[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 1451756195672.jpg (21 KB, 579x760) Image search: [Google]
1451756195672.jpg
21 KB, 579x760
Post em
>>
Does anyone actually use kettle bells? Are they an okay substitute for a barbell for a beginner?
>>
>>36638803

I find it's easier to use kettle bells for stuff like forearms than dumbells desu.
>>
I'm doing SS.

The amount of time it takes me to get through the routine is pitifully short.

Am I supposed to be spending so little time at the gym, and if not what am I supposed to be actually doing?
>>
>>36638828
Add some curls, chinups, ab work and rows.
>>
>>36638756
Which is the better back squat accessory for quad development: front squats or barbell split squats? I need something to get my quads to catch up to my meaty glutes and hamstrings
>>
Tried sleeping for about an hour earlier but couldn't fall asleep cause of hunger from cutting. Any remedies? I really don't want to eat anything else today
>>
i lose weight way too fast, about twice of what my calculations were. i eat 1300 on rest days, 2000 on workout days. working out 4 times a week, weight 77kg.

is this normal? i am on a cut and my lifts aren't going up or down too much.
>>
What percent bodyfat should I be before beginning a lean bulk? I'm at 17% skinnyfat right now.
>>
>just began lifting

I had my routine on my phone, I never really memorized it, and I just got a new phone and it's all gone.

From what I remember:
Day A: Chest/Triceps/Shoulders
>pec fly
>Chest Press
>Bench Press
>DB shoulder press
>Tricep cable pulldown
>Skullcrushers
>Barbell front raise
>OHP

Legs:
>Seated leg press
>Calf raises
>Leg Curl
>Squat
>Lunges
>Leg Extension

Day C: Biceps/Back/Forearms
>Barbell curl
>Dumbell curl
>Reverse grip barbell curl
>Dumbell row
>Lat pulldown
>Chin up
>Upright row
>dumbell shrugs

Ab routine:
>Plank
>Leg raises
>Russian twist
>hanging leg raise
>mountain climbers

pretty shitty ab routine, but is my lifting routine good enough? I do ABCABCx every week. When I wake up in the morning I do my ab routine.

What should my ab routine look like?
>>
Is there a difference between training for strength (e.g. powerlifting) and training for hypertrophy (e.g. bodybuilding)? If so, what, exactly?
>>
SL takes me about an hour to finish
is this short?
>>
>>36638946
Don't fall for bulking as a beginner, just eat at maintenance, walk every day, and run every other day (or your form of cardio)
>>
What was the gorilla munch meme about?
>>
>>36638929
Find a really good caffeine free tea, they are usually advertised as sleeping teas and shit. Plus, it'll fill you up.
>>
>>36638989
anything under an hour is fairly quick/efficient
>>
>>36638974
Brother, if you just began lifting, that is too much volume. You aren't going to go anywhere m80.

Is this bait?
>>
>>36638975
Low reps high weight is strength, high reps low(er) weight is "bodybuilding". Read the sticky.
>>
>>36638929

Backload bulk of cals to the end of the day.
Next day, skip breakfast and lunch.
Lift hard right before you eat.
Eat massive, healthy dinner until good.
Sleep like the dead.
Step and repeat.
>>
>>36638991
I've been cutting for like six months, I used to be quite heavy. I just want to know when I should stop cutting.
>>
>>36638756
Is there a good way to do weighted pushups?
>>
>>36639001
I'm a beginner, should I add anything to my workout then?
>>
What the fuck do I do for my first time at the gym
>>
>>36639094
SS + GOMAD
>>
how can I get motivated?

I wrote some simple bodyweight exercises x25 on my whiteboard but even seeing it every morning doesn't get me to do them regularly
>>
>>36639068
Well if you intended to bulk you should cut to 10-12% and then stop the bulk at 15-16% tops. Don't stop until your abs are visible in all lightings
>>
>>36639082
Cookie cutter programs usually lack bicep + core work, so add some chinups or just do curls and then pick an ab workout and do side bends 3x20. You can also work on your grip at the end of your routine with wrist curls and reverse wrist curls + hold the heaviest weight you can hold with a barbell for 30 seconds (with whatever sort of grip you use for deadlifting preferably).

Basically whatever your program is lacking in accessories, add to the end of your routine.
>>
>>36638803
They're a great tool, but they're NOT a good substitute for barbells and dumbbells. They're good for different things.
Conventional kettlebell exercises are amazing for keeping your body flexible and joints healthy. They can also be great for conditioning work.
For getting swole however, traditional barbell exercises are by far your best options. Sure, you can replicate some of these using KBs but you'll soon be limited by the weight.

>>36638828
It's short now. As you get stronger and every set is a struggle you'll need 5+ minutes of rest between sets.

>>36638916
Front squats. Although YOU may benefit more from the unilateral work.

>>36638930
Calculations can only give you a rough estimate. Adjust your intake accordingly to your rate of weight loss. If you go too fast it'll be like pissing yourself to stay warm - it'll feel nice at first but then you'll end up in a worse situation.

>>36638975
Many similarities, but many differences also. Would take me about 3-4 full posts to sum up, sorry.
They emphasize different things, but powerlifters do need hypertrophy as well, while bodybuilders will do well to do some work in the lower rep ranges too occassioally.

>>36639081
I sometimes did them with my feet on blocks and hands on a dip station. Added weight via a dipping belt that I wore from shoulder to opposite hip.
But more often than not, it's possible to make push-ups much harder without adding weight (and they're GOAT). Play around with leverages, tempo, rest times, contraction etc.
>>
>>36639116
Nigger I have no clue what that means but ok thank you
>>
>>36639133
Okay, thanks! Been trying to get a straight answer in QTDDTOT threads for a week now and everyone always just says "don't cut if you're skinnyfat"
>>
Has anyone dealt with an MCL/PCL sprain before, if so, what does it feel like? I've had nagging knee problems since July and haven't had time to go get it checked out...
>>
>>36639164
So you mean you've already got the best answer but don't want to hear it and keep asking your question until you get another answer?
>>
doing ppl and it wants quad isolation work on leg day, suggests leg extensions. They hurt my knee, so I tried machine hack squats, those hurt even more. Arebell hack squats the best option? Especially since the leg day starts with 3x5 squats. Plus I've never done them or seen anyone do them.

