[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women get fat acceptance bullshit but there's no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: LfyMil6.jpg (48 KB, 616x589) Image search: [Google]
LfyMil6.jpg
48 KB, 616x589
Why do women get fat acceptance bullshit but there's no one out there defending skinnyfat/fat guys?
>>
>>36612841
>defending skinnyfat/fat guys?
Buzzfeed has done that.
>>
>>36612856
Not nearly as much as they do for women.

Standards are ridiculous for men. It seems most women want to see visible abs on men.
>>
>>36612841
no self respecting boy or man wants to be fat
>>
File: 1444228842291.jpg (545 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444228842291.jpg
545 KB, 900x900
>>36612841
>real women
WHEN WILL THIS MEME END

FAT PEOPLE MAKE ME SO ANGRY
>>
>>36612870
>why aren't men represented in this media source whose readership is ninety percent women??
>well okay yeah but still, like 90 percent is about women

You're stupid.
>>
>fake women
>>
File: """equality""".jpg (610 KB, 1527x1049) Image search: [Google]
"""equality""".jpg
610 KB, 1527x1049
>>36612841
1) Because men don't have a feminist movement telling everybody that men are perfect, that men should be held to significantly lower standards than women, or that criticizing a man for any reason is misandry. Even to the extent that MRAs are a movement, most of them seem legit and they aren't really a male-version of feminists.

2) Society has always pandered to women and allowed them to skirt by with lower standards

3) Men are competitive

4) Men would rather solve a problem then whine about it

5) Dating and getting laid is a lot harder for men than women, because women have higher standards than men. So men can't afford to let themselves slack off the way women do
>>
>>36612841
because guys don't care.
>>
File: long arm.png (1 MB, 1009x848) Image search: [Google]
long arm.png
1 MB, 1009x848
>>36612841
How could you post that pic without including the quote from the fat chick?
>>
>>36612931
absolutely disgusting.
I want to rip my eyes out now.
>>
File: 1457982658961.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457982658961.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>36612931
>her boobs are stopping her arm

Top fucking lel, I can't understand the mental gymnastics necessary to be a fatass.
>>
Because men aren't mentally retarded children.
>>
>>36612931

>She can barely reach halfway across her stomach

I'm wondering if she can wipe her own ass
>>
>>36612841

The answer is quite simple. To women, sex is easily accessible, whereas to men sex is something you have to work for--unless genetics are on your side.

If the position of sex was reversed, you bet your ass every fucking clickbait site on the internet would defend fat acceptance of men while criticizing women for having ridiculous expectations.

It. ALL. Comes down to sex.
>>
>>36612931

>Wow this other model can touch her left hip with her right arm and I cant
>H-her arms must be so long lol

I wonder if she actually realizes how pathetic she is and is just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>36612909
>Implying I don't have a better body than any of those niggers
>>
>>36612931
>boob town
>>
WTF are you talking about

in the real world nobody cares if you're skinny fat

more importantly, women get more shit for their bodies than men do, than men EVER have, the standards are more rigid and they face a much greater social backlash for pretty much being anything short of perfect

your question is the equivalent of "no, ALL lives matter" you donghead

yes, they do, but that's beside the point. same for body acceptance. feel free to accept yourself .
>>
>>36613012
Hi tumblr
>>
>>36613012
You sound like your arm get stuck through boob town.
>>
>>36613012
Feel free to accept yourself. We won't because being fat is disgusting and your personality is garbage.

My first name is Kyle for when you write your blog post.
>>
>>36613012
>>36613032
lmao
>>
>>36612841
Easy, imagine you go your whole life hearing about how men always want sex, that men will always be propositioning you for sex, and that any man will drop just about anything and come to you if you say you want to have sex with him. Imagine being part of the "sought after" side of sexual relationships.

Now imagine none of the shit you were told would happen ever happened. You've seen it happen to the women around you: friends, family, strangers, but not you. This makes no sense, how can you be part of the "sought after", the only men who show interest in you are either other fat themselves, or else labelled "fetishists" and ridiculed by society at large.

This isn't how it's supposed to be. You are entitled love and affection from desirable men, because you are a woman. The world(average and physically fit men and women) is screwing you over. You are the victim here. Society is clearly defective and the one in need of changing if it refuses to acknowledge your right to relationships with the men you want on the terms you want. So you create a movement to try and correct this grave injustice that has been done to you.

Now imagine you go your whole life being told you deserve jack shit and you must earn love and affection. You are the one who must work, and pursue, and prove worth, and if you don't, you will end up with either the scraps, or nothing at all. You aren't going to create a movement because even in the face of perpetual rejection, you will believe that the fault lies with you.
>>
>>36613055
>>36613012
Samefag please leave
>>
>>36613065
Yeah, no
>>
>>36613065
That doesn't even make any sense. They are completely utterly opposed
>>
>>36612841
Since when the fuck did real woman = land whale?

Fuck this gay earth man.
>>
>>36613065

kristi here, please don't group me with a fucking moron.
>>
>>36613206
fuck off kristi you roastie bitch. You know as well as I do most women want guys with abs.
>>
>>36612841

Because women won't validate that. Women know that a skinnyfat or fat guy is just not attractive, and they won't even fuck him.

