[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally got a gf >Lifting for two years >Working on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1436703219183.jpg (14 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1436703219183.jpg
14 KB, 500x321
>Finally got a gf
>Lifting for two years
>Working on my social skills, reading pickup stuff, psychology stuff, RSD etc.
>Putting myself "out there" in social situations, constantly trying to improve myself in every which way possible
>Work on my personality, flaws etc, and I've pretty much become a vey nice, kind and mature person
>Push myself every single day in the gym
>Count calories, eat correctly
>Start cleansing/exfoliating skin
>Putting all of this effort to become a better, more attractive person
>Finally get gf
>Be together for 6 months
>Realize today that she's a completely average person who didn't put in even a fraction of the effort that I did
>She's skinnyfat, has very clear personality flaws and isn't even that likeable in any aspect
>If she was a male, she wouldn't even dare leave her house for fear of ridicule
>While I spent what could have been the best years of my life (18-21) improving myself, she spent those years partying, getting fucked by faggots, sucking dicks and taking selfies
>tfw I now resent the fuck out of her and plan to cheat on her any chance I get

Why are women such fucking garbage?

Any woman who isn't an absolute piece of trash thinks she's an immediate 10/10 supermodel, genius who doesn't even think you're a real man unless you're on steroids and you have a supermodel tier face.
>>
>>36682662
All that "hard work" you've done and you're still a beta male at the end of the day

Fucking kek
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 604x604
>>36682662
>He fell for the "women are humans too" meme
>>
>>36682662
All this talk about how you've improved yourself and become a better person, you're still a pussy faggot.
Just break up with her. That's all you need to do.
>>
>>36682679
the pussy game ridiculous tho
>>
>>36682662
Good to see you've come to a realization, now dump her and find someone who is waifu material.
>>
>>36682662
Cheating is weakness, break up with her. dint be a bigger beta faggot accept the situation and end it. If you can't break up with someone IN PERSON NOT OVER THE FUCKING PHONE. Then you have no chance in reaching alpha status
>>
>>36682702
>>36682679
>This is what beta cuckolds actually believe

top cuck lads.
>>
You shouldn't resent other people for attaining something without putting in any effort, or else black people would always resent white people.
>>
>>36682702
>Cheating is weakness, break up with her. dint be a bigger beta faggot accept the situation and end it. If you can't break up with someone IN PERSON NOT OVER THE FUCKING PHONE. Then you have no chance in reaching alpha status

You're a fucking retarded beta faggot you loser. Alphas don't give a fuck about women's emotions or what's right. Just get yours. You got some steady pussy, so you keep it, but you're always looking to upgrade that pussy, alphas don't waste their energy and emotions on "breaking up in person" because she's just going to cry, if an alpha wants to end it with someone, they either just stop talking to them/cut contact or send them a quick text message saying it's ogre.
>>
>>36682721
lel

You're not an alpha when you behave like a child who can't take responsibility for anything or handle confrontation.
>>
File: lightsclub.jpg (65 KB, 960x823) Image search: [Google]
lightsclub.jpg
65 KB, 960x823
thank fuck i realized women arent human beings very early in my life and never took them seriously in any aspect

at least you improved yourself OP, doesnt matter how much or for what reason

go do what you like, lift and fuck man making machines when bored
>>
>>36682757
>Caring about what others think

I know who I am and it's good enough for me. If you want to waste your time watching some broad cry/flip out after you telll her you don't want to date her anymore, that's your business. I have better things to do with my time desu m8.
>>
No OP, normal people don't have such low confidence in themselves and would have found a girl regardless of how much they lift
>>
>>36682767
This 1000009x
>>
>>36682764
>being this edgy
>>
>>36682662
>Putting all of this effort to become a better person

Well, judging from your post, you've failed. You sound like a very shit person.
>>
>>36682662
>Working on my social skills, reading pickup stuff, psychology stuff, RSD etc.
Recommend something then.
>>
>>36682801
>speaking the truth is edgy

cuckvile is this way
>>
not to sound like some whiteknight faggot, but its guys/natures fault. You want to fuck them. Most guys want to fuck them. You are competing with guys, not girls. So girls dont have to put in as much effort because there is more competition between the guys.
>>
>>36682662
>Why are women such fucking garbage
>plan to cheat on her any chance I get

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>36682949

And this changes what?
>>
>>36682719
>black people would always resent white people
they don't already?
>>
>>36682951
This

Just leave her and move on if you don't want to be her partner anymore, you fucking idiot
>>
>>36682967
not him but that's the way life works bud, males compete for female attention, biggest/strongest/loudest get the female (usually)
>>
>>36683023
>>36682951
>>36682951
Shut up you white knight beta faggots.
>>
File: i dont know.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
i dont know.png
12 KB, 560x407
While I don't disagree with you op, you had to have known this was how it was, especially in the dating aspect. Women always have had it easier in that area because men are thirsty as fuck. YOU have to be a better person by breaking up with her and going to look for something better. Otherwise you're just like a whiny woman who expects things laid at her feet.

Honestly you sound like you need a fuck buddy and not a girlfriend. At least then you don't have to deal with their constant bullshit.
>>
>Spend all this time "improving" yourself
>Don't finally accept our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into your heart

No wonder you ended up with trash when your own morals are no better. Save yourself at least anon.
>>
>>36683038
Shut up you slagcunt

If that is all it takes for OP to start treating people like trash then he'd better get busy with that "bettering himself" that he claims to have been doing

I mean the bitch he's talking about might be stupid, ugly and lazy for all I care but for fuck's sake don't lower yourself at a shit level just because you got a little bit disappointed
Cheating ain't what anyone would describe as "very nice, kind and mature"
>>
>sit around all day as a teenager playing video games or w/e
>not eager to pursue normal hobbies or acheive anything
>become a general loser
>take years to undo this
>get mad when people who lived normally did normal ass things and have normal flaws

I understand if you want a perfect gf, everyone does, but dont get mad at her for your immaturity. Accept she is far from perfect like 99% of people or leave her ass since you apparently deserve so much better. If I were you I would just drop all bitches now and focus on getting a good ass career so you can buy an 18 year old virgin trophy wife
>>
Why does /r9k/ flood to /fit/? Do these faggots even lift?
>>
>>36682662
lol you sound jealous as fuck.
>>
>>36682764
Careful bro, those edges are sharp. You don't wanna cut your fedora flippin' fingers, do you?
>>
>>36682719
>USER HAS BEEN GIVEN REDDIT GOLD FOR THIS POST
>>
>>36682662
Sounds like you're the problem. Women haven't changed since they were tempted by that snake
>>
>While I spent what could have been the best years of my life (18-21) improving myself, she spent those years partying, getting fucked by faggots, sucking dicks and taking selfies