I will never leg press after seeing some horror videos of that shit, I have been told it's bad for your knees too.
>>
>>36639163
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
How "bankable" are calories?

Like, if my goal is 2000 and I eat 1800 for 6 days straight, can I eat 3200 on the 7th day?
>>
>36639206
leg extensions aren't good if all this shit is hurting your knee it's probably fucked or your form is or both. leg press isn't even dangerous compared to squatting, just do that and stop convincing yourself its a bad idea with your apprehension towards every other normal quad exercise
>>
>>36639220
the question you're asking seems mostly to be "can i have cheat days" and yes you can but not if you're relying on them psychologically to get through your cut (or whatever you are doing at 1800).

calories in/out can be summed up for a week in my opinion but there's no professional studies ive seen referenced by anyone to support the claim. at worst, i think you can break it up into half weeks.
>>
>>36639222
I've had my form checked out and that's fine, i just have bad knees apparently.. Squatting heavy doesn't cause any drama though.

How effective would lunges be? I can do those with problems at all.
>>
Australian here, looking for a good multivitamin (for a male) that is hopefully not too expensive.
>>
If all my accessories are geared towards arms besides shrugs, should I even do pull ups? I'm doing chin ups and I don't really see the immediate point.

I've been mixing chin ups and pull ups every work out but I just started doing weighted and there was no fucking way I was also doing pull ups. I know you're not supposed to mix them together but I don't want to miss out on a bicep workout.

Once I get to where I want to be in arm size I'll do them but I can't honestly see a point
>>
>>36639238
Squats are one of the most technical lifts, you should make sure your inspector is knowledgable (alternatively you could upload it to a competitive Chinese Checkers web forum). Lunges would be fine but they won't stimulate the same kind of growth that actual squats will (and if you want to make them difficult you're going to need to add weight which will most likely be in barbell form).

You have to do whatever your body can handle however, so if you can only get lunges then you're doing lunges
>>
>>36639155
any ab workouts you recommend? never really checked em out
>>
>>36639127
honestly it's easier for me to motivate myself to actually go to the gym than do body weight stuff
>>
>>36639282
nah I mean substitute the quad isolation exercise for lunges, I can squat fine and they are the main lift for legs in the program.
>>
How much does a pump last?

I'm planning to lift early in the morning and show off those pumped arms
>>
>>36639285
You don't need to go nuts with ab work, cable crunches, hanging leg raises, planks or even the ab roller if you are a mashocist.
>>
>>36639318
Not long enough. You got maybe 3 hours then you're fucked.
>>
>>36639127
The problem is not motivation. The problem is discipline. The way you become disciplined enough to do something is to do it every day. I know this sounds like circular reasoning. But if you do it, it will make sense.
>>
>>36639331
Weighted pullups too. The first time I did them it felt like my stomach was going to drop.

I really need to use my ab roller more though. I keep hearing good things but ever since I saw a mouse in my garage I don't want to get near the floor. Might just do them in the house on rest days
>>
Anyone else get more hungry after they actually eat?
>>
Tell me some good accesories I can add to SL to get them glootz gainz.
>>
>>36639384
That makes no sense.
>>
>>36639384
Especially when it's a lot of simple carbs, right? Insulin is supposed to make you feel full, but if your metabolism is messed up that doesn't work. Don't eat simple carbs.
>>
>>36639476
Definetly, stuff like fruits are bad, but even stuff like pasta and peanut butter is bad, only protein rich foods really fill me up.
>>
>>36639384
If I haven't ate for a while and I've been suppressing my appetite I usually feel quite stimulated appetite wise when I eat.
>>
I'm 100% new to this shit, and a lot of stuff I'm supposed to know hasn't really been explained.

How do sets work? Do you do a set and rest? Do you rest between different exercises? How long should you rest? The fuck is a curl rack and how does it help you curl?

ty in advance
>>
Why does cabbage suddenly bloat me?

I started eating it a few weeks ago with no problem, about 200-400g a day usually to keep my cravings under control on my cut.

However, now cabbage bloats me like crazy. I look pregnant. I don't understand why for weeks it didn't, but now even if I eat a little bit my belly swells up. I remember this happened a few years ago too, could eat it fine for some time before it started bloating me.

It's white cabbage if that makes a difference.
>>
What would /fit say is the difference in weight for db and bb exercises? Like, if you ohp 1pl8, bench 2pl8, what would be "equal" to that on dumbells?
>>
>>36639081
What we do at mt boxing gym is have a partner put the plate on your back between shoulder blades and steady it as needed.

Or a weighted vest.

Failing them as another poster said you can fuck around with tempos and shit. One i did in the army was 8 stage push ups: all the way down, halfway up, all the way down, all the way up, halfway down, all the way up, all the way down, all the way up. Thats one rep.

And on the final rep, hold in the lowered position. Have fun.
>>
bampu
>>
Does anyone else get severe elbow pain from any bicep specific lifts? I'm able to do compound lifts (Lat pulldowns, pull ups, bent over barbell rows etc.) but they also make my elbows hurt. Any advice?
>>
Someone give me a good PPL routine?
1rm
>bench 185
>squat 275
>dl 275
>ohp 135
>>
>>36639567
>The fuck is a curl rack and how does it help you curl?
no such thing

i rest for 2 minutes on heavy compounds and maybe 1.5 on accessory lifts
>>
>>36640036
Between sets?
>>
>>36640047
yes

eg. do 5 reps, rest 2 min, repeat
>>
as a skinnyfat guy bulking, getting more vascularity is a sign I am doing it right, right? The vein on the biceps thing is growing and getting that
non-dyel look.
>>
File: 1459199542697.jpg (68 KB, 538x566) Image search: [Google]
1459199542697.jpg
68 KB, 538x566
Hey /fit/. I am looking for a routine my GF. Could do. She is pretty much a beginner.