Why do fat girls get validated?
Because men are thirsty and will fuck anything with a hole, even if it's not ideal.
>>
>>36613206
I resent that. And your point of view will lead people to complacency and sloth.
>>
>>36612841
It's so fucking easy to look like a model if you're a woman. Just put down the fucking fork.

For men you need to have really low body fat, abs and good pec insertions. A lot of which is genetic and unattainable.
>>
>>36612841
Fat men can achieve social status through money. Women only have looks.
>>
>>36613307
>Implying women can't get a man with their money
>what are mommies
>>
>>36612841
>Real Woman
>Fat Disgusting mess

Pick one
>>
nobody gives a fuck about men

deal with it you whiny brat
>>
>>36613285
Not necessarily, models have things like long legs, a perfect back curvature, and desirable pelvic structure/hourglass. All these things make them look good at lower bf% and are genetic, other girls may look fridgemode or "boyish"

However, the effort it takes for women to get to the bf% and muscle mass we see in models is a lot less than for men, that much is true.
>>
>>36613329
There's more to social status than buying a sugarbaby.
>>
>>36612931
Holy shit the delusion. Yes honey it's her freakish ape arms, not the fact that your stomach circumference is three times larger. I also enjoy the comment about the pic not doing her justice. She felt sexy and hot all day and then saw a pic and realized she's fat as fuck.

>it's just a bad angle.... In my imagination I looked much better.
>>
>>36612841

"Dadbod" meme exists you stupid kike.
>>
>>36613335
Meet Elle Tayla. Former anorexic, 5'6", signed to one of Austrailia's best modeling agencies.
Her face isn't even that great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHCjcl_ToOU

now fuck off
>>
>>36613218

not even about that.

it's not even about men, or love and afffection and relationships and whatever.

it is literally women being told that they are worthless AS HUMAN BEINGS, in themselves, for themselves, without meeting standards that will make them desirable to men. that they are only entitled to self-love if men love them, too.

men don't get shit for operating on a healthy level of narcissism. women get shit for taking selfies.

of course, men face a similar scenario with financial status, but that's a different thread (and compensating for financial issues doesn't lead to self-destructive disordered eating, just saying).
>>
>>36613360
That's a catwalk model not an underwear/swimwear model, they're meant to be walking clotheshangers
>>
File: allison.jpg (284 KB, 1097x911) Image search: [Google]
allison.jpg
284 KB, 1097x911
It's funny because the skinniest one still the hottest one
>>
>>36613369
Then why is it men will get shit on for being virgins past the age of 18? Could lack of sexual/relationship success for either gender indicate to some people that person is of low value or lacking interpersonal skills?(in the absence of he subject convincing us they truly don't care for a relationship) Being good with people(this includes relationships) is a thing we as social animals care about.

And there is no such thing as a healthy level of narcissism, the word itself indicates excess. I have seen women get shit for selfies for two reasons: excessive number/inappropriate; sour grapes.

And capitalizing words IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE does not make your argument more convincing.
>>
>>36612870
Maybe you shouldnt be a fat fuck and get shreded.
>>
>>36613586
Maybe I'm not a fatfuck but a skelly with no muscle definition at all.
>>
File: H I G H T E S T.png (2 MB, 960x2010) Image search: [Google]
H I G H T E S T.png
2 MB, 960x2010
because skinny guys are low estrogen

women that have high estrogen want fit men
>>
>>36613369
>standards that will make them desirable to men
You mean not being a fat cow? Standards for women are so much lower than standards for men it's ridiculous. Now quit whining
>>
>>36613351
Inveted by buzzfeed and other nu male faggots
>>
File: 1459479700092.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459479700092.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>36613369
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>36613032
meemed upon
>>
>this fucking thread

It's like I'm really on google.
>>
I figure this goes here.

>friend (girl) who thinks she is fit when irl she is chubby/borderline fatty
>gets pregnant
>also gets diagnosed that she has diabetes
>is angry at the doctors for restricting her treats
>"teehee, i hope the doctor wont be mad because I ate cake again :33"
>"omg my boyfriend is so strict of my eating that i have to eat in secret :3"

I cant describe the amount of how rustled my jimmies are.
>>
>>36613055

>A disobedient Acevedo
>>
>>36612841
That article has a point. Clothes advertising is a scam. They look very average on people.
>>
>>36612947
fuck off randy
>>
>>36613055
this guy knows whats up
>>
>>36613307

Yeah man, amy schumer sure is good looking!
>>
>>36612870

That's women and feminism for you, anon. They love their double standards and hypocrisy. Just laugh at their retardation and look out for yourself.
>>
File: 1389528132764.jpg (924 KB, 1000x1859) Image search: [Google]
1389528132764.jpg
924 KB, 1000x1859
Why is fat acceptance a thing? What about heightism? It wasn't my choice to be a manlet and I can't do anything about it for fuck's sake
>>
>>36613351
Dadbod for forgotten about a month after clickbait outlets tried to force it, and nobody took it seriously even then
>>
>>36613369
>it is literally women being told that they are worthless AS HUMAN BEINGS,

lol, meanwhile men are treated like second-class citizens

get bent
>>
>>36612870

Thats not true. Most women I date view fit guys (visible abs) as kinda grosse. I dont care, tho.
>>
>>36613012
This anon isn't wrong. For females physical attractiveness is far more important.
>>
>>36615398
>Dadbod got* forgotten about
>>
>>36612841
>Hanging out with Anonjeet at some party

>Fat whale walks up to us and tries flirting. Tell her to fuck off

> Goes away and comes back with a pate of brownies

>Starts flirting with Pajeet. I'm in mood for some brown chocolate.

