[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CARBS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
CARBS
>>
>>36719024

FAGGOT OP
>>
File: 1459832888592.gif (785 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1459832888592.gif
785 KB, 400x224
PROTEIN
>>
>>36719024
SO YOU WANNA BE A SWOLDIER
>>
Why does he act like if you have a morsel of muscle you're on steroids?
>>
>>36719450
take it to /fraud/ faggot
>>
>>36719024
Durianrider is why i hate vegans.
>>
>>36719854
he's entertaining af. /fraud/fags hate him cause he speaks the truth. Might go vegan b/c of him desu
>>
>>36719450

Probably because he genuinely thinks the muscle gains you can get while living purely on fruit are the same as the muscle gains you can get on a higher protein diet.

And he ain't gaining shit on his diet.
>>
File: 1457125787443.gif (878 KB, 275x310) Image search: [Google]
1457125787443.gif
878 KB, 275x310
FAT
>>
>>36719936
https://youtu.be/E8Niexz1RIw?t=5m50s
>>
>>36720173
even their dog looks anorexic
>>
I found out something interesting about durianrider. He has crohn's disease. This basically means that he has an inflamed and inefficient digestive system. It is pretty much impossible to get either fat or muscular with crohn's disease so his diet isn't just mitigated by the insane amount of exercise he does, he needs a lot of food to stay alive.

It is very sad really, I'm much more sympathetic to him now. He has been at the mercy of a disease and the mercy of doctors who still know very little about it his entire life. His attempt to change his life from being drug addict criminal has become an obsession and he believes that he has cured his chrohn's disease (which is currently incurable) by his consumption of bananas (which are recommend for chrohn's disease).

Never ever take diet advice from this man, he does not have a normal digestive system. You will get fat if you follow his diet.
>>
>>36720344
Nah, it's definitely believable that he's rail thin from his vegan diet. Most vegans look malnourished/underweight.
>>
>>36720399

If he's being honest about his food intake, the rail thin part isn't coming from his diet. The shitty nutrition certainly, but he's on enough calories to choke the average person.
>>
>>36720173

These people are crazy but whenever I see these videos I just wish I had big boxes of dates, figs, mangos, etc in front of me. They spend like $300 a week on fruit though
>>
>>36720344
I had a coworker with crohns. Got him to cut grains, and the gomad.

He put on 15lbs in a month, and said he stopped having flareups.
>>
>>36720399
>Nah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzNP9NEy5BE

>Most vegans look malnourished/underweight.
Most vegans don't eat 10,000+ calories a day.
>>
>>36720449
It is hard, but not impossible.
>>
>>36720458
He's prolly self diagnosed. He's just trying to make veganism seem like this cure all diet.

Most vegans under-eat without even realizing it since most low fat foots are low in caloric density. Also carbs are harder for your body to convert to fat so your body just burns the carbs off through thermogenesis.
>>
File: mfw dirt.jpg (65 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
mfw dirt.jpg
65 KB, 848x480
>>36720266
>>36720173

their dog is on a vegan diet
>>
>>36720498
>He's prolly self diagnosed.
I doubt it. You need to understand the psycology of motivation. There has to be a reason why he is advocating this diet. Here is a video by a Vegan (who is slightly overweight you'll notice) explaining.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G0XoD-fNx4
>>
>>36720570
he's just a fatfuck who eats too much. Obviously you won't lose weight eating 3000 calories a day on a vegan diet. But for most vegans, eating over your bmr is fucking difficult so they stay thin.
>>
>>36720633
The evidence is against you.
>>
>>36720650
whatever dude, i went vegan and ended up underweight without even trying so I became vegetarian and now my bmi fluctuates around 20-22. Watch nutritionfacts.org 's videos there's a lot of evidence that vegans have the lowest bmi's and live the longest.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.