You sound extremely jealous. I'm sure you had some much fun "improving yourself" in your dank, dark lonely little room. Meanwhile literally everyone else is out having fun and enjoying life.
>>
>>36682767
this 2bh, going out of your way to prove to some girl that you're a real man isn't alpha at all
>>
>>36682719
they already do you baiting faggot
>>
>reads pickup stuff and takes RSD seriously
>Wonders why he got a shit-tier female

Good job, idiot. You used a fishing rod and a worm and now you're so surprised you caught a bass instead of a lobster.
>>
Girls are dumb and fucktards. Meet men they are more clever, talkable, connectable and more socially acceptable
>>
>>36682687

DO NOT FALL FOR HER DEVIL VAGINA MAGIC

Seriously dude, getting clunge is easy if you're the super awesome dude that you say you are now :^)
>>
you do realize that 99% of men didn't have to do all this shit to get laid right? just because you failed so hard and had to work for it doesn't mean everyone did

all this self-improvement and you are stil a bitter little bitch
>>
File: images(11).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images(11).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>36682662
Just dump her. You set your bar too low. Story time chirrin gather round ya hear:
>used to work at a theme park
>mainly gays, women, and betas
>the hottest women there are average
>just like op explained skinny fats who think theyre 10s
>during beta phase interested in one girl
>shes a little chunky but big boobs and big butt
>has a fucked up eye cant see out of it
>she flirts with me and tells me things i like to hear
>little did i know shes one of those sluts who plays with betas to make her feel better
>one day we were out with a group of friends
>she drunkenly told me that she would never fuck me
>drunkpeoplearehonest
>started giving her less attention as time went on because whats the point
>had a very depressing moment
>obese manlet with no discernable skills present at the moment
>a fucking half blind chick didnt even want to fuck me

To be cont.
>>
File: 1441637057779.png (589 KB, 1916x1013) Image search: [Google]
1441637057779.png
589 KB, 1916x1013
>>36682662
>reading pickup stuff, psychology stuff, RSD etc.
>"""""""Working on my social skills"""""""

>>"Work on my personality, flaws etc, and I've pretty much become a vey nice, kind and mature person"
>" I now resent the fuck out of her and plan to cheat on her any chance I get"

>Putting myself "out there" in social situations
>""""out there""""

The only results OP had was his body.

For 4 years retard OP was taking pick-up garbage into his head. He couldn't even realise that it's a meme for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. Then he's angry and upset after getting a shitty girlfriend and plans to show off how "alpha" he is for whatever reason instead of searching for a proper girlfriend in that time (that's not possible for retard OP by the way). If that is not beta I don't know what is.

Do me a favor, OP. Grow some balls. You also sound like some MGTOW cuckold shill.
>>
File: images(7).jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images(7).jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>36683713
Cont. 2/2

>decided fuck it im not going to wallow in self pity
>started changing attitude first
>became more alpha in how i carried myself
>started cutting off people who were toxic
>started eating right
>started working out
>started reading more
>weight is falling off
>confidence is improving
>the average girls at work are noticing
>already know their lifestyle so not interested anymore
>gave them verbal slaps to the face when they asked me what kind of girls i was interested in
>they asked what do i like in women.
>the short and fat girls i told them i liked long athletic figures and legs
>disconnect from all of my work friends
>toxic people
>noticed my gains
>said she was impressed by how i was looking and if i wanted to go to a bar with her and her friends tonight
>told her i dont drink liquor anymore because it does nothing but make you fat and complacent with your mediocre life
>she then asked if she could come over and hang out at my place for a bit
>why
>"because i miss our friendship and I notice you are doing better for yourself."
>meaning shes mirin my gains and she now thinks im worthy of her one eyed chunky self
>tell her no that i am busy for the foreseeable future
>she asks why i am so cold to her
>shes never been treated this way before
>tell her that i can do better than a stuck up one eyed chunky chick.
>made her cry
>mfw she still randomly texts me
>mfw i still tell her to fuck off
Feels good to win brehs.

Moral of the story if your lifestyle is exponentially better than another person who is just riding the genetic lottery until they crash and burn then you need to fuck them if you want and then move on to someone who matches your level of determination
>>
>>36683713
please continue
>>
>>36683713
im waiting...
>>
>>36683729
>tell her that i can do better than a stuck up one eyed chunky chick.

lmao

good job anon

You and I both know all the hard work was worth it just to tell her to fuck off

best feel in the world
>>
>>36682662
Women are objects, they are not expected to do anything, men are subjects so they are expected to do the work. Also, you have to learn this lesson: do not do anything for women, you have to lift, study/work, improve your knowledge and skills and be a better person in general for yourself, women just don't worth the effort.
>>
>>36683729
nice job man.
>>
>>36682662
>had a gf for 2 years, qt, loves sex, not fit but thin.
>had a fight, told her to leave me alone for 2 weeks.
>calls me 4 days later anyway to come see her on her bday even though i told her i need to not see her. she insists.
>come to her place and break up with her.
>felt so good, decided to change my life and see who else is wrong in their dealings with me.
>realized 90% people are wrong with their ideas about what should I do or what WE should do.
>lose 30kg in 6 months
>see the girl year later and she tells me "you are now everything I wanted you to be"
>grin and say "i know"

never touch her again.
it is nice to stand up for yourself in long relationships. idk if its like that for every annon but I tend to be picky about girls.
>>
>>36683794
It's a good feeling because they think it's utterly hilarious that men who they don't feel are worthy would even think about approaching them.

And when the tables turn. The feeling they get is absolutely orgasmic. They can't believe that someone doesn't want their kooter because they are now the lesser human specimen.
>>
>Work on my personality, flaws etc, and I've pretty much become a vey nice, kind and mature person
lol
>>
>>36683400
https://youtu.be/JlVwcv0rl28?t=126
>>
>>36683872
>i know
Han fucking Solo right there.

Good job anon. You're right it's a great feeling. And now you have the ability to be picky and not because you won the genetic lottery but because you earned what you have mentally and physically. You know the hard work it took to get there. And youll be damned if some basic chick is going to equate herself to you.
>>
>>36682662
Fuck that one then go find a worthwhile woman.