>Pajeet politely declines her.

>Turns to me and says "You could learn a thing or two from him. He is so respectful"

>Anonjeet goes Well cows are sacred
>>
>healthy women aren't real women
>men with hairy dicks are real women if they say so and it's illegal to tell them otherwise

I don't want to live anymore.
>>
>>36612841

Because men aren't weak crybabies
>>
>>36612931

Candace is so hot desu
>>
>>36615437
Based loos
>>
>>36612841
>real women
Implying Candice isn't a real woman. Wow
>>
>tfw was never told that I was supposed to work hard in order to make it in the world.

I know his know of course and it's something I live by and take very seriously. Instead of whining about something I try to find a way to fix it and I always assume responsibility whenever in a group project at uni.

I just wish I had a decent father figure growing up to tell me this at a younger age so I didn't need to spend all my college years learning it then and playing catch up with the rest.
>>
>>36615466
This.
Bitching about "it's not fair" and having tantrums because feelings is what women do.
Men take it in the teeth and keep going, without complaining .
Stop being a bitch OP.

Also
>there's no one out there defending skinnyfat/fat guys
>what is dadbod ?
Pro-tip: It's worse than ebola
>>
>>36615527

Thank you based Dom
>>
File: 2D.jpg (353 KB, 1280x1282) Image search: [Google]
2D.jpg
353 KB, 1280x1282
>>36615527
>dadbod
The dadbod article was torn to shreds by every Jezebel, XOJane, and pretty much every other pop-femme rag due to the fact it was "men forcing women to settle for something less than ideal" without a hint of irony. Fat acceptance isn't about de-stigmatizing fat people, it's about putting the women on a pedestal and forcibly-changing their image to where the Hemsworth's of the world want them, because when it comes down to it, fat girls will cultivate the chaser movement and go for a thirsty-ass nigga before they EVER settle for a fat guy if the first is doable
>>
>>36615401
That's because you don't have visible abs you retard. They told you to make you feel better. You never tell someone you date that you are attracted to features they don't have
>>
>>36613378
The girl on the right needs to do some squats.
Pic related for both though
>>
>>36613055
I've read this post 3 different times and have yet to figure out what the fuck point you just tried to make. Is this the equivalent of someone who likes to hear themselves talk, because it reads like you just typed a bunch of shit and hoped it would fit into some cogent point you've imagined.

In short: fuck off
>>
Men don't complain as much
>>
>>36615548
>The dadbod article was torn to shreds by every Jezebel, XOJane, and pretty much every other pop-femme rag due to the fact it was "men forcing women to settle for something less than ideal" without a hint of irony

kek
>>
>>36612841

Fat men get shitty sitcom representation and a hot thin wife that is way out of their league. Because fat guy = funny so that makes up for the obesity or whatever.

I hate that trope.
>>
>>36612841
Because fat men can deal with knowing that they are subhumans while women apparently can't.
>>
Because men literally are superior.
>>
>>36613032
>>
Men climb the mountain
Women complain the mountain top isn't where they are
>>
>>36612841
The set of the mouth on the whale together with those beady anglo eyes look so incredibly cunty it's mesmerizing
>>
Since when the fuck did real women become landwhales with Down Syndrome?
>>
Women, at heart, are like children
You need to understand that, while women mature faster, 99% of them stop maturing around 18 years, while men keep going.
Women are at their core driven by emotions, not logic, and their solipsistic point of view means whatever they FEEL is also the TRUTH.
That's why it's never their fault, that's why facts and logic don't matter.