I was thinking all pros. But progression seems slow af... Any ideas?
>>
>>36638828
How long have you been doing it?
I would recommend adding dips, chin-ups and pull-ups, curls, some ab work and incline benchpress.
Also try keeping your rest-time between sets to 2 minutes. I was squatting 103kg and benching 84kg that way, so at least to that point it is doable (although I was doing 5x5).
>>
>>36640177
Have you not read the sticky?
Girl or boy, doesn't matter, put her on any routine there is.
If you want her to focus predominantly on butt, then add more butt stuff.
Or google one of those 'trap routines' and have her do that.
>>
>>36640190
Sure i did. Thats why i am asking.

Female lifters can not progress in the same way male lifters can. So putting her on SS (for example) would kind of be a bad idea. That is why i thought allpros. But as i said. This is the other extreme. Progression with it is occuring too slow (even for female lifters) imo.

So i was kind of looking for a middle ground.
>>
>>36640210
I would perhaps suggest 5x5 then, with some accessory work.
Or look >>36630564 here.
Alternatively calisthenics. Won't have to fear about getting 'bulky', will progress on session-to-session basis, will 'tone up', later on will probably feel the need to incorporate weight lifting as well, possibly move completely into that area.
>>
New to fit. I'm currently at about 283. I recently started going to a gym 5 times a week (3 for weights, 2 for cardio) and I'm keeping my calories at my TDEE - 500.

Is it possible to get to 250 by the end of September?
>>
>>36640248
Thanks m8. Will check that thread out
>>
>>36638756
Guys, is there anything to worry about when bulking?

I've been cutting for the past nearly 6 months and have gotten down to 91kg from roughly 110kg at 6'1 (former fat fuck) i dont wanna turn into skelly

Im going to pay one of the supp stores round here to do me up a proper tailor made bulk, they do a caliper measurement for bf% and all that stuff

I dont want to put on any more 'soft fat' do i have much to worry about?
>>
>>36640284
Holy shit
>>
What's a good rate of reducing body fat percentage? 1% per month, maybe?
>>
File: 20160404_105758.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160404_105758.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
What is this squeeze bar thingy called and what can a person do with it?
>>
Are the Buff Dudes natty?
>>
After never exercising I started about 3 months ago and I'm getting pimples/ingrown hairs on my arms frequently.

They're really deep so they take like 2 weeks to pop up before I can clean them.

Is this natural with exercise? Should I be exfoliating my body or some shit?
>>
Is there a way to grow if you're 15? Anything that might help reach your top growth potential?
>>
I've never used pre-workout before. Today when I went to the gym my mate said I should try some of his, it was the Mutant madness Apple one I think. I drank it and when I got home I threw up bright green vomit.

Should I use more to see if it was a one off effect? The green vomit did look pretty cool.
>>
>>36638974
>lifting 6 days in a row
>just started lifting

just go read the sticky and choose some 3 day strength program or some shit. that routine isn't going to benefit you until you actually have some initial strength to work with. you could just cut it down to AxBxCxx and keep everything how it is, but even still, that might be a bit much if you're new.

as far as abs are concerned if you're trying to bulk i wouldn't worry about it too much. just do some planks/crunches or whatever else you want, but you can't really see abs above a certain BF so you don't need to be going ham doing 5 core exercises every day of the week, that's just silly.
>>
I tried deadlifting for the first time, with really low weight just to get the gist of it.
But after every lift I got real dizzy, same shit that happens when you stand up too fast and blood pressure is too low or whatever.

How to combat that?
Also, do I need to wear a belt always?
>>
>>36639220
>bulking on 2k cals

S K E L L Y
K
E
L
L
Y
>>
>>36640542
if you are extremely short then you might visit an endocrinologist to check wheter you need growth hormones
also,MODS
>>
Is bulk and cut really a meme? Im a noob at 140 pounds. Should i cut to about 130 and then bulk? Or try and lose fat and gain muscle at the same time Buy eating just under my tdee?
>>
How does /fit/ use ab wheels?

I've been half assing them with 4x10 roughly 3 times a week. It's a piece of piss though so I'm wondering what sort of volume I should be looking for. I was thinking of working up to 5x25 but I have no idea if this is realistic or not.
>>
How do a barbell bench and dumbell press compare? I can press 30kgs on dumbell press, so how many kgs should I be able to lift wih barbell bench?
>>
>>36640646
Impossible to say if you have never BB benched before. Do it and find out.
>>
>>36640429
bump
>>
Is there a sticky or FAQ for gear?
>>
>>36640697
As in geared lifting or steroids?
>>
>>36640720
roids brah considering throwing away my natty card for a year
>>
I've been bedridden with flu for 4 days now and its not getting better. How should I feed myself? I've been cutting but I feel like I'd be just losing gains that way. Should I bump above maintenance, or change anything about macros?
>>
I've been having this knee pain for a while now. I don't think lifting exacerbates it (maybe even makes it better?) and a quick Google search tells me that it's anterior patellar pain (patellofemoral), possibly from muscular imbalances.

Two questions:

1. The pain was worse than usual today. Nothing debilitating but definitely noticeable. It's beginning to subside and today is leg day. Do I or do I not hit the gym?

2. Assuming it's due to muscular imbalances, how do I balance between vastus medialis (medial quad) and vastus lateralis (lat quad)? How do I balance quads and hamstrings (I think my quads are significantly stronger)?

Thanks /fit/
>>
>>36639384
Yeah.

Yesterday, got woken up at 16:10 because I was late for work, but I didn't know I was even in. Didn't get to eat until 4 and a half hours later. I had a bowl of cereal.

Wish I hadn't, I was hungry for the rest of my shift, when I wasn't hungry at all before.
>>
>>36640557

Make sure you're breathing out on your way up and in as you bring it down. Just make sure you're breathing and not holding your breath.
Also make sure you're well hydrated and not starving.

As for the belt, you really don't need it if you're doing lightweight. Maybe if you're doing 1RM but you shouldn't be worrying about that if you're just beginning.
>>
Does anyone have the link to the imgur album for recipes?

I'm trying to find a wider variety of things to eat on my cut.
>>
>>36640781
What makes you think you have an imbalance large enough to feel pain? Do you squat at all?
>>
>>36640568
What's your height? Are you guy or a girl?