It took me way too long to realize a good woman is very hard to find.
>>
>>36683915
idk how old ppl here are but most of the chaff falls off after year 25-26 cause their metabolism slows down then and she gets bit unfit, guys no longer argue who will buy her drinks and drugs, after that age you can see who is making an effort and who has given up entirely and deserves to stay down
>>
>>36683923
They really are. Most of them have been placed on a pedestal for most of their lives they don't know how to essentially be a good woman.

My gf and i do everything for each other and she does everything for me. She loves to cook for me so i let her cook for me. She loves doing the duties of a woman. And i like doing the work of a man.

Women have forgotten that if they want an actual man that does "man" things then they need to be a woman that does "women" things.
>>
>>36683942
Im going on 28 and ill tell you it depends. I'll use my sister as an example. 31 years old single and ballooning. Still expects men to be fit and buy her drinks and treat her like when she was a smaller 21 year old.

Most women can't self identify themselves. They will blame everyone else before they put it on themselves.
>>
>>36683979
ye but i mean no offense, those are just delusional and only deltas would pick that
>>
>>36682767
like shitposting on /fit? you say you are mature but you really dont show it
>>
>>36683991
Most women are delusional

It's hard for women who after being treated so well during their teens and early 20s to admit that it's them that has changed when their age starts catching up with them. They usually just try to find a shadow and more betas to help keep them satisfied.
>>
If you want a fucking queen in your life, then first she need to treat you like a king. If she's not. Then why you even bother with her? You ain't gonna make a perfect woman out of a slut that has lack of self discipline.

That's my take. Life is too short for this bullshit.
>>
>>36682721
When she cries
>you gonna finish those fries?
>>
>>36684034
Why do the niggers come in so late and comment with shit like this? Post some dank memes with emojis while you're at it
>>
>>36682721
That must be the most cringy, childish virginpost ive ever read on this forum
I really hope this is bait or your atleast underage
>>
Treat sluts like ladys and ladys like sluts

But it's not women's fault it's men. Men will fuck anything
>>
>>36684069
this by far the less alpha place you can find on the internet ( except for furry and brony shit...no one can compete with that fucked up shit )
>>
people in this thread sound extremely autistic, trying to "get back" at an entire gender

I promise you if you were actually attractive and received attention, you would be the same exact thing as those females you criticize for being "shallow"

im a boy btw
>>
>>36682662
the problem isnt her, its you!
>>
hey OP

>>>/gaschamber/
>>
>>36684047
>>36684034

I mean, Jamarcus has a point.
>>
>>36682719
We already resent whites for being a bunch of beta's who go for 9's and 10's when they're a 5 or 6. If you're not rich have a dick >8 inches or actually are a 9 or 10, stop expecting them to come running at you because you did ss + gomad for a month faggots
>>
>>36683729
That's a good story homie good on you, here is one from last week

>At the club last week
>looking fresh, 19, standing around with a few guys I regularly see there on friday
>notice a girl standing around me almost pacing around
>oh shit I knew this girl in highschool
>had hung out with her and a group of friends a few times
>she wouldn't give me the time of day
>I can understand I was overweight, dressing shitty and not the charisma maxed character I am today
>back to the story
>she initiates conversation with me
>"Anon ? haha hey how you been"
>it looks like shes made some mo gainss
>fat gains sadly, about 20 of them
>I just look at her puzzled
>"Anon, it's me remember"
>"You look like someone I used to know in highschool but she had a different body structure"
>she looks totally fucking confused
>"o-oh-sorry I was certain that I knew you"
>"It's cool haha don't worry about it enjoy your night"
>give her a pat on the back
>more like a baseball coach slap on the back
>she walks away with a hilariously dead expression on her face

God damn that was funny, it had been 2 years since I last had seen her. Really felt nice to knock her a level down, not even mad she wasn't at all into me when I was overweight but it felt great to basically flip the table on her and just let her know she isnt on my level. Also 18 is legal drinking age where I live in Canada so relax
>>
>>36682679
anon speaks the truth
although you have made personality progress in these years, you seem to have a long ways to go even maturity wise. why do you even bother judging her? if you dont like her, leave her.
>>
>>36684317
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>36684268
Im just waiting for tyrone to tell us that black people are egyptian pharoahs
>>
>>36684317
I would've started the slow clap in the club just for you.

Great job anon
>>
>>36684317
lmao

I live for stories like these
>>
>>36684317
Fucking Québécois
>>
File: beaut.jpg (73 KB, 962x539) Image search: [Google]
beaut.jpg
73 KB, 962x539
My brother makes fun of me because I'm a "misogynist" while he dated the first girl he ever fucked for 2 years in college. Then what happened? She cheated on him.

I'm 26 now. I don't hate all women, but I can recognize that most of them are retarded. Very few women have any sort of personality or actual hobbies - Netflix and Instagram don't count. I also recognize that most women can't do anything by themselves without a dick in their life, this includes swinging from tree branch to tree branch.

Most women just want you to be their constant source of entertainment and provide very little in return except the possibility of breeding rights. I've met a few girls now where I've gotten to "boyfriend" status but they're just lame to be around.

What I've learned most of all is that it's best to not get your hopes up. Women are not much more than a means to carry on your legacy and some bland company for the later years of life.
>>
>>36682662

There is some truth here. Every girl I date puts in a fraction of the work I do. I work more hours. I take on more responsilities. I work out more. I really try to show respect but after you see how they spend a majority of their time it's just impossible. Most of them have the princess syndrome because they've never truly struggled their entire life. They've never been broke. They've never been on the bottom of the dating totem pole. I used to think guys who treated women like shit were dick heads but now I get it.
>>
>>36683729
>>tell her that i can do better than a stuck up one eyed chunky chick.
savage
>>
File: 1431229925225.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1431229925225.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>36684317
>more like a baseball coach slap on the back
>>
>>36684422
I hear that. I have a "girlfriend" right now, and she's sexy and all, and a warm body, and she can cook. Besides that she's kind of boring to be around, and I really wouldn't miss her if I didn't have her. I mean, I'd miss the sex, and the cooking and the warm body but those things are all pretty replaceable.
>>
>>36684463
That's literally the way it's always been. Women put in the work when you put a baby into them, but until you make them care for your child they don't do nearly the work you do.
>>
>>36684485
Society has fucked women up. Making them believe that they dont need to work hard to keep a man.

