[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your gymbro, /fit/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: niggersfaggotsandjews.jpg (481 KB, 1452x1936) Image search: [Google]
niggersfaggotsandjews.jpg
481 KB, 1452x1936
Tell me about your gymbro, /fit/.
>>
I-I'm single in that respect.
>>
>>36861226
I go solo Brah
>>
File: 1430110832307.png (227 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1430110832307.png
227 KB, 520x520
>>36861226

I did have a gymbro. This time last year we year hitting our diets hard and working out first thing every morning together. It was great. We would talk about MtG between sets and keep motivating each other to push that extra rep out. I was doing brosplit a lot but I would follow his routine as well (victim of SS) and squat 4 days a week with him. He made the shakes and I made the pre workouts. I would occasionally slip in 2-3 extra scoops of pre workout for shits in his drink.

But he then found a girlfriend. He did not tell me much about her other than they met on Tinder. He told me he was on Tinder to find a new girlfriend and not a one night fuck. Over time he kept cancelling gym days. First once every two weeks, then once a week, and then only come to the gym once a week and do a half assed routine and want to go home (I was the driver).

I miss having a gymbro. Seeing them in the gym makes me somewhat sad. I stopped going to the gym we went to because every time I walked into the front door, I would get reminded of his autism he would purposely say the the receptionist.
>>
we've been dating for six months. He makes me want to hate him but I can't.
>cheated on me several times
>some with people that go to our gym
>Mfw they snicker behind my back
>he's my first same sex relationship, but also the first time I've ever actually loved someone
>He tells me that i can't leave him because he needs me
>mfw im the only one that can help him with his anxiety attacks. Also helped with his depression
>I wouldn't be able to leave him anyway, I love him too much
Im a fucking beta autist
>>
>>36861556
Dumbass
>>
i just made a new chinese powerlifter gymbro.
dudes got all these cool ass tricks which have been making me kill PRs but the dude wont stop sending me Kpop youtube links
>>
>>36861596
sounds like a win/win to me
>>
Non-existent because I can't get either of my friends who would most benefit from lifting to join me.
>>
>>36861226
my gymbros have come and go, but im always there, lifting
>>
>>36861556
Are you cute? I could beat him up for you ;)
>>
File: 54b.jpg (519 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
54b.jpg
519 KB, 1280x960
>>36861556
>letting people use you
>>
File: 1460168813321.png (188 KB, 443x422) Image search: [Google]
1460168813321.png
188 KB, 443x422
>>36861556
>staying with a cheating slut

I hope your country has cheap antiretroids.
>>
>>36861618
ive never listened to kpop. takes some getting used to. and home boy never takes my advice. i know some stuff, i just wish he'd see that
>>
>>36861226
Ever since I got my gymbo, I don't need a squat plug ;)
>>
>>36861714
favorite squat plug?
>>
>>36861550
This is heartbreaking ;_;
>>
Me and my gym bro started lifting last year. He was fat with some muscle I was dyel skinny fat. We started with SS got strong together. Now we play rugby together and do a bro split and look good. We go to bars on weekends and pick up sloots. He's my best friend and we spend some time together every day. Recently he's been bulking while I am cutting and everyone keeps talking about how he's huge and looks so strong and I feel proud since I got him into lifting and dieting. I don't feel jealous at all he says things like "I'm still fat." We spout memes although none are really from fit but mostly inside jokes.
>>
my gym bro, he's a 67 y/o retired US Army special forces captain and a vietnam vet he can pull shit off I cant at 28 and im glad that hes my gym bro
>>
>>36862366

Have you bummed eachother yet? No homo
>>
>>36861556
nigga you dumb af
drop that fag like a bad habit
>>
File: 1461087575877.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461087575877.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
He was my dorm roommate, and we became best friends. He started lifting near the end of that year. One day he was having girl problems, so we drove around and just started havin some (nohomo) real talks. He said I inspired him to workout. I wasn't even in "that" good of shape then (maybe like some muscles but 16%bodyfat). He told me I made him want to lift and sometimes he would use me as motivation. He was a skelly cross country kid in highschool who played video games; now, he's a swole frat party guy who is one of the most social people I know. He also said "When I first started, sometimes I didn't want to eat so much food. Sometimes I didn't want to go lift. I would sit playing video games and trying to ignore the creeping voice in my head going to tell me to work out. Then, I thought of you and how you lifted everyday and ate so much and loved life. I wanted to love life."