Regardless of the above, eating under your tdee will not help you in gaining muscle. You might be able to maintain what little muscle you have if you train while on a deficit but you probs won't gain any. You will however lose fat.

If you're skelly go for the bulk to gain decent amounts of muscle. After you reach your goal weight you can cut whatever fat you gained throughout the process. If you're fat cut (also lift) then bulk.

Finally, if you haven't already:

>Read the FUCKING sticky
>>
I'm a manlet fatty currently losing weight. started at 195lb and am down to almost 165lb since early February. I don't exercise, just diet. I would like to start putting muscle on my frame though as I have some man tits and scrawny arms. However I'd also like to drop another 20lbs or so of fat. my question is, if I want to gain muscle and lose fat, what kind of calorie consumption should I maintain? I don't want to start eating above my maintenance if I don't have to because I'm afraid I'll get fat again. I'm currently consuming about 1200 cals a day. also I'm 5'6. my plan right now was gonna be to ride out my diet until I hit my goal weight then lift. but I'd like to expedite that mission and gain some muscle in the process if it's possible.

thank you in advance. you guys are always great motivation to at least do something about my life.
>>
>>36640824

I squat (heavy) and leg press (lighter) but only do lying leg curl (lighter) for hams.

Recently though, one leg day ago, I stopped squatting because of some back pain and have been sticking just to leg press for the quads (alternating heavy and light)
>>
Spainfag moving to L O N D O N

What's your recommended merchant (online or not) for buying supplements?
>>
>>36640864
Do you deadlift?
>>
>>36640863

If you haven't really lifted before you can probably eat at a deficit/maintenance and gain some muscle, won't be much though, while losing fat. However, you will quickly plateau because you normally need to be eating at a caloric surplus to build more muscle.

A good idea would be for you to continue the deficit while lifting. You'll gain some muscle and most likely lose fat quicker. Once you reach your goal weight go for a clean bulk to minimize fat gain and aim to increase your lifts at the gym.

Congrats on the weight loss manlet.
>we're all gonna make it
>>
>>36640890
Used to when I started lifting then switched to a program (PPL) that didn't include them. Would love to put them back but can't do them for the same reason I can't do squats, the back pain.
>>
Got some purple spots on the tip of muh dick, I'm not sexually active, but I do use the gym shower, visit a laundromat, and beat off every other day.

Did I just hit it too hard? The spots aren't big and I think I read somewhere that it in fact does come from just beating off too much (something like a sucker wound where the affected area is just engorged with blood), but I feel compelled to ask
>>
>>36639261
Centrum for males?
>>
>>36640582
bump
>>
>>36640812
Here http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Also, since it's related, does anyone have a list of recipes that can be cooked in bulk?
>>
>>36640930
See a doctor.
>inb4 no money
>inb4 can't be bothered

It's you're dick that's on the line
>>
>>36640930
I've gotten that from time to time too, it goes away after a while. Not sexually active either. I think it's just from fapping/bruising.
>>
>>36640952
Your*
>>
>>36640952
I would go to a doctor but I'm in the same situation as >>36640961

I'm 99% sure I've had this before, years ago. I THINK I ended up coming to the same conclusion that it was bruising, almost as if you were stroking it like you were jelqing and directing blood to the tip. I would see my doctor but it's not easy in the first place to go in and say "my dick is spotty, doc," just to hear "stop masturbating."

Give it a week I suppose, like I say, there's virtually no chance it's an std, I'm missing the s
>>
My left clavicle area hurted like a bitch whenever I bench or do OHP.

I've read up that it's my AC joint and rested for a month or so. Did 90° interior/exterior cable curls to strengthen the joint. Tried dumbbell benching again and felt soreness in the same area. Did variations (not going perpendicular), still felt the same soreness/pain.

How the hell do I fix it up? What can I replace dumbbell/barbell bench press with? My pec gains are nearly gone :^(((
>>
>>36640769
Eat at maintenance or even eat at a surplus, but clean food. In an inflammatory state your metabolism kinda goes up anyways and you need the extra cals to fight off the infection.

Inflammation+cutting+no working out= pretty good chance of muscle wasting.

If it's been 4 days already, so worst case scenario is another 4. Eating at maintenance for 4 days won't ruin your cut.
>>
My sessions are 2-2,5 hours long and I start smelling bad (old sweat) around the 2 hour mark
is it the cheap ass cotton shirts I wear?

how do I stop smelling like shit
>>
>>36640946
bump
>>
>>36641022
If it's just sore and not excruciatingly painful like it was initially then most likely the month off helped. Rest more (another month if you have to), don't do anything to exacerbate it, continue mobility exercises and stretches.

If you're worried about your lagging chest try doing low weights and high reps.

Finally if this goes on, go to a doc
>>
>>36641065
>>36641022
This and work your form. Tuck your elbows in and probs do db rather than bb.
>>
Do you ever question whether being alive is the right thing to do?
>>
Anyone else tanned on one side of their arm but pale as fuck on the other? What do I do to remedy this
>>36641125
yes
>>
>>36640796
Cool, thanks, I'll try to work on the breathing. I might have been slightly less optimally hydrated as well.
>>
>>36641125

every day
>>
Can I eat snacks like almonds and cashews between meals during my 'leangains-esque' IF ?
My understanding is yes.
>>
Anyone using albuterol inhalers for cardio? I have some laying around and want to know if it's a good idea to start using them?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x557
Three times in a row now I've failed the very last rep of 3x5 bench press (@ 75kg - I weigh 80kg). What should I do? StrongLifts would have me deload but that sounds so slow. Could I just keep trying the same weight till I get it or does that somehow reinforce the plateau?
>>
>>36641404
Only use them if you have asthma and require them. A drop in blood pressure is a side effect of them and if you have healthily functioning lungs they literally do nothing.
>>
>>36641125
Currently, every day. I feel like I'm some kind of manic depressed. Dark lows and crazy highs. Stuck in a fucking shitty situation.