Before women did everything the man asked.
>i had a rough day today
Want your dick sucked?
>man im hungry
Heres a steak
>its my birthday
Pound my anal cavity, hunny

Now it's
>i had a rough day today
So? We all do. No one liked my selfie
>man im hungry
Bring me starbucks
>its my birthday
Im leaving you because youre old
>>
>>36684503
My current gf now admits to this. There are certain things she wont do at the moment because of abandonment issues. But i know once theres a ring onthat finger and a bun in the oven she will do everything.
>>
>>36684317
that is fucking hilarious, if that isn't making it then I don't know what is
>>
>>36684422
Fucking spot on. My girlfriend will literally sit on her phone for hours watching Facebook videos. This has been most girls I've dated.
>>
>>36684562
Try to talk to them about economics or the cosmos or politics. Literally no opinion on those subjects. And if they dude it's what they read on their bernie sanders newsfeed
>>
>>36684503

Right, then they complain that you're "not helping out enough around the house". There's a pitfall here.
>>
>>36684598
The scary part is they're allowed to vote. Look at the divorce laws. No man would do that.
>>
>>36682662
>I now resent her and plan to cheat on her
Why are YOU such garbage opie? Grow the fuck up and actually talk to her about it- if you don't like it then fucking leave. The only reason people stay in relationships they're done with is because they're desperate, insecure, and pathetic. She did nothing wrong, she didn't trick you into dating her, your a grown adult that chose her as well, it's not like she changed. Sounds like you got way too comfy in your relationship, consider yourself to be a waaaayyy better catch than you actually are, and as a result you feel justified as.if you're actually better than her. Your actions speak louder than your shitty op, you're desperate pathetic and deeply insecure- you have A LOT more to work on as a person before you should be allowed in relationships with others.
>>
>>36684542
lol... I bet that's exactly how it'll go.
>>
>>36682676

FPBP
>>
>>36684637

TRIGGERED
>>
>>36684637

Wahhhhhh
>>
Tbf you've probably gone for that sort of girl. Lots of guys find those sorts of girls attractive and get pissy when they find out their past. She's probably put that all behind her now. If you're planning on cheating on her you should NEVER get into a relationship if you have that sort of mentality, STAY SINGLE!
>>
>>36684625
Womens suffrage was just not a good idea.

I get it. People should be able to elect their leaders. It's just they have a hard time thinking logically.
>>
>>36684637

are you a grill?
>>
>>36684612
Oh you're absolutely right. And women have rights against you now so you can't physically put her in her place when she gives you attitude, either. My plan, personally, is to remind her who makes the money. Also, iron clad pre nup is a must.
>>
>>36683948
What a "man" traditionally does and what a "woman" traditionally does can differ wildly around the world. These constructs aare not biologically based, its whatever the local customs are. Saying "this is what men do" and "this is what women do" really makes no sense. Its more like " what part does your culture want you to play". There are places where going out and doing all the hunting would be considered woman's work
>>
>>36684301
I find guys of all races have this problem, except not so much black guys. Guys tend to be extremely delusional about their looks, and get all bitter over their own delusional fantasy
>>
>>36684042
careful about those macros.
i hope she is paying the meal
>>
>>36684422
How do you feel about the fact that I feel the same about males?
>>
>>36684527
It's not society . it's other men who have lowered their standards because they're desperate just to get laid.

Just check any girls instagram also some beta calling a girl Perfect.
>>
>>36684715
>he actually thinks prenups hold up in court

kek

they literally never do
>>
>>36684759
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>36684759
Name a single one of those places.
>>
>>36682662
Subscribed
>>
>>36684759
Lol ok

First off
Tits or gtfo

Second
No one cares what happened in ungabunga land with negresses. The people in the correct parts of the world have a pretty common standard of what men and women do.

If you have to find evidence that some tribe in the amazon has there priorities fucked up to feel better more power to you.
>>
>>36684527
Thank God its plausible to live an independent life from /r9k/ rejects like you. The only reason that was ever a thing, was because females had no choice and males trapped them in society as their personal domestic slaves. Since women can make their own fortune now a days, its not necessary to act like a slave
>>
>>36684759

Kill yourself. You don't know shit.
>>
>>36684811
Thats society
>>
>>36684858
Damn.....
>>
>>36684598
I talk about economics and politics with my Bf all the time. Maybe you're just a low quality tier person who attracts other low quality tier people? Many of you are quite deluded about how "great of a catch" you are, top kek
>>
>>36684848

I know now women have ruined societies like Germany.
>>
>>36684848
I think you confused this place with tumblr. Try harder we arent here to make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>36684713
I'm a unicorn. Does it change your mind about the post now that you know it was made by a unicorn? Do you hate all unicorns now too?
>>
>>36684836
>>>>/anthropology /
Maybe one day people will be educated .......
>>
>>36684847
Honey, you are nothing but a hot mess. Keep that contamination where it belongs /r9k/
>>
>>36684869
I seriously doubt you do. And like i said if you do its just regurgitated news rhetoric.

Even the women in my classes when i went to college all they did was repeat what news outlets say

One day this tumblr cuck of a woman tried to school our econ teacher about us running out of oil in the future. This isn't intro econ mind you this is advance econ.

When all the men looked at her and just started smiling and waiting for the professor to drop some knowledge on her about how we will never run out of oil or any resource for that matter because of one variable and he did just that but he also told her that she should start reading the text and stop listening to news outlets because no one here in his class should be spouting that sort of ignorance.

Class erupted.
>>
>>36684897
>>36684914
>>36684924
Yup shes a woman. Argument invalid
>>
>>36684897
dwarfs and unicorns. are we Rampart from Homm3?
>>
>>36684850
>>36684850
I'm sorry you're so butthurt that I'm actually educated. Maybe you should go look into one.
>>
>>36684871
I know men have ruined just about every society they try to dominate. You should really pick a better point
>>
>>36684956
Scientifically proven women cant be as smart as men. They dont have the mental capacity for it. Sure there are smart women but they can never surpass men.
>>
>>36684933
>we will never run out of oil or any resource

But, that's wrong. Sure, maybe there will always be oil deposits too deep to profitably recover, but we'll definitely "run out" of resources in the practical sense.
>>
>>36684877
>knowledge that I'm unaware of
>it mist come from tumblr
It actually came from something called anthropology
>>
>>36684970
>healthier than we have ever been
>smarter than we have ever been
>discovering new worlds
>fighting diseases
>touching our toes in the sand of transhumanism

Hurr durr men held us back

You cant be this tumblr
>>
>>36684933
Actually we.talk a lot about central America because we plan to do businesses there.
>all those assumptions
Your life must be difficult
>>
>>36684980
Omg a fucking retard. Name me one resource that we have run out of I will fucking wait.
>>
>>36682662
You, on the road of self improvement PRACTICE on these average girls.

