[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become happy, /sci/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: happiness.jpg (220 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
220 KB, 2000x1000
How do I become happy, /sci/?
>>
Wrong board but anyone can answer the question if they so choose.
>>
>>36799433
Kill yourself
Also wrong board
Read sticky, SS GOMAD
>>
>>36799444
>Kill yourself

I have no reason to kill myself.
>>
>>36799433
lifting weights causes a release of endorphins, and the progression into lifting weights you previously couldnt can create a sense of accomplishment and confidence in yourself to succeed.
>>
>>36799433
Buy a Bugatti
>>
Learn to live in the present
>>
>>36799481
there is nothing more true than this statement here

people spend their whole life chasing after tomorrow
>>
>>36799433
Anon you didnt happen upon this board by chance. The time has come to try a new endeavor. Dedicate a year to physical training and see if you can find happiness through self improvement
>>
>>36799433
protip

>"u cant spell happenis without saying "ha-Penis!"
>>
>>36799526
I'm no noob to lifting. I've been doing it for 3+ years and have made pretty good gains (I weigh 208 lbs, can deadlift 445 lbs and squat 345 lbs).

>>36799481
How can you do that when the future is so uncertain? I'm a senior in college and I have no idea what to do with my life. I don't even know why I started university in the first place.
>>
>>36799567
You didnt have any specific dream when you where younger? What is stopping you from chasing it?
>>
>>36799585
>You didnt have any specific dream when you where younger? What is stopping you from chasing it?

I dreamed of doing science and helping people through it. So I thought that medicine was the right path for me. Now I've wavering though because I don't want to live a lifestyle where 70 hour work weeks are the norm and I have no time to take care of my self.

I also do not want to go to grad school because I don't want to work in academia for the rest of my life studying some obscure protein that nobody will ever care about.
>>
>>36799665
Just join some organization that goes to Africa so you can help people with science and shit and eventually realize that helping people won't make you happy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.