>>36641059
I'm usually pretty clean when I work out, so when I sweat I smell pretty decent or at least neutral.
Is your diet shitty? Lots of curry and shit?
>>
If I get a preworkout with dmaa in it, will the dmaa even be noticeable, Same with arginin.
>>
i'm a beginner and when i deadlift my working sets of 165 lbs my upper back round, i'm not able to keep my scapula pushed together. my lower back stays flat, but my upper back rounds. are there any assistance exercises i could do to correct this?
>>
>>36641688
Drop the weight until you can deadlift with a snatch grip. It will force you to flex your lats and retract you scapula.
Lift and increase the weight. You should be fine going back to normal width grip. At least it helped for me.
>>
>>36641713
>You should be fine going back
*AFTER you have done snatch grip for some time and increased your upper back strength.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x416
I'm 1 month into lifting and have just had the first session where I couldn't progress on OHP and Deadlift, kinda demotivating (also motivating in a way) but worrying. Is this normal or did I dun goof somewhere?
>>
File: image_58_1.jpg (56 KB, 572x512) Image search: [Google]
image_58_1.jpg
56 KB, 572x512
I have real bad muscle pain/tightness at the bottom of my left shoulder blade, where I'd assume my rhomboid muscle is

>pic related

What do I do to relieve this besides ice and aspirin? It's been like this for 2-3 weeks now and I'm about ready to kill myself, fampai. It hurts when I sleep, it hurts when I wake up, and it hurts when I stand or when I sit down. KILL ME NOW.

>tl;dr: strained/tight rhomboid muscle, what do
>>
Will stretching fix the popping in my various joints ?
>>
lmao dyel here, as a supplement to Stronglifts, would doing accessories (bodyweight) twice a day be of any benefit to my strength? At the moment i'm doing:

20 pushups
20 situps
20 squats
^ Once in the morning when I wake up, once at night before I go to sleep.

Going to progressively bump it up to 25 each, then 30 each, 35 each, etc.

Will it help me at all?
>>
>>36641986
Pls respond
>>
>>36641877
See a doctor
>>
File: 1439749419313.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1439749419313.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
>>36642094
I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO SEE A DOCTOR, I HAVE LESS THAN $800

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36638756
Is there a point in going to gym after I had LSD the previous day? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>36641986
Not really, since there's no progressive overload
>>
>>36642140
But isn't increasing the reps each 2/3 days progressive overload?
>>
>>36641877
>>36642094
If I hypothetically wanted to go into denmbt to get my shoulder fixed, which doctor would I go see?

I refuse to see a chiropractor because they're greedy jewish witch doctors who just want to take your money
>>
File: 1409804589281.png (101 KB, 312x314) Image search: [Google]
1409804589281.png
101 KB, 312x314
>>36642110

>his country doesn't have free healthcare
>>
File: 1453983828314.png (414 KB, 449x420) Image search: [Google]
1453983828314.png
414 KB, 449x420
>>36642284
>>
File: questioning black man.jpg (75 KB, 457x878) Image search: [Google]
questioning black man.jpg
75 KB, 457x878
>>36642284
>He thinks stealing from people is equivalent to "free"
>>
>>36642423
You're replying to someone who's either nonwhite (aka never worked for his money) or a NEET

or both
>>
>>36641986
you'll likely run into overuse injuries, and training 20+ reps isn't going to improve your strength.

>>36641977
in some cases depending on what's causing the crack. give it a go.

>>36641873
it could be normal, you may have goofed. have you done everything correctly with progression scheme and rest/recovery?

>>36641688
your scapula doesn't need to be 'together', as in retracted how you would in the bench press for example. the cue 'shoulder blades in back pockets' will help you activate your lats and stabalise your upper back.

if you still round, extra back work will helps - primarily rows.

>>36641564
depends how well you respond to them. try it out.

>>36641545
if its your first time stalling you may benefit from a deload. beating yourself into the ground with the same weight isn't going to help, and finally hitting all reps won't 'unstick' you.

the point at which you stall is independent from where you may feel everyone else is stalling. 75kg is fine.

>>36641279
as I'm aware, IF is just eating all your food within x amount of hours of the day. if it is I don't see why you wouldn't eat your snacks if its within that period.

>>36641147
tan the pale side.

>>36640888
myprotein
>>
Anyone have any advice for lifting while sick? Just had an awful workout even though Im barely sick. Should I stick to having shitty workouts and drinking dayquil for the week or have a rest week?
>>
Skelly just starting SS here.

I'm really trying to focus on form, i've been watching rippletits coaching videos religiously and practicing barbell lifts with a broom handle.

For the squat, my back muscles are so non existent, it hurts REALLY BADLY on my spine if I do any weight. I've been using the pussy pad to actually move some weight, but i'm nervous if this fucks up form.

Should I keep using the pussy pad until my back starts to be useful or is it an absolute make-or-break for the squat not to have it?
>>
are cardio bunnies human
>>
Can I eat my BMR calories and lose fat?
>>
will an endrocrynologist check my balls and dick out? I am scared
>>
Do chest flies actually do anything? I hear completely mixed responses, Scooby loves them but others say it's totally worthless to do.

Pls halp
>>
>>36643085

It really doesn't matter. But if you can't handle a bit of pain how are you ever going to lift heavy?
>>
>>36643314
try it out and see what works for you
>>36643264
yes bmr is just the amount of energy youd spend in a coma, if youre moving around even a bit youd be in a deficit. Wouldnt recommend that kinda cut though. Based on personal experience you end up looking skinnyfat and shit.
>>36643085
try low bar or front squats
>>
File: 1448402785935.jpg (33 KB, 540x283) Image search: [Google]
1448402785935.jpg
33 KB, 540x283
>>36643398
>yes bmr is just the amount of energy youd spend in a coma, if youre moving around even a bit youd be in a deficit. Wouldnt recommend that kinda cut though. Based on personal experience you end up looking skinnyfat and shit.
The thing is,I spend most of the day laying around browsing 4chan.I go to the gym 4x a week,lift heavy and will do 40 minutes on steady rate.I eat 200-300 calories more on lifting days.I need to find a job...
>>
>>36639185
ayyy I have. It was a long time ago. Shit was painful. Way more painful than when I broke my wrist. Its the side of your knee right? I'd just take it easy for a few weeks and let it heal. Gotta think long term
>>
>>36643455
>>36643264
you will lose fat, as well as muscle and organ tissue.