then we smashed
>>
>>36863186
Fuck yeah
>>
>>36861226
>first gym bro got me into lifting as a scrawny manlet 20 year old
>worked out in his mums back room with a bench and nothing else.
>He moved and I went to uni, still see him often but he doesn't lift anymore
>hes not gonna make it

>Got different gym bro I lived with off campus at uni
>Our days consisted of getting up at mid day
>Eating
>Working out
>Not doing any uni work
>Binge watching tv shows
>Partying every night.
>It was glorious
>Eventually he graduated uni and moved away.
>He now has a kid and is on his second steroid cycle.
> He's gonna make it.

>My currently gym bro is my girlfriend
>Pushes me harder than either of my bros did.
>Shes stronger than most of the dudes at our gym
>We're gonna make it
>>
I fucking hate when people try to befriend me at the gym. If i don't know you from outside then please stop trying to speak with me, hot girl or not, i'm there to exercise and look better than you.
>>
File: 14___JMrmKt7.jpg (53 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
14___JMrmKt7.jpg
53 KB, 907x718
>>36861556
Don't worry you're just his emotional bf. Nothing wrong with him wanting to get a physical bf man don't sweat the small stuff
>>
Why is 75%+ of fit raging homos incapable of platonic relationships?
>>
>>36863401
you'd really enjoy my local gym. people don't say shit to each other, people will even wait in the parking lot in their cars until you leave if they see you're by yourself.
>>
File: 1436726559569.png (66 KB, 275x334) Image search: [Google]
1436726559569.png
66 KB, 275x334
>>36863401
>I fucking hate when people try to befriend me
Oh how I wish I had your problem. Maybe because I have the face of 40 year old triad member people don't say shit to me.
>>
File: cuddles10.jpg (89 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
cuddles10.jpg
89 KB, 500x667
>>36861556
t fucking fw no bf to help me with anxiety attacks

kill me
>>
>>36863497
All this time I've been looking for a "perfect" gf but I could just get two, one for the body and one for the mind.

Holy shit anon, thanks a lot. You just changed my life.
>>
he's a 6ft 4 black guy named Marquise who's a former Strong Safety for the Browns.

Nice dude, great spotter... Funny stories about knocking dude's on their asses.
>>
>>36863186
PLS TELL ME HOW THAT HAPPEN. I LOVE /FIT/ LOVE STORIES. EXPLAIN
>>
Heathens
>>
>>36863525
Have you been to the gym? Been around all those hot sweaty muscle men? Seen their bulging cocks? It's impossible not to have internalized sexual frustration around those guys.
>>
>>36864025
How what happened? I just explained everything lmao
>>
>>36864107
How did it lead to the point of you guys smashing?
>>
>>36863525
You already answered your question. We're raging homos. If we don't get dick we'll die.
>>
>>36864248
/thread/
>>
Who /nogymbro/ here?

tbhwu fampai, it's nice sometimes, but at the same time I wish I had someone to lift with everyday.

It gets lonely at the gym.

Especially since I don't listen to music or carry my phone with me during workouts.
>>
>>36864623
yeah same, sometimes i want one but other times i really don't

i have a friend who i want to lift but he just won't, i even see him at the gym and he's on the treadmill or something. makes me sad desu cause i know that even if i did get him to lift he wouldn't stick to any kind of a diet
>>
>>36861226
In middle school he was 250 lbs. stayed fat through high school. We graduated and stuff and since we weren't really friends we lost touch.
>see him at the gym
>he lost a shit ton of weight and got shredded as fuck
>tfw he made it
And now he spots my squats extra close
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.