[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl looks at me from across the gym >comes over and does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2149.jpg (63 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
2149.jpg
63 KB, 577x1024
>girl looks at me from across the gym
>comes over and does a workout right next to me
>doesnt take her headphones out

What am i supposed to do or say im tired of doing nothing :,(
>>
She doesn't want to talk to you
>>
>>36732111

Continue your workout.

When you're in the locker room afterwards, punch yourself in the balls for being a thirsty fuckhead
>>
>>36732111

Unless you are having an actual conversation with her, she doesn't exist while in the gym.

Same goes with everyone else, shitbird
>>
>>36732111
>point some random shit equipment next to her
>are you using that?
>pretend to use it a couple sets
>say thanks or something
>try say hi again next time you see her
>escalate from there
>???
>profit?

dunno, try that maybe
>>
>>36732111
Post pictures of yourself if want honest advice. Butt and thighs plz.
>>
>>36733171
Not enough of an ice breaker desu. Ask her if she's using it then maybe follow up with something, maybe a stupid comment about the equipment or something and see where it goes from there
>>
>>36732215
kek
>>
>>36733171

i might do this more often

so many peng tings at my uni gym but when i see them i just make eye contact but too aspie to do anything further
>>
>>36732111
>girl looks in your direction
>walks over to that soace and works out

Oh gee buddy its not like maybe she was just looking for that open equipment or anything!
>>
Girls don't go to the gym to talk to weird guys they don't know. She probably wanted the piece of equipment you were using and rather than ask how many more sets you had she decided to use the one next to it so as soon as you were done she could jump on it.
>>
>>36732111
>look to see if machine I want to use is free
>its free but some sweaty guy is loitering
>try to use machine keep headphones in to avoid sweat guy
>smelly guy won't stop looking
>he's breathing so loudly wtf gross

god I hate going to the gym sometimes
>>
>>36732215
thirsty? he said a girl came near him not a fucking water bottle
>>
>>36733437
what uni senpai?
>>
>>36733489

cov senpai :(
>>
>>36733553

its actually pure gym
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.