You practice talking to them. You practice smiling at them. You practice complimenting them. You practice DATING them. You practice being a boyfriend to them.

Meanwhile, their experience is different. They experience men practicing on them. They of course are not informed of this. Thus, they think of themselves as above average. They don't think they need to self improve to get people to like them or to get approval from men because they have always gotten it in abundance. From phaggots like you.. Who then complain about them having it easy.

You made it easy for them. You give these girls attention, affirmation and a massive ego boost not because of their attributes, their personality or ANYTHING to do with them as an individual. You do it with the intention of gaining the skills required to replicate the actions when you meet someone you actually care about as an individual, rather than just simply because they are a female.

Long story short. You are complaining about something that you have contributed to.
>>
>>36684981
Lol anthropology

Totally a tumblr cuck. Have fun with your minor in womens studies
>>
>>36684972
>scientifically proven
OMG I'm laughing my ass off so hard. The only thing you just proved is that you don't know Jack shit about science, especially what it would mean to actually "prove" something. Please, give me these sources that "scientifically prove" this
>>
>>36684848

>equating favours to slavery
>implying you aren't now a wage slave
>implying you're any better off

Top kek, fucking women.
>>
>>36685002
I'm not sure if you're memeing, or if you legitimately think we can't bottle neck in our resources just because it hasn't happened yet. You may be an econ major, but clearly you've never taken a science course.
>>
>>36683729
toxic
>>
>>36684933
Whats the one variable your prof dropped? Not trolling brah, studying medicine and am woefully ignorant of economics
>>
>>36685026
Oh god you are this stupid
>>
>>36685010
this
>>
File: 1459128780386.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1459128780386.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>>36682719
>implying niggers don't just breed to get welfare from da white man while all whites work high level stressful jobs

yes m8, you're right, whites are lazy and niggers are hard working
>>
>>36685026
>hes wrong we can run out of resources!
Give me an example
>i dont have any because it's never happened!
So you're wrong
>take a science class!
>>
Then find a better girl, moron

Nobody's forcing you to settle for an average chick
If you believe you're worth something better, go get something better
>>
>>36685021
Actually going for PhD in psychology. Itll be my job to try to fix all the misconceptions and pre concieved biases you've destroyed your life with. BTW anthropology is not gender studies, those are two very different subjects approached in vet different ways. I know this might be confusing if you've never had a higher education or taken education seriously . Also its the guys in my life that are the ones who visit Reddit and tumblr, I've been on 4 Chan for a decade
>>
>>36685035
>>36685063
Yes, all resources are infinite and we never have to worry about having enough of them. I'm glad my libertarian econ major friends of /fit/ could show me how magical the world really is.
>>
>>36685025
This! You have to be blind to not notice everyone is a wage slave nowdays and it is getting worse
>>
>>36685030
Price

For every resource once price gets to the point where it's higher than alternatives then the market shifts to using the alternative resources because it has gotten to the point where those alternatives though more expensive than the previous resource in the beginning are worth investing in now. And since there is an abundance of that resource once plans of exploiting that resource becomes more efficient price drops.

I tried to simplify it and left out things but that's the gist.
>>
>>36685077
>PhD in psychology.
god bless have fun at starbucks
>>
>First GF
>Like OPs girl, lazy and entitled bitch
>Dumped her and moved on, thank god

>Second GF
>Amazing person
>Constantly improving herself like I am
>Have two amazing years, eventually part ways, but remain friends because she's a cool person
>Still hang out and talk about life to this day

Just keep trying brah
There are good women out there
>>
>>36685077
>Psychology

Another worthless degree. Have fun being a guidance counselor.

If you didn't understand that i was saying that anthropology is just as useless as womens studies unless if you wanted to be a librarian or a museum tour guide. Then you really are a woman.
>>
>>36682662
>18-21
>best years of my life
>RSD, pickup

Why does fitness attract autists
>>
>>36685077

Good job falling for the academia propaganda
>>
>>36685077
Hahahaha. Psychologist's give me lap dances for money. At least you'll get paid well by a bunch of rednecks. Open up a job posting webcite and look for all the psychologist openings.
>>
>>36685088
Since you obviously dont understand how econ works or how the managing of resources works. Which is literally what economics is. Then just stop. You just said you studied psych and anthropology none of that prepares you for econ.
>>
>>36685100
But, this is wrong. Oil can quite easily be considered a necessity for life at this point due to our dependence on it, and increasing prices won't change that. There's no viable alternative. Saying "lol we can't run out because the last drops will be too expensive!" doesn't mean that there is still enough for what's needed, or that the world wouldn't be supremely fucked by demand far outstripping production due to dwindling sources. You're using a god damn technicality to criticize other people's intelligence when you damn well know what the practical meaning of "run out" is in society.

>>36685159
That's a different anon, I'm an engineer.
>>
>>36685159
Not that guy, but
>thinking a field that makes false assumptions about human behavior has any truth to it
>thinking a little bit applied (lmao) math justifies anything in economics

Make fun of psychology all you want but it is an actual science with proper scientific method. Economics is a bunch of people using low level math to justify their social and political opinions.
>>
>>36685152
When i went to school they had a massive psych department. So many kids going for psych degrees for nonexistent psych jobs. You go to the business building and you see a limited amount of women and small class sizes. If you arent in a business or stem major in college you dun fucked up.
>>
>>36684047
he's not wrong
>>
File: 1235678753.png (15 KB, 593x69) Image search: [Google]
1235678753.png
15 KB, 593x69
>>36682662
>>
>>36685189
Ah you sounded the same my mistake.

What's funny is that you are actually wrong. Engineers are great with solid figures but they arent good at predicting. Also it will never get to the last drop we have plenty of alternatives that are currently lowering in price because of newer innovations making it cheaper to produce.
>>
>>36682662
Are you serious?
Yes ofc men face much higher demands than women, what the fuck else did you expect?

The reason why girls have it so much easier is simply as someone else stated that men set the bar so low in order to get laid
If she gets bored she can just open tinder and match with several guys within minutes, guys who will swear she is the best thing ever and want to fuck her
The dating market is skewed severly to womens advantage and prolly always will be
>>
>>36685194
>make fun of psych all you want
It makes fun of itself
>>
>Use PUA to get generic bar slut
>Surprised she's a generic bar slut

Great logic, OP

There are fantastic women out there, but you're not going to meet them with your mindset
>>
>>36684317
Nice bro you sunk to the level of a high school chick
>>
>>36685261
So does economics

Psychology is the only actual social "science"
>>
>>36685263
>fantastic women

Please tell me where are these fantastic women?
And what's fantastic about them?

