[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm 6'8, around 205cm.. Too tall? Pic completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 750x1334
So I'm 6'8, around 205cm.. Too tall?

Pic completely unrelated
>>
File: 1435629882384.jpg (216 KB, 915x678) Image search: [Google]
1435629882384.jpg
216 KB, 915x678
>>36853565
yes
>>
>>36853565
I'm 194cm and people tell me I'm too tall. Guess it all depends where you live
>>
>>36853575
Should specify, I'm not lanky. Used to fat af, now I'm just chubby. To get built I'd need to fraud yeah?
>>
>>36853565
nice shoe man! the price tho :(
>>
>>36853565

Im 201cm and it depends on how you carry it. If you are awkward faggot with bad posture people just notice it more easily.
>>
>>36853602
No, if you believe that it means you got memed.
>>
>>36853565
It's harder to put muscle, but you'll look much better than shorter lads.
>>
>>36853565
Too tall. I am 6'0 but I wish I was 6'3, the perfect height.
>>
>>36853697
Screenshotted them cause I found them at an outlet for half price, fuck $200 for them but for half that I'll probs cop them.

>>36853716
I've got a bit of a slouch but that's from when I was huge. It's improved a lot but not to the point where it's not noticeable. When I originally lost the weight and was benching and stuff I could tell it was fixing up my posture so once I get back into lifting it should help that out a bit. You big? How longs it take to gain weight?
>>
if you live in the balkans, you're fine. the average highschooler in Croatia is about 6'3 nowadays
everywhere else, yeah, it's a bit too tall
>>
>>36853575
>>36853600
>>36853787

None of these people know what it even feels like to be that tall. They look at tall men as superior to themselves and hide their jealousy behind these kind of comments. If you are around drunk males you will see how they really feel. Most of them want to know how tall you are and some are very aggressive just because they feel intimidated by your height.
>>
>>36853988
Being tall as fuck is awesome, you feel like a demigod walking around normal sized people, everyone is so fukken tiny. Charts like this >>36853575 make me lol.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.