[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ is this ok? I'm 250 down from 310 and don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
/fit/ is this ok? I'm 250 down from 310 and don't want to fuck up my body somehow.

Also thank you so much! I have a lot further to go but I'm down 60 pounds bc of you guys
>>
>>36661291
Wtf exercise burns 900cals?
>>
>>36661458
i did 2 hours on an elliptical.. i've been told before that since i'm so fat that might be accurate
>>
>>36661560
Those machines are never accurate, especially if it doesn't have a heart-rate monitor.
>>
>>36661589
thank you for the advice. say it was accurate tho do i need to net a certain amount of calories? all i know is that i need to eat at least 1500 a day
>>
>>36661291
what app is this?
>>
>>36661658
MyFitnessPal
>>
>>36661658
myfitnesspal
>>
>>36661291
What's your BMR and weight loss goal per week OP?
>>
>>36661689
i'm at 2 pounds per week and i unfortunately don't know what a bmr is
>>
>>36661560
Well either way, even if you did it at a low setting you still probably burned somewhere around 600 to 900
>>
>>36661687
>>36661688
Thanks broskis
>>
>>36661560
Yeah but that's probably right for two hours.
>>
>>36661631
You should be all right. The 1500 is to lose 2lbs a week Reguardless of exercise. The exercise will give you more endurAnce and muscle. So when your at your goal size you won't be skinny fat.
>>
>>36661826
excellent. thank you sir
>>
>>36661834
I feel I need to make sure I got it through. So if you exercise and burn 900 cals you should eat more to make up. If you end up somehow not losing two lbs a week then you are either not burning what you think you are or you are counting cals wrong.
>>
>>36662159
oh so i should be eating to make those up? bc i don't want to
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.