They're just regular sluts who've spent years getting fucked by random dudes, have tons of emotional baggage and are extremely stuck up and self-righteous, but then they have one quality that is kind of likeable and you call them "fantastic"

They're just like any other woman.
>>
File: smuk_frok.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
smuk_frok.png
25 KB, 396x400
>>36684897

bbygrl i don't hate anyone, but thank you for proving my point.
>>
File: HS-10.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
HS-10.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>36685343
My gf is fit, a network architect at a datacenter, is a beekeper, and an outdoors enthusiast.

I wouldn't have ever gotten close to pulling her if I ever followed anything close to any of the dumbfuck pua stuff I've read online.
>>
>>36685409
Instead you got her because she was looking for a beta to take care of her.

Your gf is a massive slut who's been gagging on cocks and getting fucked by random faggots since she was 16. She probably got fucked by like 5 guys before she even met you.
>>
File: 1459908780256.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1459908780256.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
>>36685261
>being taught freudian theory two years ago, now it's openly mocked by the same courses
>>
>nice, kind and mature person
>plan to cheat on her any chance I get

So you hate your girlfriend because you made the mistake of choosing her. And now instead of breaking up with her, you're going to cheat on her out of revenge. Sounds like you need to stop being a fucking beta, stop wasting your time, and start getting real fucking females.
>>
File: 1446170505510.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446170505510.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>>36685409
>>36685495
damn
>>
File: 1433100843993.jpg (309 KB, 919x892) Image search: [Google]
1433100843993.jpg
309 KB, 919x892
>>36685537
>Cheating on whores is beta

top wew lad
>>
>>36682951
He's going to kill his life once he puts a baby in her and she wants to keep it
>>
>>36682662
>the best years of your life
>18-21
Lmao know how I know you're a kiddo?
>>
>>36685576
>>36685576
I'm 22, I'm still in uni, will only graduate when I'm 25 and I can safely say 18-21 is probably your best years. Outside of America at least, since you guys can only start drinking when you're 21. It's all downhill rom there on, literally NOTHING gets better.
>>
>>36685343
My girlfriend of 6 years loves lifting and keeping fit. She does so in our home gym because she doesn't like the idea of people watching her.

She also likes the outdoors and constantly takes me on little adventures to new places I've never seen before. She's always asking if we can go to this place and that place. Usually she's spot on with her choices and we find really nice views and nature type things that most people don't get to see.

She's extremely considerate and ALWAYS considers my feels. Even though I hide all of my negative feels and always have done. She notices them, knows exactly what the feels are and why I'm feeling them. Then she pretends not to notice while she secretly tries to fix it.

She always encourages me to reach my goals fitness related and otherwise. Always supports everything I do and washes out my shaker cup even when it stinks like fuck and I plan on just buying a new one and tell her not to wash it. She washes it anyway.

Works 40 hours a week and brings in over half the income of the money that we 100% share.

Not only that but she pins my glutes because I can't reach good on the left side. Shes a "fantastic woman".. They exist. I'm sorry that you have convinced yourself that they do not exist because of your bad experiences.

It's the same mentality as girls saying "all guys are the same" when actually there are fantastic men in the world.
>>
>>36685576
What? 17-21 was the best time of my life too
Since then its been a constant downhill ride where life litterally gets worse each and every day and i cant stop it
>>
>>36685608
Well at least you admitted you're a shitty kid. Arguably early 30 late 20 is best because most people are established, unless you're a dreg.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x380
>>36682662
Honestly kind of on the same boat bro, except im not wasting my time with a loveless relationship. It just sucks because im not an eitist or anything but i live in southern california and most people around me behave no better than dogs. Im not mgtow or anything either but the prospect of finding an attractive smart girl that has a moral compass is getting thinner and thinner. Why are we here man? Just to suffer? At this point im half hoping the world plunges into some sort of apocalypse so i can at least die using my gains for a good cause like protecting people or someshit.
>>
>>36685628
Sorry you got a man child syndrome, for me my life got significantly better and began accelerating 22 onwards as I figured shit out.
>>
>>36685649
Better how?
I was happier and had a girlfriend who loved me when i was 17. now almost ten years later im sitting with a bachelors degree and steady job but life is litterally shit
Its not about me being a manchild, its about me wanting to be happy and life was much, much better when i was in that age span
>>
>>36685627
>Had to take drugs to attract a woman
Kek.

How may cocks has your gf sucked though? How many guys has she dated? How many guys have fucked her before you? the only reason she's with you because they didn't stay around.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 513x1117
>>36685627
>pins my glutes
So we have to risk our health and juice just to get something we probably deserve
>>
>>36685649
This. I'm 25 and shit just keeps getting better. Figure your shit out breh.
>>
File: image.gif (179 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
179 KB, 600x500
>>36683064
Man after my own hearth
>>
>>36685691
>>36685628

>Peaking during puberty

Wow, you fuckers are pathetic. Grow up and be men, bitches.
>>
File: andreid-vishnyakov (25).jpg (816 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
andreid-vishnyakov (25).jpg
816 KB, 1000x1414
wat mode is this
>>
>>36685691
I started working towards a career path I actually enjoy, got my foot in the door at a nice easy factory job for side money, got fit from a skelly, got my first girlfriend, lost my virginity, own a car, vastly improved my social skills, and more.

This in the span of of 2 years. At 17 I was a lonely beta borderline NEET who failed out of high school and played video games 12 hours a day.
>>
>>36685026
Since other anons don't want to tell you, roughly the following will happen
>oil gets more expensive to procure
>at a certain point where it's cheaper to switch over to an alternative, people will
>at no point will we maniacally keep drilling for ultra expensive oil so we could get every last drop
It'll never run out because we have no reason to get it all. We might run out of cheap oil, but definitely not all oil.
>>
>>36682662

You let the corruption get to you

Just man up and destroy the relationship
>>
>>36685709
I did grow up you dumbass, my point is still that i was happier when i was younger because i had more things in life that made me happy
Whats so fucking hard to understand about this?

