, you convinced a bro to have his gf shit right into in your asshole. My dude, that's as impressive to me as that time Michael told me to smell his finger after fingering the hs English substitute teacher. Fucking sick but cool story bro. My dick went semi.
>>
>>36917441
Honestly this

Whether or not it works is irrelevant you got a guys girlfriend to shit in your ass

You've made it
>>
File: 1454436960469.png (174 KB, 421x506) Image search: [Google]
1454436960469.png
174 KB, 421x506
>>36917441
>>
File: poop back and forth.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
poop back and forth.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>36917441
>>36917453
>>36917456
>>36914093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB_9UJex4hE (short)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk (full version)

>you will never be a 8 y/o boy and get a grown woman all flustered with your POOP BACK AND FORTH butt to butt fantasies on irc.
>>
are you into scat porn, john?
>>
>>36914093
Who pays for this?

Can't you get your friend to dirty fuck his gf's ass, and then fuck you? Free and enjoyable.
>>
>>36914669
You are one stupid fuck
>>
>>36917991
>Who pays for this?
Nobody.
>>
>>36914827
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>36914847
Now THIS is how you bait
>>
>>36917097
>serotonin quantity plays no part in the majority of mental disorders

Jesus Christ, why do you even continue to crap on about a subject you know nothing about? Like, you wrote a near-character-limit length post which effectively demonstrated your ignorance on the subject.

Even if you're merely pretending, it's still pathetic and retarded.
>>
>>36915881
>this uneducated dumb bullshit
Lmao, please post again in a month and let us know how suddenly all your problems were solved. (Spoiler: its not gonna happen)
>>
>>36918108
Countless people were already cured.

I'm next in line.
Stay butthurt.

>>36918039
THIS

Guy you responded to knows NOTHING about neurochemistry and is just butthurt.
>>
File: geniuschair.jpg (228 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
geniuschair.jpg
228 KB, 640x480
>>36918108
>extinction doesn't change the ecosystem because you can't name the billions of different species.
>>
>>36918116
First of all, the gut is made up of several species of bacteria but some are present in FAR greater quantities then the possible hundreds of others. There is also very clear information on which bacteria cause problems when overgrowing. I'm not gonna do you the favor and name them because I'd have to look it up and I'm not gonna waste more time than I already have writing this reply.
>>36918113
Don't get me wrong: I don't doubt the beneficial effect of fecal transplant under the right circumstances. However 'no motivation' among the whole list of symptoms you think will be magically cured is not one of them. I also hate how you present one sided bullshit arguments and dare to talk about a subject that you obviously don't know a lot about. (Sure you read up a few articles and websites but do you have any medical background knowledge ?)
>>
File: lizardsLaughing.jpg (456 KB, 994x664) Image search: [Google]
lizardsLaughing.jpg
456 KB, 994x664
>be medfag
>this entire thread
never change guys

>>36917991
>get your friend to dirty fuck his gf's ass, and then fuck you
This. Threesome therapy.
>>
>>36918509
Fucking pre-med faggots like you need to kill themselves
>actually calling yourself a medfag
Get your fucking degree first you fucking piece of shit.
>>
So how does this process work? Do they filter the poop and just leave bacteria and then shove it in or do they just shove in poop?

I'd imagine they want nutrition for the bacteria too. So I'm not sure.
>>
>>36918113
>Stay butthurt.
You can't be any more butthurt than OP who is so butt hurt that he is going to have someone poop down his own bum.
>>
File: 1434351849034.jpg (74 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1434351849034.jpg
74 KB, 376x471
>>36918509
>be medfag
>know absolutely nothing about emerging therapies and medicines

typical medfag down syndrome
>>
>>36918002

>tfw science has come such a long way that you can actually call people stupid for arguing against putting someone else's shit up your ass.

It's a weird feel, brehs.
>>
>>36914496
If you accept that OCD, The mental disorder, van affect The amounts of neurotransmitter s in The brain, why is it so impossible that changing how you think can also have an effect? Not to mention CBT is most often used in conjunction with medication as well.
>>
kys fampaitachi
>>
>>36914093
Is that like a dirty sanchez? And docking?
>>
>>36914669
>Getting this upset about other peoples shit
>>
>>36914873
>not sure if retard
>or bait
>>
>>36917190
The next big trend is lifting plugs made of dried Schwarzenegger doodie.
>>
File: 1383774061805.jpg (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1383774061805.jpg
15 KB, 500x500
will you be able to shit in other peoples asses after you've gone through this procedure?
>>
File: 1454127711406.gif (845 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1454127711406.gif
845 KB, 200x150
>>36914093
>>
File: OP.jpg (20 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
20 KB, 600x330
>>36914093
>FECAL TRANSPLANT
>>
>>36914759
>CBT is pretty useless for people with mental disorders.

