[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find time to workout? I have school, marching band,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1461187303785s.jpg (3 KB, 66x125) Image search: [Google]
1461187303785s.jpg
3 KB, 66x125
How do you find time to workout? I have school, marching band, job, and chores. I go whenever I'm free and thanks to my /fit/ bro I can keep motivated but I wanna go more often bros ):
>>
Mb bout the picture but It's unrelated so.
>>
It's impossible to not have an hour daily to put into working out unless you work 16 hour per day, 7 days per week.

Saying you can't find time means you'll never make it. If you have time to go out, watch movies/tv, play video games and jerk off every day, you have time to workout.
>>
>>36862884
This
>I don't have time
Actually means
>I'm too lazy to find time
>it's not a priority
If it's really important to you, you'll find time
>>
Make a schedule. Include driving times, time spent doing this, that, etc.
Find some time.
Also I wanna assume you're in high school and if you are, and if they have a Marching band, they definitely have a weight lifting class. Just take that. Literally a class period where you can just lift weights and chill. Wish I had taken it but I was one of those retards who took PE and just ran laps every day.
>>
File: 1452337559354.jpg (61 KB, 748x737) Image search: [Google]
1452337559354.jpg
61 KB, 748x737
>>36862588
>posting thumbnails
>being in marching band
>not just waking up a little early to work out
At this point suicide might be the safer option
>>
>>36862884
I got a strict sleeping schedule or i get grounded and can't go anywhere. Work usually start a right after school and goes until 11:30 (curfew is 10) so it's my only exception. Marching band has me out late and I love far from my school so I get home around 8 and I need time for homework. I actually Work out about 2 times a week and just do basic dumbell stuff at home of I can't go. I just want more gym time
>>
>>36862991
I heard not getting at least 6 hours is hurtful to your gains so I try to avoid waking up too early, do you think it's worth it?
>>
>>36862975
I'm stacked up on ap/honor classes. I need a hell ton of academic classes, and only have band as an actual elective because scholar ships. Have 7 ap/honors and 1 band class
>>
>>36863405
go to bed earlier
you should be aiming for 8 hours of sleep a night
>>
>>36863436
No I do get 8 hours im saying would i be good with 6 hours. Like would the gains be worth it
>>
>>36863392
you gotta be 18 to post here bro
>>
>>36862588
I march euphonium and bag groceries.
I find time to lift early in the mornings. There's your time and a free pump for the first part of the day.
>>
>>36863511
Please dont call the internet police on me. It'll be my 3rd offense:( also I'm 17
>>
>>36862588
It only takes one hour 3-4 times a week. You can fit it in, and if you cant just wake up one hour early.
>>
I like lifting quite late, just go to the gym around 9 ish and then home to bed
>>
>>36863534
I march sousaphone. Waking up at 6 rn which is usually 7-8 hours to sleep for me. Should I say fuck it and wake up at 5?
>>
>>36863575
march a fucking contra you dweeb. free lifting while you march your class C band for some high school football game
>>
>>36863574
I like the idea but curfew and shit. And sounds like a weak exercise of I leave after like 30 minutes.
>>
>work 9 HR days
>have kids
>the family chef (cuz I'm autistic bout what I eat now. Thanks /fit/)

Still spend 7 hours week at gym. Not even fucking hard man. Learn to schedule your time like an adult or you'll never make it.

Fucking plebs everywhere
>>
>>36863600
I use to march contra but we got new director with new instruments. Easier to do visuals but Ya know.
>>
>>36863560
MODS
>>
>>36863617
Faggot
>>
>>36862588
How long do you work everyday on top of school?
>>
>>36863603
Then don't leave after 30 minutes
Or go at 8:30
Jesus
Be solutions focused
>>
>>36863652
I try to take double shifts whenever so usually 20 hours a week+ cuz I hate baby checks.
>>
>>36863663
Like I said a hell ton of ap/honors classes, most times takes an hour for homework at least.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.