Women are children
>>
File: 454747474747.jpg (15 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
454747474747.jpg
15 KB, 275x200
>>36613055
kek, feminists are the female equivalent of /r9k/
>>
>>36613378
I read the "article" at some point and even if they liked what they were wearing they still complained and were being negative. It made the whole thing seem more untrustworthy.
>>
>>36612974
>implying that's the point
You are fucking stupid
>>
Reading all this is so disappointing
>>
>>36613082
you still have that stupid google+ layout?
>>
>>36612841
>Dadbod
>MGTOW
>"I dont need to go to the gym to look good"
>"ew muscular guys are gross"
>>
>>36613369
Kristi pls go
>>
>>36613378
I love that she's so delusioned that she doesn't realize that she and the model on the right have essentially the same build. If she had the modeling background, makeup, lighting, and photoshop they'd be the same. But oh guess she's the real women and the model is the fake somehow (even though she clearly exist in real life so there's that for "impossible to achieve"). Honestly fuck these people so much
>>
>>36613705
Where my high>>36614903
est threads at?
>>
Is the one on the right not a "real" woman?
What is she, a reptillian with a holographic cloaking device?
>>
>>36613055
Nicely written
>>
File: 1458926880278.jpg (22 KB, 324x299) Image search: [Google]
1458926880278.jpg
22 KB, 324x299
>>36612931
>long arms
>>
>>36612841
Because we're men. Men don't care what other ppl think about their bodies. That's what women do. Men are strong! Fuck fat acceptance! If you're fat/skinny fat either get fit or stop caring!
>>
>>36615769
>the only difference is makeup lighting and photoshop
the actual model is obviously different than the reporter because the model has muscle. a rounder ass is muscle. broader shoulders are muscle. a thicker back is muscle.

the difference is that the model put in effort to make her body attractive by exercising and dieting properly, whereas the reporter is a standard skinnyfat complaining about being a standard skinnyfat. If she took control of her own fucking life instead of complaining all the time, then she could be the left pic instead of the right. For women to move from skinnyfat to "model" build is like 2 months of working out 3x a week. Max.
>>
>>36613055
5/10 b8

"entitled", "victim" and "the world is screwing you over" gave it away.

Good effort tho.
>>
fat acceptance fatties are pathetic but so are the people that obsess over them. both sides say "man i'm so much better than THOSE people but i'm going to spend all my free time talking about them man I sure am confident in myself that'll show them." Like what the fuck is wrong with you people? What is going through your heads as you're getting off to this shit?
>>
>>36613378
I've watched the video. The black-haired girl has such a beautiful face it physically hurts.
>>
>>36615951

>b8

Are you really that retarded?
>>
>>36615951
0/10 for reading comprehension
>>
>>36612841
Why would you want that?
>>36612870
You're right
The standard for men should be being meatheads, not washboard ab skinny toned fucks
>>
>>36615931

It never ceases to amaze me just how fucking lazy girls are. The lack of self-discipline and apathetic approach to life pisses me off so much.

"Hey, you should work out and eat better. It's amazing how a few little changes can give you the body you want."

"Buuuut I don't wanna. Working out it hard lol. I love *whatever* too much."

"No, really. You don't have to change that much. Just stop these couple habits and you're good."

"I just can't do that."

"Why? What do you mean?"

"I just cannot do that. It's so hard."

"Alright, well, kill yourself then. Problems solved."
>>
>>36615391
Iktfb
>>
>>36612931
You can even see that their arms are pretty much the same length if you look at the left one where it's at an angle where the fat doesn't get in the way as much
>>
>>36616004
>implying only girls do this
>>
>>36615970
Yeah she's pretty cute, I wonder why the fatties let her be on their team.
>>
>>36615527
>pro-tip
>*bro-tip
>>
File: 1352067891938.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1352067891938.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>36612841
>>
>>36615665
8 hours ago we all did, you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>36616004
uhhhhhhhh idk anon why do SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS sweep SO SWEEP????????
you make it sound as if fit girls don't exist. or that all girls are all disgusting lazy obese lardasses.
>>
>>36612841
I checked the article and everyone is pretty much "muh boobs" like always.
>>
>>36615615

Schopi was wrong, didn't you know yet?
>>
>>36615401
Women know how fragile the male ego is. When they like you they'll protect it, when they hate you they'll destroy it
>>
>>36616050
>this is how most girls are
>BUT THIS MINORITY EXISTS
>AND THIS OTHER MINORITY ISN'T THE MAJORITY

no shit. Generalization: Girls are mostly skinnyfats who think getting a small dunkin frappe instead of a medium means they're on a diet. Tell me I'm wrong.

The physical threshold for being a female model is hilariously low. Yes, there's retouching and lighting etc to make model's shoots look as good as they do, but most of it comes down to not being a lazy fuck. The male equivalent is 2-3+ years of training.

My ex did test shots for a fitness wardrobe because she had nice tits and wasn't fat. Seriously, those were the extent of her qualifications. She gave me the pics from the shoot, she was in a sportsbra/leggings fucking with resistance bands and to anyone with eyes she'd never seen the inside of a gym but they still thought she could be a model for them. That's what it takes to be a model... "don't be fat"

>MUH UNATTAINABLE BEAUTY STANDARDS
is the cry of a lazy fuck with a circle of enablers. Don't feed them emotionally or physically. They'll be better off that way.
>>
>>36612947
Well, those are the only gymnastics they do, so they get pretty good at it after a while.
>>
>>36616042
8 hours 2 l8
>>
>>36612892
>>36612898
>settling for counterfeit women
>not fucking only genuine certified women
>>
>>36612841
because betas and neckbeards keep fucking stranded whales and make them think they're all that.
>>
>>36612841
>>
>>36614621
Why do you even care? People like this are cancer and a waste anyways
>>
>>36615615
You're talking about women with BPD, which is just one in ten. Just stay away from those with crazy bitch syndrome. They're usually also fat.
>>
File: 1458863542988.jpg (75 KB, 463x960) Image search: [Google]
1458863542988.jpg
75 KB, 463x960
>>36613055
>Those ppls that invented everything and advanced our civilization passed cameljockying goat-rapists are the ones who are wrong
>the world is defective and i must splode myself to fix it
>>
>>36612931
Long arms for 2016s hottest new /fit/ may may
>>
women argue for fat acceptance

but you'll never see a woman say a guy with a gut is sexy

oh well, hypocrites etc.
>>
>>36612952
And yet, you idiots still fuck fat chicks.