Speak for yourself buttlord, thanks to CBT I haven't had a panic attack in over a year.
>>
>>36914152
Link me one single study from a respected journal
>>
>>36918638
Yep, you're finally coming to terms with your ignorance. Better sooner than later.
>>
>>36915482
>Calling people dumb
>Being ignorant

Did you ever stop to consider that you're not an expert in this area and that other people know more about it than you?
>>
>>36917097
>Trust me, I'm a freshman chem major
>>
>>36914310
It's scientifically proven that you're full of shit. Literally.
>>
File: 1459700867142.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1459700867142.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>you will never fap knowing a qts shit is filling your insides
>>
>>36921235
I've donated my shit to open biome before, it's not as great as you think it would be.

They compact it in pills to either be eaten or taken anally, it's all very professional, and it doesn't even smell bad or properly humiliate the user. When I first got approved to get paid for my shit, I seriously hoped there would at least be an option to have the user get on his or her back, flip his legs over his head, and we get a funnel, shove it into his ass, and I just diarrhea into it (and it splashes everywhere and gets into his mouth, and later he cries in the shower).

Nope, instead it's all very professional and boring. Kind of lame, really.
>>
>>36917097
I'm not pro-shit transplant but you have no idea what you're talking about
I was rooting for you the whole time up until this point
>>
>>36921369
But he's right...
>>
>>36914093
This is your fetish isn't it
>>
>>36915864
>>36915897

hey OP, legit question from a healthcare worker.
I worked as a nurse in an LTAC (long term acute care) facility, and actually took care of a c.diff patient who underwent an FMT. (She was transferred to a hospital nearby for the procedure, and afterwards transferred back to us.)

I looked up the links you provided in this thread, and I get the legit tie between the brain and gut - doesn't surprise me. In fact it reminds me a bit of the discovery of H. pylori and it's connection to peptic ulcers and gastritis.

My question is,
being that one of your more recent links talked about FMT experiments on mice for anxiety were some of the first, if not the first, and only done in 2013,
and because my search for recent FMTs in humans for psychological symptoms didn't bring up what I'd hoped to find (that it's past testing stage, been approved, insurances are paying for it, etc.); I did find
>http://thepowerofpoop.com/epatients/fecal-transplant-faqs/
which concerns me with red flags on it not being associated with any trusted university or medical center, not to mention it reeks of "infomercial" and not "trustworthy medicine"

what kind of facility is it that you are going to for this procedure? did you find your doctors through your healthcare problems or through a site like thepowerofpoop.com? you must be paying out-of-pocket, can you give us a rough figure of what you're paying?

Feel better soon, OP.
>>
File: _47614216_jex_656934_de49-1.jpg (51 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
_47614216_jex_656934_de49-1.jpg
51 KB, 512x288
>>36914093

>fecal transplant

in india it's just called lunch
>>
Op youre a dumbass. Theres literally no reason for this procedure besides some quacks profiting off the fact they can play up your insecurities and unrelated mood problems ( which are more than likely normal). BTW when you pick a poop donor, you're supposed to pick someone living with you that eats a similar diet, not some random "healthy chick." because when you go back to your different and unhealthy diet that bacteria is going to die off anyway, and then your back to square one except with less gut flora and slightly unhealthier.
>>
>>36921572
same anon here,

I'm also really curious about where you're having this done because
>my buddy at work said his girlfriend would do it for me, and she's totally healthy
sounds pretty shady

hospitals/GI docs go through a process of stool donation similar to that of blood for healthy samples-
and again, that's for people with severe c.diff (who haven't improved after Vancomycin treatment most often)

I'm concerned about you, OP. I don't want you getting your poop transplant from some shyster who's gonna take your money and run. And you may really need this FMT for your brain/psychological issues seem to be making you into an RPfag
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876 KB, 1066x1500) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876 KB, 1066x1500
>>36914310
>>
>How you say you love her when you won't stick her poop in your butt.
>>
>Get healthy, stay healthy
>Market your shit on craigslist
>????
>PROFIT!!!
>>
>>36914093
I was a donor for my mom's fecal transplant. She had chronic c diff infections. Worked the first time!

Most stressful part was preparing the poo for the procedure (hospital doesnt do that). If i fucked that up, the procedure would have been delayed.

I had to lie about recreational drug use (just psilocybin), but it's all good. Best of luck, OP.
>>
>>36914310
You're a faggot
>m-muh psychological problems
>pls shove your shit up my ass
>>
>>36914093
Trans can fix depression?
>>
>>36914416
I dunno about you guys but looking at CBTs just makes me feel worse about myself, don't know why you would recommend that to someone, especially if they look like shit as OP invariably does
>>
>>36914401

because that would require time, effort, and discipline. like most normie degenerates, OP wants instant gratification.
>>
File: 2016-04-24 15.26.32.png (263 KB, 1361x1913) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-24 15.26.32.png
263 KB, 1361x1913
Never change, /fit/
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.