>>36643314
they're a good way to isolate the chest and add come volume in.

>>36643286
I'm not sure they 'look at your dick'. if you want your dick and balls looked at for something unrelated to hormones, you should go to your regular GP.

>>36643111
no, they're bunnies.

>>36643085
its fine to use the pussy pad until your muscles build up enough. try to actively remedy the problem with lots of pulling (rows, pull ups, deadlifts)

>>36642811
if you're sick enough that its effecting your workout, you should stay out the gym, eat up and rest. you risk progressing your illness by stressing your body with working out.
>>
how necessary is an olympic barbell for great success? I could buy a sturdy 9kg barbell for a quarter of the price.
>>
>>36640562
Who said I was bulking, you mongoloid?
>>
I was wondering if instead of having a cheat meal once a week i took a bag of skittles would it do the same thing?
>>
I think I've got a knot in my back, around my right lat. How the fuck do I get it away? It's fucking irritating and effecting my lifts.
>>
>have heavy curl bar plus two plates
>some dumbbells

I'm doing OHP (can squeeze out 3 reps with max weight),
standing upright rows,
curls
triceps extension with dumbbells,
dips (or dumbbells) for chest

How far I'm going with this? For most exercises it is more than enough weight but not for DL, bench or squat, obviously.
>>
I've been basically following SS for several months, and though I know I could put on some more muscle mass, I'm focusing on cutting about 15 lbs before trying to bulk up again. Is this a good time to switch to a different program, or should I stick to the big 5 with heavy weight still? I'm a grill so I know I don't have the muscle mass that's ideal when switching to a hypertrophy routine, but I want to make sure I get off this cut looking the best I can without sacrificing what progress I've made.
>>
>>36643776
'great success' will be limited to how heavy your bar is rated to lift.

also if the markings aren't standard there maybe an issue if you plan on competing as you may have trouble finding your hand spacing on a regulation bar.

>>36643903
essentially, but also less 'nutrition' that you may have benefited from having a meal, especially if you're cutting

>>36643938
reduce any inflammation (ice, medication) and massage it out.

>>36644005
you'll have fine pressing muscles and biceps, but thats about it.

you can do variations of lifts where the weight you have can be enough, such as lunges/step ups instead of squats
>>
File: 4123414241.jpg (88 KB, 610x776) Image search: [Google]
4123414241.jpg
88 KB, 610x776
What are the downsides of reducing caloric intake by around 40% below maintenance over the standard 20%?
>>
>>36644094
Unsustainable weight loss. And also increased risk of muscle loss. But mainly unsustainable weight loss. Meaning you'll most likely fail and even if you do "succeed" you will regain whatever weight you managed to lose.

So there's that.
>>
>>36644299
>Meaning you'll most likely fail and even if you do "succeed" you will regain whatever weight you managed to lose

Is this due to metabolism issues or is it down to the "I've earned these 3 slices of cheesecake" effect?
>>
>>36644330
It's due to the simple fact that eating so much less than what your body needs is not a sustainable practice, meaning that sooner or later you WILL return to bad habits and the weight gain that comes with those habits. It's been shown over and over again, in the litterature as well as anecdotally.

Ever heard about the yo-yo effect? Yeah.
>>
>>36644330
The latter. There's no undo mechanism in your physiology to make you regain the weight you lose. But it is likely that you be a ravenous monster after a couple of weeks and decide to eat 2 large pizzas.
>>
>>36644071
you don't need to change your routine just because you started cutting, just expect slightly slower gains.

>>36644094
downsides: higher chance of losing more than just fat tissue, malnutrition, lethargic, irritable.

upsides: weigh less faster

>>36644383
the yo-yo effect is because people crash diet and then don't know how to maintain a desirable physique. they think if you're not 'on a diet', your gaining weight.
>>
What's considered a stall? One week?
>>
requesting some fun youtube fitness channels, if it is the right thread to ask
>>
>>36644383
Different anon. But what if post-dieting weight gain is actually welcomed (for muscle building purposes), at a reasonable pace of course.

I've been eating at about -200 below my BMR for couple of weeks now, and cravings occur pretty rarely, I think I was *really* hungry once or twice. However, I must admit that there are adverse health effects, as >>36644418 said.
>>
File: image.jpg (344 KB, 2048x1639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344 KB, 2048x1639
At my gym there are these personal trainers offering "Transformation" workouts. These guys are charging up to $800 for working out with them. Has this guy literally changed at all because to me it just looks like he got a tan and is flexing? I can't believe the money they rake in with this shit, is it that easy?
>>
>>36644542

It looks like he's definitely been working out, but you don't need to spend $800 to do that. You can do that yourself. Yes people are that stupid
>>
File: o101093063854179189.jpg (243 KB, 2048x1363) Image search: [Google]
o101093063854179189.jpg
243 KB, 2048x1363
How important are macro-nutrient ratios?

Like say you get the correct amount of calories for whatever your goals are, and you get the sufficient amount of protein to repair the muscle, then does it really matter how much fats compared to carbs make up the rest of your diet?

I assume the answer is yes. So what ratios is best for cutting/bulking.maintaining and why?

I've googled this but had some varying answers and some advice that doesn't seem very sound, so not really sure which of these to trust. So any useful links to learn more would be much appreciated.
>>
>>36644087
I dont plan to compete, I just want to start stronglifts 5x5. It seems like a huge financial strain though. The bar I could buy is approved up to 200kg, I dont think I'll reach that anytime soon.
>>
>>36644542
I'll be honest, for the first time in my life I thought that the before pic looked better
>>
How the FUCK am I supposed to escape necron-mode if I'm a poorfag?
>>
>>36644542