Don't fuck fatties and maybe they'll go away.
>>
>>36612841
>what is dad bod?
>>
>>36612841
Dad bod
>>
>>36612841
>real women
Top kek, most girls I know are much closer to left than they are to right. Those whales should get a grip on reality.
>>
File: Sad Frog 15.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog 15.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>36612931
>you will never make a fortune off fatties by feeding them bullshit like buzzfeed and planet fitness

I hate those companies but I wish I had thought of the 'fat acceptance' money making machine first
>>
>>36612841
because all the nice looking poeple are out having fun together. its only the ugly fat girls that don't have friends that stay on their pc writing this bullshit.

Much like the skinny fat gamers ect
>>
>>36612931
Inner thigh gap
Vs.
Inner thigh flap

You decide.
>>
>>36615568
2 digit IQ
>>
>>36615557
Rare Pepe
>>
>>36617085
And neither of the digits goes higher than 6
>>
>>36615329
Celebrity fallacy. Don't look to the Jewish media for real life examples
>>
>>36613705
Let's be clear, she's fat but I want her to give me a nice oily handjob
>>
>>36612841

so real means ugly and fat now?
>>
>>36612898

>yfw trannies are considered real women, but fit women aren't
>>
The majority of non-hambeasts in my area are either 30 something single mothers or 16 year old juniors.

Or they're black.
>>
>>36615568

dude, what? even if you don't agree, that was really easy to understand.
>>
>>36615700
So, we have:
Forced meme that lasted barely a month after people stopped forcing it
People seen as literally worse than Hitler
Dumbasses that get laughed at behind their back unless they're the lucky 1%
Liars

Good list there. Really comparable to HAES bullshit
>>
>>36613705
Can she like
At least do her eyebrows... that's really minimum
>>
>>36612950
Actually anon that's a very serious concern of mine now. Look at her... Her arm isn't anywhere near long enough to move around the body to get under it...
>>
>>36612841
>On real women

What's the one on the left? A mannequin?
>>
>>36616493
...But... I don't. In fact, I've been pushing for the fat girls that are my friends to actually get fitter and... more pleasant, but for fuck's sake they want people to accept them as is.

With a waist that's stretching the fabric of their tops and a double chin while they chug Starbuck's and Domino's. I don't want to fuck them, really. I've had my chance with my BEST GIRL and blew it.

But I do fucking worry that they think men should be attracted to them because they think they're "normal".
>>
>>36616004

who here /actuallyenjoysworkingout/

like...exercise makes me feel good, a good kind of tired, a good kind of sore. Am I just a freak?
>>
>>36615554
he is right anon,im sure if you asked a ton of grills they would say they loved abs. Nobody thinks abs are gross you retard
>>
>>36612870
Are visible abs that hard to get for everyone? Took me six weeks of lifting and bulking to start to see the upper two rows. Three months to see the bottom row. Mainly doing SL.
>>
File: fat denialists on co.png (455 KB, 1000x998) Image search: [Google]
fat denialists on co.png
455 KB, 1000x998
>>36616913
pic semi related. Companies use fat acceptance and fat acceptance uses companies. They've got a good symbiotic relationship going on.
IIRC the original context of that thread was on /co/ about the last season of South Park, and how the ads were just using PC culture to sell shit
>>
>>36612873
Dis rite herre.
>>
>>36612909
>that blatantly photoshopped cellulite
>>
File: modern american women.png (682 KB, 1399x942) Image search: [Google]
modern american women.png
682 KB, 1399x942
every year we get closer to Yurope no longer being a parody
>>
>>36613285

Sorry, this is blatantly wrong. My faggot brother-in-law is a fashion consultant. He dresses celebrities for award shows and picks which color combinations and sets of outfits get shown on models at fashion shows and trade shows. I've met a handful of literal supermodels and some of those women have EDs but the majority work their asses off and eat super clean. There's plenty of cocaine-and-celery diet girls, but most take great care of their assets.
>>
because fat women know they look ugly, so they overcompensate. fat men assume their winning personalities or intellect makes up for it. its why so many cringey guys who wear trenchcoats and use quills and shit are fat.
>>
File: 1354052555566.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1354052555566.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>start job working in security at a bar
>fat woman and black guys everywhere
>yesterday
>doing muh job
>planet gravitates towards me
>tells me they want my clothes on their bedroom floor
>vomit internally
>>
>>36613705
woodberry

Who is she?
>>
>>36612841
Because society is made by men for women, using sex as a lure
>>
>>36613055
This is basically what I think is the reason.
Women are taught that their value comes from other people's attraction to them, whereas men are taught that they have no inherent value and are only valuable for attributes that they develop i.e. being successful academically/financially/socially/physically.

