[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've asked before but I always get contradictory answers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: [email protected] (49 KB, 762x1100) Image search: [Google]
HI121D0BC-K11@14.jpg
49 KB, 762x1100
I've asked before but I always get contradictory answers. How much do you have to lift to get a gf?
Some say you're given one when you join the 1000 lb club, some say you get one when you achieve a 5 plates DL. Just how much is it exactly?
>>
They gave me a cutie gf as a sign up bonus at my gym
>>
You never get one if you shitpost on an online Bosnian horticulture forum
>>
It doesn't matter how much you lift if you have no game. Sure it gets easier if you look bigger, but you still need to talk to girls.

Also gf is overrated
>>
How much do I have to lift to get a qt trap gf?
>>
>>36813672
Claim SL is better than SS and one will magically appear
>>
>>36813654
I'll give you a hint: it has more to do with curls and side raisers than DL and 1000lb club.
>>
>>36813672
You actually have to have a 4pl8 hex bar dead lift, which can be hard when you're gym doesn't have one.
>>
nothing lol. its all in your head. People get ripped thinking its what ladies want, in reality its the confidence that comes with being ripped that gets the girl.

Those muscles are artificial. They're not really an attractive quality because all you've done to achieve them is pay for a gym membership. It says nothing about you.

if you want to get girls, then get money and master your social skills by practicing hardcore everyday and talk to strangers, spend time mastering your fashion pallete too.

also if you wann get ripped so that you can make sex better you're so fucked. You're prob gonna make it worse cause you're just cluelessly hammerin with all your newfound might
>>
File: russell-gladiator-jpg.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
russell-gladiator-jpg.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
a gf comes when u loose all hope like gandalf at helms deep
>>
>>36813708
>pay for a gym membership. It says nothing about you.

I was wondering why I wasn't getting any gains. Must be because my work place has a free gym. How much do I need to pay for muscles?
>>
>>36813706
I guess that's why I wasn't getting shit all this time, it's the fucking hex bar
Now to find a new gym...
>>
File: fit.jpg (157 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
157 KB, 1152x864
>>36813654
http://strawpoll.me/7302524
>>
>>36813708
>They're not really an attractive quality because all you've done to achieve them is pay for a gym membership.
What? im gonna ask for a refund because it took them almost a year to deliver
lazy bastards, why cant amazon start doing gym memberships instead with overnight muscle delivery?
>>
>>36813654
i bench 240 squat 405 and deadlift 490, my gf is a qt lifting girl
>>
>>36813708
You're a fucking idiot. I bet you're a skinny fat
>>
>>36816113
did you get her before or after the 1000lb club?
>>
I'd say something like 2pl8 bench and 3pl8 squat ,but really it comes down to aesthetics and face
>>
>>36813654
>How much do you have to lift to get a gf?
Enough to lift your feels away.
>>
>>36813654
1000lbs club member here(1.5/2/3.5/4.5)after 9months of lifting (6months of brosplit and now 5/3/1), still no GF, get mires from 5-6/10 grills on slavic dating sites. Don't want to meet them cuz my ex were 8-9/10 so I won't go lower than 7/10. Im 6'0 30yo 210lbs, no abs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.