Its basically spoon feeding clients a roid cycle. 3 months later they have gains. Afterwards they realize pct sucks and natty training sucks even more so they go back and get these test for $80/vial. It's a good gig until you're busted.
>>
>>36640562
Am I losing my sight? Please show me where he says "bulking"
>>
If I start bicycling 13km every weekday, should I / can I skip leg day?
>>
>>36644632
Can you afford gym membership? No point getting big if it means getting fat.
>>
What's a reasonable calorie cut throughout a day? I'm 5'9", 22 y/o, 195 pounds. I've lost 20 pounds so far and want to lose another 40. Is cutting more than 1000 kCals a day bad for you?
>>
>>36644709
I cycled ~150km weekly on slightly hilly terrain. Couldn't say that my legs looked impressive. If big legs are your goal, don't drop leg days. If not, just doing bare minimum of squats should suffice.
>>
Should I squat or deadlift first if I have to do both on the same day?
>>
>>36644711
Of course, I'm not that poor, it's just that I can't afford to have chicken breast for dinner 2 times per week
>>
>>36639318
For a quick homemade pump:
>Prepare arm in flat and straight position
>Grab arm with other hand
>Try curling your arm up
>With other hand try pulling your arm back down
>Keep doing this for a bit

If you push youself enough, should be a fairly decent pump.
>>
I can't apply pressure to my left wrist because it hurts like hell. I can't do normal push ups but am able to do push ups with knuckles.
Should I see a doctor?
>>
>>36644827
Do you live outside the US?

>>36644876
Sounds like you strained it a little or maybe just inflexible. Try some wrist exercises for carpal tunnel.

>>36644753
Squat first

>>36644733
Recalculate your TDEE every 20lbs/6wks.

>>36644709
Cycling is a constant concentric movement. You still need leg day for the eccentric movement, but work them within your goals of cycling is to be your sport.

>>36644595
It doesn't matter all that much and mostly depends on individual response. You will need to get good fats in, they are necessary for proper body function, even more so than carbs. Digestion relies on fats as well as vitamin carriage and joint health.

>>36644605
Buy what you can afford to get started. More than a few started with plastic vinyl weights from Sears. Just realize a cheap bar won't be able to take a lot of abuse.
>>
>>36644996
>Do you live outside the US?
yes
>>
>>36644996
>wrist exercises for carpal tunnel
Holy fuck they hurt.
Guess I'll try them for a while..
>>
>>36644542
That literally just looks like a guy who went through a cut, and is pumped/flexing in the after pic
>>
>>36645021
Then I don't have much advice for cheap food. Sorry brah. I get my meat at a place which wholesales to restaurants and store it in my freezer. I can get enough cuts to feed a family of 5 for over three months for ~$250.
>>
When I bench I seem to use my left shoulder to help me lift. It got better as I got stronger, but it recently came back full force. Anyone got a clue what it might be and how to get rid of it?
>>
>>36645026
Don't break yourself.
>>
>>36645085
Shitty habits is all. Focus on your right shoulder, and proper form, more.
>>
Im going to cut and want to try out ketosis.
As i am a poorfag i made up a very simple diet:
broccoli,lowfat milk,whole eggs

Am i missing something crucial?
>>
>>36645059
gibe me some bro
>>
>>36645127
ty senpai, I'll focus more on form. That's how I killed it in the past
>>
I've been lifting on/off for 2 years.

I am 5'9" and weigh 150 lbs, I have a skinnyfat/average body. I bench 155, squat 225, deadlift 285 and OHP 115.

I want to get jacked as fuck but I don't know what routine will help me get the body type that I want. I like Lucas Parker, Jason Statham, Zach Efron type bodies of somewhat low BF% with mass.

Right now I'm considering running 8 weeks of SS followed by 1 rest week and then Texas Method for 12 weeks. I'm throwing in reverse curls, chin ups, hanging crunches, and eating about a 400 calorie surplus.

Is this a safe bet? How can I improve?
>>
I'm not going to do it but what would happen if you did cardio while empty and then only ate at breakfast lunch and dinner while you ate heavy on lift days? So every second day is cardio and every second day is lift day. But you barely eat on cardio day
>>
>>36645153
The concept of ketosis.

>>36645234
That is...
The safest bet I've ever seen anyone on /fit/ come up with. GJ anon. Throw in something explosive once a week.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 750x870) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 750x870
>fat but losing weight fast
I know the stretch marks wont go away by losing the weight so how do I get rid of them
>>
>>36645282
Depends on you. I feel like shit if I eat before exercise. Others feel like shit if they don't. Metabolically it's an open question. Intuitively it makes sense your glycogen stores are depleted and you'll be running on fat and when you refeed, will refill the short term stores first. And that's what bears out in my semi-professional experience. The few studies done on the subject suggest otherwise, but I wasn't impressed with their methodology.
>>
>>36645362
Check out some pregnancy websites. Most nothing works. Good luck.
>>
Quick question about hip drahve. Exactly what do Rip mean with not pushing the hips forward?
>>
>>36638756
How can I keep that super ripped and defined look in my muscles for longer after I finish lifting? I feel that I look jurastically different a half an hour lifting as compared to ten hours
>>
So I'm fucking skelly (6'1 140lbs) but I am probably around 14% bf. Have Crohn's disease so can't drink milk or eat wheat. What do?
>>
>>36645487
Your hips and shoulders rise at the same time out of the hole.

>>36645556
Get in avacadoes and fish for good fats that shouldn't fuck with your stomach.

>>36645535
That's the pump. You don't keep it.
>>
>>36644827
Where do you live, exactly? Most of the Europe has pretty cheap dairy products (quark, cottage cheese) that are rich in protein.

Carbohydrates are dirt cheap, so are fats. Pasta or potatoes with cheese will pack fuckton of calories, and cost you next to nothing. Oatmeal and/or cabbage are great source of fiber.

Can you specify what exactly do you struggle with?
>>
Is it normal that when I'm stretching hamstrings, I feel it only in the area above calf and a little bit in glute area, but not really in the actual muscle?
>>
I just did a TKD class and am feeling an ache in my left leg. Should I skip squats tomorrow?
>>
Will I be fucking myself over doing madcow 2 days a week instead of 3?
>>
What the fuck is the deal with Crossfit?