Obviously there are exceptions, but I feel like this is why for example if you call a woman fat she'll freak out whereas a guy might jiggle his belly and make a self-deprecating joke.

I feel like this holds women back, and it's funny how it's largely self-imposed.
>>
>>36614621
>>36614621
Tell her she's killing her baby.
>>
>>36617117
>social status
>c-celebrities don't count!
>>
>>36619643
It doesn't. Modern day celebrity in terms of a lot of entertainment is market fabrication
>>
>>36612841
>real women

Are they implying Candace swaenpole isn't a person?

Isn't that racism since she's from Africa?
>>
>>36612909
#5 is especially true, it's usually the men who are trying to find women to fuck rather than women finding men to fuck, date, whatever
>>
Men aspire to achieve greatness and are inspired by the fellow men who have done so.

Women hate the fellow women who achieve success while they stagnate and instead of improving themselves they decide to complain until they can change the definition of success so they don't feel so insecure.
>>
>>36618066
Shes definitely fat, she loses 10 pounds she would be amazing (assuming the skin wouldn't shrivel up)
>>
>>36619026
well...did you?
>>
File: vegetarian.png (618 KB, 676x726) Image search: [Google]
vegetarian.png
618 KB, 676x726
https://youtu.be/v6mMpE8AaA0?t=38m26s

>I would argue it's negative even using terms like "toxic fat", i mean, there's really no such thing.

https://youtu.be/v6mMpE8AaA0?t=43m17s

>It's interesting that you just assume i eat bad food because of my size. I swim 2 1/2 kilometers a day.

https://youtu.be/v6mMpE8AaA0?t=47m19s

>I eat salad. I eat meat. I don't eat carbs, because they don't agree with me. I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. I'm primarily vegetarian.
>>
>>36612841
>on real women
>on real
>on

More like fat ass useless cunts stuffed into.
>>
>>36621287
>I eat salad. I eat meat. I don't eat carbs, because they don't agree with me. I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. I'm primarily vegetarian.

Bitch nothing agrees with you because you're a fucking whale. I'm sure 90% of your shits are liquid.
>>
>>36621287
>Eat meat
>vegetarian
Pick one fucking retard.
>>
>>36612841
Because fat women are the most hateful and spineless creatures on earth and live for the sole purpose of dragging other women down to their level.
>>
>>36613012
This is the reality, any shit that tumblr says it doesn't matter.
If you're a female and ugly or fat, or both you are doomed.
>>
>>36617161
Fuck I didn't even notice now all I can see are giant black caterpillars
>>
File: Cewh8uOWQAIhHXP.jpg large.jpg (106 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
Cewh8uOWQAIhHXP.jpg large.jpg
106 KB, 1024x673
>fatties policing how they think they can tell how artists should draw
>>
>>36612909
I mean neither of the sides are attractive. So this ad is pretty gender mutual.
>>
>>36613055
90% of the time women are all"guys don't want me" they mean they guys they want don't want them back
>>
File: tumblr_ml1o4sJYOS1qaitx1o1_250.gif (784 KB, 245x260) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml1o4sJYOS1qaitx1o1_250.gif
784 KB, 245x260
>>
>>36613012
Nice b8, I'll bite though

Anyways, in the real world, guess who fucking pushes all these "ridiculous standards"? Fucking fashion companies that are run by twinks or gross middle aged women.

Protip: most guys don't want anorexia-teir models. Fit chicks or high test bitties all the way
>>
>>36612841
Lmao.
If you're fat, kill yourself.
>>
>>36612841
Because most guys don't give a shit how they look or they have gotten over the fact that looking "unrealistic"is hard. If it were unrealistic it wouldn't be possible.
>>
>>36621006
>10
>>
File: 4L_4ErSE8vJ.jpg (87 KB, 458x634) Image search: [Google]
4L_4ErSE8vJ.jpg
87 KB, 458x634
there is literally no excuse for being fat
>>
File: 1458876177703.jpg (13 KB, 294x442) Image search: [Google]
1458876177703.jpg
13 KB, 294x442
>>36612841
Is that fucking Jeb Bush in drag?
>>
>>36623177
>tfw when you see fat people with pretty faces and get dissappointed
>tfw ugly
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1300x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1300x953
>>36623193
Holy shit your right
>>
>>36623193
holy kek my sides
>>
>>36613012
Except that's a lie.

Women almost get applauded for escaping the norms. Hell, women go fake-lesbian just for the nice bit of attention they'll get for a few days. Men who don't fit the mold are KILLED.

The problem with women has always been that they compare their average selves to the best of the best. Yeah, if you compare the life of the average female with the richest most handsome guy on Earth, her life will look quite relatively shit. If you compare the lives of average males to that same guy, however, things will look even worse.