Its not about growing up, its not about being a man but its about happiness and happiness peaked for me when i was around 17-21 and after that life has litterally gone to shit
No job on earth, no amount of studies, no experiences can match what i already had back then and the more i know about how fucked up the world is the sadder i get and wish i could go back to a time when i had hope for the future and happiness with the present

jesus goddamn christ, the self righteousness on the internet is cancer
>>
>>36685736
Told them that and they responded with
>hurr im an engineer hurr
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 226x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 226x346
Redpill me on some of this, I've read this and want to find more like it
>>
>>36685695
I don't remember taking any drugs to attract women? If you're talking about the steroids, then I started pinning 2 years into our relationship when my gains stalled.

As for your questions.. I don't know how many cocks she sucked. I didn't ask. Although she did once explain how she felt pretty sad about how I had "obviously had more" one night stand type situations and she wished that she had met me before so that I didn't do that. And explained that she didn't really go through that phase because I met her before she had even been to a bar before since she is younger.

She's dated about 5 guys, I forget the exact number. But those include someone from another country that was an online thing and they never met and relationships when she and they were like 13 years old... One of the relationships was a "real" one and it lasted about 4 months.

So yeah, to answer your assumption, she wasn't a raging sloot before I met her. She didn't even know how to position herself for doggy style when I started dating her. I had to literally explain how to arch her back and why. Then she got sad that I had obviously been with other girls who "knew this stuff"
Your life must really suck, anon.
>>
>>36685757
The thing is most people are like this. They have their best years in their teens and early 20s and it's only waiting for death now.

Im happy im not one of them my life is getting better with every year. I think its because i work at it.

Strange concept innit?
>>
>>36685729
I have a degree and a prospective job aswell as doing competivite martial arts. been working out for several years now and have always been fit.
I dont understand the apeal, i was much happier with my cute ass girlfriend whom i had when i was 18

I respect the fact that you might value things diffrently and you feel diffrently but for me life litterally went to shit after 21 and its been in a tail spin ever since then
>>
>>36685189
After a certain point synthesising oil via fischer tropsch process is cheaper than drilling it. There will still be a shit ton of oil in the ground, it just won't make economic sense to drill it out.

>>36685761
Yeah, I just read the rest of the posts.

Anyways, can't wait until nuclear power gets its renesanse. Literally the safest, greenest, cheapest source of electrical energy.
>>
>>36685800
>Strange concept innit?
No, ofc its not strange
You can find happiness in many ways but i cant replace what i had.
Im not saying my life lacks direction or meaning(well all life technically lacks meaning but lets not get into that) im just saying even if i have a good and happy day today it still is much less than what i had before
>>
>mfw reading all these stories and people are actually believing them
>this board is full of 18 year olds who are going to have their mind completely warped if they continue to come to this board

Enjoy constantly "improving yourself" so that you can one day experience to these make-believe stories.
>>
>>36685808
Nuclear power is a great way to go. Too many enviro-hippies that don't understand it are scared of it.
>>
>All the betamad in this thread

Sure is people who will never make it ITT
>>
>>36685841
Youre doing something wrong unless when you were a teen you were a child star on top of the world and had everything and now your a assistant manager at walgreens
>>
>>36682719
WE
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4790
>>36684970
Women are biologically incapable of being leaders
>>
File: 1435792260490.jpg (99 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1435792260490.jpg
99 KB, 500x332
>>36685808
>renesanse
>>
>>36685844
The sad thing is that this board us probably one of lesser damaging places on 4chan to get your brain warped.
>>
>>36685844
Enjoy giving up and wasting your only chance faggot :^)
>>
>>36685887
Fuck English for having a weird way of spelling shit, why can't you write phonetically what you speak like every other sane language.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 718x301) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 718x301
>>36685736
Or maybe we go full mad max
>>
>>36685865
Why?
I have more money, career prospects, education, better physical shape and overall things related to me and my person are better but happiness took a nose dive
Im not saying my life was great and i had girls sucking my dick at every turn but i did have one girlfriend who loved me, now that im older i cant even find one single fucking girl who is even remotely interested in dating/relationship/sex

If i could find this and experience that delusion again where i think its possible to find a girl then maybe life could become better in the sense that i would be somewhat happy
>>
>>36682662
men are trash to anon. women arent categorically evil its just that most people suck a bag of dicks. break up with the cunt and find someone who has the same amount of self respect you do.
>>
>>36683729
>tell her that i can do better than a stuck up one eyed chunky chick

WEW lad.
>>
File: 1456199483415.jpg (83 KB, 625x473) Image search: [Google]
1456199483415.jpg
83 KB, 625x473
>>36682662
>"getting" a gf just because, doesn't even worry about liking/loving her
>crying about her not being enough

GET
THE FUCK
OOOOOOOOOUT
>>
File: tumblr_m3sfa60izd1qgmo5fo1_1280.jpg (127 KB, 852x477) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3sfa60izd1qgmo5fo1_1280.jpg
127 KB, 852x477
>>36685938
If only we could all by shiny and chrome
>>
>>36684317
I don't understand. You hung out with her group in high school but you had nothing to do with each other. Why were you a dick to her exactly?
>>
>>36685941
Why are you focusing on someone else that doesnt exist to make you happy?

Quit fucking up
>>
>>36685878
holy shit what a read
at least the speaker seems to have her head on straight
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 512x288
>>36686007
>captcha was cars
It's a sign, we gonna make it brah
>>
>>36685941
I'm not the guy you were talking to. And I only skimmed your previous posts...

But there is a coloration.

Now that you're older, you can't find girls who are interested in you for dating/relationships/sex etc. Right?

You're unhappy now. Or at least, you're not AS happy as you were when you were younger. And maybe the lack of female interest is a large part of the problem, right?

Girls can tell you aren't happy. They know SOMETHING isn't going right for you. And they know that someone who isn't happy isn't someone they want to attach themselves to.. because it might make them unhappy too.

Success in life isn't measured by money, job titles or physical shape. It's measured by happiness. (It just so happens that all of those things often add to ones happiness).

If you aren't happy, then you are broadcasting unsuccessful vibes that women pick up on. I don't know if they are conscious of what they are picking up on or not.. But that part isn't important.

Not even for the sake of getting the right kind of attention from girls.. But for yourself first and foremost. The things that are going well for you in life aren't making you happy. So you need to find something that does. Something that isn't another person.

Use the money you accumulate and the physique you possess to do new things. To go new places. Find happiness in something. Maybe it could be as simple as finding the beauty in nature by going on long hikes or visiting new places. Or maybe it could be something completely the opposite like realizing you fucking love building fighting robots to enter competitions with. Who knows. I have no idea and neither do you because you unfortunately are stuck in one place at the moment, focusing on the wrong things.

