[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /fit/s opinion on Huel? I just started a Huel diet last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: photo_1460466023159.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
photo_1460466023159.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
What is /fit/s opinion on Huel? I just started a Huel diet last monday.
>>
>>36802090
It's pretty much oat powder with added vitamins
>>
>>36802115
It certainly tastes like it without stuff added.
>>
Is there any reason why someone would ever use that stuff unless they literally hated eating food?
>>
>>36802136
I personally use it because i've allways been enamoured with the idea of a food that you can sustain on without needing anythig else. That's why I like Bannanas and Black Pudding.
So naturally, when I saw Huel, I was like "This is my bag" and bought it.
Though you CAN only substitute 1-2 meals per day with Huel and have normal food besides, so you get the best of both worlds.
>>
>>36802136
It's cheap and convenient. You could buy it and only use it when you don't have time for lunch or something else.

The main problem I see with it is the sucralose.
>>
>>36802170
What are the macros for each "meal"?
>>
>>36802189
Usually a meal will be 3 scoops or 114g of huel in 570ml water. This gives about 482 Cal. Though you can easily use less water for a thicker mixture.
>>
>>36802178
You can get the unflavored stuff and no sucralose.

Is there not anything like this in the U.S? I think its a fantastic idea because some days I just get sick of eating.
>>
is it a brazilian thing?
>>
>>36802220
......those aren't macros lol...

What's the 482 calories made up of?

How many grams of Protein
How many grams of Carbs
How many grams of Fats
>>
>>36802267
here I actually opened the website so I'll spoonfeed you https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0578/1097/t/31/assets/home-full-width-2-image.png
>>
>>36802315
Cheers. That doesn't actually look too bad.

What's the price of this shit, and how does it taste?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.