Standards have become so lax for women these days that all they have to do to be considered "almost perfect" is DON'T BE FAT. But I guess for lazy females that's still "too rigid", eh?
>>
>>36623289
What does that say about how valued literally any other characteristic aside from if she's fat or not is valued?

How is that a good life?
>>
>>36623309
>not is valued?
How about you don't talk crap?

It's not necessary, but of course it's valued. And not only that, but she'll also get all the help she could ever wish to attain whatever it is she's going after.

But that's okay. In the end, the fault lies with men. They are the ones who are making all of this happen.
>>
>>36612841

We've gone over this before, because its a hipocrisy. Remember the infographic with the fat girl and the muscular guy?

It's just people rationalizing their own situation and responding badly to it.
>>
File: 1445448581000.jpg (47 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
1445448581000.jpg
47 KB, 500x310
You can go on the casual encounters section of craigslist and find SSBBW 40+ yo women posting with criteria of hung, fit, 6'+ tall men.

The worst part is these women will get multiple messages from men meeting their criteria.
>>
>>36623336
>hipocrisy
>hips
Cause they have curves, am i rite?
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 460x1178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 460x1178
>>
>>36615568
The point was pretty clear, you lack reading comprehension skills.
>>
>>36612841
no one should be defending any of them
>>
>>36612870
because men do not stoop to that level. that level of bitching and moaning about "waaaah unrealistic body standards". Just shut the fuck up, if you actually complain about it you're just as bad as them.
>>
>>36624393
I agree with you but I was just pointing out the blatant hyposcrisy. I don't really think we should accept fat men nor women for that matter.
>>
>>36624438
love u
>>
>>36624444
u too bby
>>
>>36617231
no you're right

I never did get a truly great sleep session until I worked myself out before winding down before bed. Shit's the most goddamn satisfying thing ever.
>>
>>36612909
>pic related

Catalogues are targeted at women as the main shoppers in the household.

Men generally go to the shop with purpose to buy something they need, not browse. So why would catalogues be the same.

Long story short, it used to be such that using sexy models would suggest you would look sexy too in this garment. But with all the attention to fat being sexy/acceptable, women (especially young women) are more conscious of these shenanigans.

SO! They 'shop the shit out of the cellulite, make fat, hourglass distribution, women look sexy, and now you, can "realistically" look this sexy too.

However, the old psychology still applies to men, as women are self-conscious. If their dadbod man wears that underwear, he'll look like that too.
>>
File: 1366852761195.jpg (44 KB, 361x335) Image search: [Google]
1366852761195.jpg
44 KB, 361x335
>>36612931
>not fat just short limbed
birth of a new normiememe
>>
>>36612974
>yet i won't prove it because
>>
"real women"
So that bitch on the left is some kind of hologram?
>>
Society doesn't viee fat men and Fat women as the same.

The standards of beauty are different. For women it's like only one look, one size is pushed. For men, there is no standard. Despite what fit thinks not all women want fit men. Or muscular men.
>>
>>36625368
As someone who is actually short-limbed (and not overweight in any way), this triggers me.
>>
File: 1459468579076.jpg (254 KB, 1456x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459468579076.jpg
254 KB, 1456x1024
>>36625692
Haha, every woman wants a muscular fit man, just because they say otherwise, out of respect toward their partners, or out of fear of being judged or looked down upon because they themselves aren't fit, doesn't mean they aren't attracted to muscular men, there's a reason musculature and masculinity are so closely related, these are extremely attractive traits in men, or males of all animal populations. Being big means you have the time and resources to model your body and that you are willing to work on it, now, not all women necessarily like shredded cunts like zyzz but being fit is always seen as a attractive, no matter what women tell you, it's the same as a woman with broad hips and big tits, it's breeding material and men cannot not find that sexy, even when they say they don't.

Fox and grapes DYEL
>>
>>36626784
Patently false
>>
>>36626834
> he's never seen a girls eyes light up and swoon when you take your shirt off

why live really

doesn't matter what kind of faggot boyfriend a girl has or "prefers", just becaues the skinny jean wearing twink with the same taste as her is king in his realm, doesn't mean the lion from another pack isn't going to make him look like the frail faggot he is if they cross paths
>>
>>36612947

The Fast Show! I haven't seen it in ages.
>>
>>36626834
Lol, Ok bro, let's see how women react to you without a shirt and real men like>>36626870 or me
>>
>>36615970
>jew
>""""""""""beautiful face""""""""""

pick one. We're the ugliest people in the world.