Hope you find true happiness within your own life soon bro. I don't know you but you probably deserve it.
>>
>>36682662

haha what a faggot
>>
>>36682662

>I improved myself
>still browses 4chan

top kuk
>>
>>36682662

>18-21
>best years of life

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT GET THIS KID OUTTA HERE
>>
>>36686051
>girls can tell youre happy

Yeah theyre like dogs
>>
>>36686051
>I don't know you but you probably deserve it.
Today is a bad day and the reason i might sound melodramatic is because i just vent online instead of IRL
Youre right, people pick up on your vibes and maybe thats part of the problem
Im very good at hiding that though, after my last break up i became homeless since my gf and i lived together and i opted to move the fuck out since she wanted her new bf to move in and it was gonna happen one way or another and i wasnt gonna subject myself to that shit. anyway point of that story is i had to tell my boss to change my adress when i got a place to stay three months later and he acted surprised since he hadnt even noticed a change in my mood, none of my coworkers had noticed anything either so i can hide my darker thoughts and doubts but i dont see any reason to lie here online

Ive bought sky diving lessons for my best friend and now with your advice i might actually join him in it instead and take a day off work. who knows it might work
Thanks bro
>>
>>36684999
What does that have to do about anything? Congrats on Not making a point
>>
>>36685024
How is life as a 14 year old agitated vagina?
>>
>cheating on women is bad

lel millenials
>>
>>36685904
So true, 4chink can totally fuck up the mind of a 11-19 first world person if he overstays his welcome.
>>
>tfw 4 years relationship
>it's pretty stale, fights are often
>sex is mediocre and once in two weeks
>it's a source of annoyance and unhappiness in my life
I want to quit, but it seems I'm too much of a pussy to break up. Four years seems a lot of time to go down the drain and she still has some redeeming features (similar interests, low maintenance).
I know I should probably just end it, but it's hard because I still care.
>>
>>36685808
>renesanse
I can't wait for the renaissance of quality education in the good ol us of a
>>
>>36686256
>Four years seems a lot of time to go down the drain

Better wait another 4 years and make it 8 down the drain, right?

If you break up with her now. In a few years time you will look back and it won't seem like a big deal at all that you "lost" those years. Because lets be honest you didn't waste your time. You still did things within those 4 years and you still enjoyed yourself at the same or a higher rate than you would have alone. Plus you know much more about women.

Ending a relationship doesn't automatically make the time spent wasted. If you are using that logic, then you are also wasting time right now instead of breaking up with her immediately.
>>
>>36686293
>Better wait another 4 years and make it 8 down the drain, right?
M-maybe things will get better
>Ending a relationship doesn't automatically make the time spent wasted. If you are using that logic, then you are also wasting time right now instead of breaking up with her immediately.
I get your point. It's just so damn hard to end it with someone you've grown so attached to. It would be easier if there were actual serious fights and hate. Here, quality of the relationship is just slowly falling and I'm pretty sure we're beyond a point I'd tolerate in a new relationship.
>>
In 1.5 hours I'm going to be sitting in a counselor's session room for the first of my pre-divorce session.

I have 4 kids and have been married 20 years. She's a stay at home mom and is going to get half my income for the next decade. I didn't know I needed to leave until I got fit and confident in myself.

Your problem is nothing, OP. Break up with her, go get another. No kids, no alimony, no marital assets, you have is easy. Quit being a bitchy little cunt and thank God you found /fit/ while you were still young and single.
>>
>>36686051
Thanks for posting
>>
>>36683729

ma nigga
>>
>>36686474
You too.
>>
>>36682937
>because that's totally the truth
1/10 at least try.
>>
>>36685627
So to sum up your saying if i hop on roids I'll get perfect considerate smart loving qt gf? I'm in, good-by natty card
>>
>>36686557
Not sure why several people have thought that so far.. But as I said earlier, I started pinning a couple of years into the relationship. However I did look at least like I lifted before it.
>>
>>36684759

Found the gril
>>
>>36682662
Youre obviously annoying as fuck. Maybe you should stop lookingng so deep into shit you fucking retard. She probably couldn't take you're non ending bitching about everything.
>>
>>36686379
Don't fuck up your kids with a divorce
>>
>>36682678
/thread

Everyone else is a beta or roastie on damage control.
>>
>I watched pua videos, picked up weights, and applied retin-a to my face, I'm basically a supreme gentleman now
>why are women such whores?

clap clap clap.
>>
File: 3-18-16.png (419 KB, 501x596) Image search: [Google]
3-18-16.png
419 KB, 501x596
>>36682662

>Any woman who isn't an absolute piece of trash thinks she's an immediate 10/10 supermodel, genius who doesn't even think you're a real man unless you're on steroids and you have a supermodel tier face.

I don't agree with this, though there is something to be said about women overestimating their market value nowadays as well as lacking an exclusivity of their love and affection.

I want to break up with my current gf because she whored around before meeting me, fucked older guys, is fat, smokes cigs, etc. I've learned that just because a woman is willing to be sexually exclusive doesn't mean that she isn't giving/receiving attention from all sorts of men in ways that would upset you. It also doesn't mean that she is someone you have to put up with and enjoy and love.

Women don't place any value on the exclusivity of their attention and affection and it ruins their value to men because no man wants to be with a woman who has 100 other chads that she's fucked on her facebook, phone, snapchat, etc.
>>
>>36685844
>Enjoy constantly "improving yourself"

Where do you think you are, shithead?
>>
>>36686581
So if I lift natty till I look like I lift I can get smart caring gf as long as I intend to roid in the future?
PS how did u tell her you decided you were gonna roid?
>>
>>36682662
Most know this and don't want that much out of a relationship. You can't go in thinking your hot shit or thinking you can do better or it won't work.

Just hold on to her and wait for the moment when she gets sick of your bullshit. You might grow up some more and find out what women really want.
>>
>>36684810

I don't care because I know what is and isn't true in my heart and I don't need to convince you of anything.
>>
>>36686792
I just asked her if she would be able to help me inject something into my butt because I can't read it and she essentially went "yeah why?"
>>
>>36683346
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: louis died.jpg (67 KB, 230x340) Image search: [Google]
louis died.jpg
67 KB, 230x340
>>36682719
here have my upvote
>>
>>36685550

>not understanding context

A U T I S M

U

T

I

S

M
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.