I've heard everyone here say it's shit, but my mate recently said we should do it, and he's done several iron man triathlons and he DLs 7 plate so he clearly knows what he's on about

Is it just bodyweight exercises and swinging about on ropes and shit?
>>
>>36646122
cf has a knack of pushing reps/time over form/health, and has no concept of periodisation or planned progression - essentially leading to a bunch of weak people getting injured

you can get places run by intelligent people where they overcome these issues, or roiders end up doing well, but basically anyone whos strong in cf dont 'train' cf, they just occasionally participate or compete in cf while training like a normal person.
>>
When you calculate your macros, what exactly does that mean? For example, say my macros are 100 fat, 100 protein, 100 carbs. What do these numbers mean?
>>
>>36645821
Why don't you wait and see how it feels tomorrow, faggot
>>
>>36646267
Means you eat 100g of those each day.
>>
>>36638756
Why are squats making my knees sore? This wasn't a problem before I started taking a wider stance to solve some hip flexor tightness, but now my knees hurt for days after squatting.

Am I missing something obvious? Too much or too little toe angle?
>>
i havent smoked a almost a year and just smoked a pack this weekend. My throat is killing me, am i going to die?
>>
I'm bulking, can I do my protein and calorie counting on a weekly basis instead of a daily basis (some days I simply cannot keep up with the calore requirement due to being busy and not having time to buy food, cook, eat etc, but I always try to minimise this being consecutive days)
>>
>>36646325
Nope.
>>
>>36646295
you need to stop lifting with the knees and start using quads and glutes, mental cue

also remember to push knees out
>>
>>36638756
How do I make them mad social gains?
>>
>>36646356
Same way anyone makes any other gains anon, practice. Make small talk with clerks, baggers etc. Sometimes if I call customer service and the rep is nice with a cute voice I'll prod the conversation in different directions.
>>
The sticky says to start with SS or SL. I see a lot of shitting on those though.

Is that a meme or what?

If not, what are better alternatives?
>>
>>36646350
I thought I was, I'm thinking hip drive all the way up. Pushing out is a good cue though, I sometimes have one buckle in a bit during hard reps.
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
Was planning on getting new glasses (mabye switch to contacts if i feel like it) what type of face do i have?
>>
>>36646387
Do them, but don't neglect arms. The SS revisited or whatever on the sticky is a pretty good routine. Do that. Eventually you'll grow out of squats 3 times a week, and remember to everything in the programme.

I personally found doing SS revisitted that I need to do some extra accessories, because for example my rotator cuffs were weak as fuck.
>>
>>36638756

I'm having some trouble with lockout when doing deadlift sets with 200 kg or more. Today again missed a rep because the bar got "stuck" above my knee. Shook like I was orgasming FUKKEN HARD for a while, then had to give up. Started doing kettlebell swings to help with the ending/hip hinge. Helps immensely with my squats as well. Dat actual hip drive.

Anything else that might help with the lockout?
>>
>>36646293
If I eat those numbers, what does that do for me? Maintain weight? Lose weight? Build muscle? I calculated my macros with a TDEE - 500 if that helps. Just curious what this actually does for a person.
>>
The left hand side of my body is weaker than my right to the point my nipple points in another direction
I can't lift as consistently with my arm
My left foot twists out wards while squatting and I'm afraid to start doing barbell lifts because of it

What do I do
>>
>>36646410
O V A L
V
A
L

Try rectangle glasses
>>
>>36646446
Macros are different for everyone and can be tailored to suit goals. Generally most people do a moderate protein, high carb, low fats diet. This can build muscle as well as lose weight. But losing weight has more to do with expending more energy than you intake than it does macros. Macro management is more for fine tuning the development of muscle/tailoring one's physique.
>>
>>36646432
Rack pulls
>>
Is SS that important?
I'm wanting to switch to a PPLxPPL like what's on scooby's site. SS always ends up fucking up my back at some point and I have lay off for a week so am i really missing out on gains if im still working every muscle 2x a week?
>>
>>36646632
>always ends up fucking my back
It's not a fault of the routine. It's a fault of your technique
>>
I've been thinking of starting and was looking at All Pro as its recommended on BB.com higher than SS but SS is meme'd here. Why is SS better?
>>
I have severe problems doing the l-sit on the floor, probably due to bad posture. Can I just do them on parallel bars or will my body see that as an invitation to keep the bad posture?
>>
What kind of warm-ups should/do you do before starting a routine?
>>
>>36646665
Probably but this has happened a few times so I'm wondering if I can do something where I don't have to deadlift for a while without losing out on too many gains
>>
>>36645535
>jurastically
>>
File: Katya Lischina.jpg (102 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
Katya Lischina.jpg
102 KB, 600x529
if i'm hitting all my macros, but coming up short on my calories, could i just eat some potato chips or something that's empty calories just to make that daily calorie goal
>>
>>36646665
>falling for the with-proper-form-you-are-bulletproof meme

It's like saying that you can only break your car when you are driving above speed limits. In reality, it all depends on a car and quality of its parts.
>>
>>36646674
no one ever answers
>>
>>36646632
Are you stretching? Are you sure your form is correct?
>>
>>36646854
Because your question is worded like it came from the mouth of a cheeky breeky idiot.

SS is recommended because it's been proven time and time again to be the most well-rounded way to improve strength over the course of 6-8 months.
>>
>>36646871
I only see it here.

But I also see posts like

>doing SS

>go back to vaping and watching MLP
>>
>>36638756
Is it alright for me to buy a treadmill made by a chinese manufacturer?

Alternatively, what's the cheapest electric motor treadmill, that isn't going to fall apart?
>>
>>36646882
Yeah, because no one on 4chan has ever tried to steer someone on the wrong path before.

QTDDTOT's are made for real help, there are rarely joke questions or answers. SS works well, and the reason people shit on it is because a handful of retards didn't do the program properly, ate too much, and got mad that they weren't ripped at the end of a year.

SS doesn't build aesthetics, it builds strength.
>>
I eat something like eggs and cottage cheese for breakfast, chicken with peas for lunch and salmon for dinner. However, I am on a 1500kCal diet (130kg->100kg, currently 118kg).

I get maybe 100g of protons a day, but I'd like to eat somewhere around 170 protons because I am also lifting and doing cardio.

Am I doing something wrong or is 1500kCal just not enough to get 170 protons without doing scoops?
>>
>>36646787
help
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.