>>36616030
>I wonder why the fatties let her be on their team

see above. It's the fatties that are on HER "team". You know very well who runs the sjw "movement".
>>
>>36625692
Women's survival has counted on them picking a suitable mate, not some scrawny beta male twink.
>>
>>36614673
best post
>>
>>36615466
Have you read the thread, fuccboi?
>>
>>36612841
It's because skinnyfat/fat guys face no persecution outside of imageboards.
>>
>>36617231
Yes anon, you're a special snowflake :3
>>
>>36626784
>I want to be fucked by jacked men, so women do, too
Homosexual's fallacy
>>
>>36626870
>>36626921
Not every women though, just some
>>
>>36615920
We care. 90% of /fit/ cares. We just do something about it or suck it up, not whine that society expects too much.
>>
>>36615548
Just like every "body-accepting" article about girls gets torn to shreds in every place imaginable?
>>
File: 1459225010993.jpg (34 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
1459225010993.jpg
34 KB, 615x410
>>36623193
Fattie confirmed low energy,
>>
>>36613378
>>36615970
>>36616030
>>
File: tumblr_ns0nn3dBai1u67xzro3_400.gif (511 KB, 312x209) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns0nn3dBai1u67xzro3_400.gif
511 KB, 312x209
>>36628388
>>
File: tumblr_nwge0xcP7S1u67xzro10_500.gif (484 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwge0xcP7S1u67xzro10_500.gif
484 KB, 500x282
>>36628391
>>
>>36628397
>>
>>36612841
Because as men we are born to suck it up and get shredded,
Truth is that noone cares about our feelings and neither do ourselves
>>
>>36626870
>>just becaues the skinny jean wearing twink with the same taste as her is king in his realm, doesn't mean the lion from another pack isn't going to make him look like the frail faggot he is if they cross paths

People posting on /fit/ actually think like this. You're not comparing lions to lions, idiot. You should be comparing lions to jaguars or something where the context matters. Human cultural contexts are as varied and as defining in their impact as ecological context is in nature. A lion would get its shit pushed in if it crossed a smaller more agile enemy in the wrong environment. Get your metaphors straight. Or, even better, stop thinking in high-fantasy novel tier language and just make your point.
>>
>>36613705
S O U R C E

muh dickkk
>>
>>36612870
Because men aren't scared of their mates telling them they are turning into a lardass. And if that upsets you or you're too lazy to do anything about it then you are pretty much a woman anyway.
>>
>>36613705
I'd tear that ass up son. Gotdayum.
>>
>>36615970
Link?
>>
File: 1425479262184.jpg (1 MB, 1939x5030) Image search: [Google]
1425479262184.jpg
1 MB, 1939x5030
>>36621287
>>
>>36616349
Upsetting because of the child abuse involved.
>>
File: drinkwater.jpg (47 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
drinkwater.jpg
47 KB, 625x350
>>36621287
>last name is Drinkwater
>obviously only drinks soda
>>
>>36617161
>noticing eyebrows
you're either a woman or a neckbeard
>>
>>36612960
It's not just the arm length, she then loads the bullshit on because her arm got "stuck through boobtown."
>s-see? I got tits so I'm a real w-woman!
When, of course, the real implication is that the model has no tits. Also untrue, I'm sure, but one could ramble for days about fat logic fallacies and never even scratch the surface.
>>
>>36629458
What, you hate fuzzy eyebrows?

Low test m8.
>>
>>36621287
>swim 2 1/2 kilometers a day
>1.97 miles
Yeah, sure. It takes the averageIM competitor 1:20 to do the 2.4 mile swim. Those people are in excellent shape just from the swimming. Based on her body, i can tell that in the event she does seim, she may only do 30 yards.
>>
File: 1440962464855.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1440962464855.webm
1 MB, 450x472
>>36629098
>>
>>36612931
It's good that Buzzfeed is hiring people with downs syndrome.
>>
Because women only want to be socially accepted, this is the most important thing for them

men want to be adequate and won't fall for such false social engineering shit
>>
>>36629499
Julius has a hard life
>>
File: body fat obesity rates.png (161 KB, 1252x736) Image search: [Google]
body fat obesity rates.png
161 KB, 1252x736
>>36625692
For women, all they have to do is not be fat. They can be skinny or fit or skinnyfat, and most men will find them attractive.
Women are also judged very little on their genes. How many women want a short bald guy with a weak chin no matter what shape he's in?
Standards for women are significantly lower than they are for men, that's just a fact. There are probably more men who like fat chicks than women who like fat dudes, but there are a lot more fat women than fat men.

>>36622829
The fact that you think a fat chick is the equivalent of a relatively fit guy is what the problem is. If a woman were in as good of shape as the men on the left, she'd be considered attractive
>>
File: OKC messages in 4 months.jpg (69 KB, 545x237) Image search: [Google]
OKC messages in 4 months.jpg
69 KB, 545x237
>>36623517
OKCupid is basically that. Women virtually never message guys first, and when they do it's almost always a fat chick messaging an attractive man
pic-related. A woman who's 40 pounds overweight is considered more attractive than fucking Chad on OKCupid. Morbidly obese landwhale gets more messages than an average looking man.
That's how fucked the standards for men and women are, dating is easier for fat chicks than it is for fit and attractive men
>>
You guys forget that this movement is hurtful for women too. For those non-whalish slim and fit woman who get called 'not real', starving, sticks and all that shit. Hearing 'eat a hamburger' few times a day from HAES people is nothing nice I am sure.
>>
>>36629909
lol.
Cry me a river.
Those women get any guy they want any time they want, because standards are so skewed that simply not being a landwhale makes a woman attractive
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.