[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yesterday afternoon >go to gym >see guy in the rack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1460595616847.jpg (70 KB, 960x613) Image search: [Google]
1460595616847.jpg
70 KB, 960x613
>yesterday afternoon
>go to gym
>see guy in the rack
>wait around for 15-20min
>he finishes
>i make my way towards the rack
>2 other guys get there before me
>i casually keep on walking passed like i was going somewhere else
>end up waiting about 45minutes for them to finish up
>sat around waiting closer this time
>finally got access to the rack after over an hour

It's the only affordable gym in the area but it only has 1 rack, should I perhaps invest in a home gym? I can't handle waiting around all this time. Working in is NOT viable as people are different height and using different weights...so putting the bar up and down or adding/removing weights while working in is just not viable.

What do you guys suggest?
>>
>>36797047
got the original of that pic?
>>
>>36797057
That is the original pic....he looks bigger in person bro.
>>
>>36797061
listen here u cheeky cunt you know and I know that blahahahaha is an unimpressive slob, now post the original
>>
Just as to work in
>>
>>36797047
I would suggest growing some balls
>>
>>36797093
Mate, I've told you that's the original.

>>36797107

I already said why this is not viable. Differences in height, and weight on the bar, render this suggested solution impractical and in-viable.

The one time I did work in with someone successfully was when I was doing OHP and the guy I was working in with was squatting. I was OHPing his squat, and he was also a manlet like me.

Most of the time it's a guy that's much taller than me, who is squatting 2 plates or something. I squat 3.5 plates for reps, I don't want to be taking off those plates after every set and having to lower the bar on the rack after his set.
>>
>>36797047
are you fucking kidding?

just ask to work in anyways you fucking autismo
>>
>>36797133
What would someone with balls do in that situation, according to you?
>>
>>36797146
>weight
The way that bars and weights work is that the weight has this hole in its center that allows it to be put on and off a bar. It's pretty neat.

>height
Are you an extreme manlet?
>>
File: 1444236037988.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1444236037988.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>36797151
I already said why this is not viable. Differences in height, and weight on the bar, render this suggested solution impractical and in-viable.

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REPEAT THIS?
>>
>>36797176
>I already said why this is not viable. Differences in height, and weight on the bar, render this suggested solution impractical and in-viable.
EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP BEING SUCH A FAGGOT AND JUST WORK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36797185
Ok Mr 1 plate quarter squatter.

If I was in the gym and worked in with you. Would you actually like having to take off 2 45s and a 25 on your side every-time we did sets?

If you were taller than me you'd also have to unrack the weight a few inches lower.

That's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>36797176

Why do you think waiting for 45 mins is more practical than taking off some pl8s and moving the bar?
>>
>>36797211
ok then
>>
>>36797315
It's annoying but sharing is part of life. Either wait. Work in or save for a home gym
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.