[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym retards thread? >at gym >doing burnouts >at 1pl8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x498
Gym retards thread?
>at gym
>doing burnouts
>at 1pl8 atm (I am still a dyel)
>hear someone yell out "that's pussy weight!"
>it's this 6'5" tall skellington
>walks up and tells me I should go for more because even HE can do that for a max even though I wasn't close to max yet
>proceeds to go to the rowing machine and use the worst form I've ever seen slamming like 2 of the little selector plates on every spine breaking rep and grunting like a bull
>dudes wearing deadlift straps and a squat belt
>on a rowing machine
I thought these kind of walking memes didn't exist
>>
Retards like that will never learn proper form and will eventually enjoy a vacation to snap city.
>>
>>36609908
This dude is hilarious to watch
No matter what weight he does on what machine he's on he slams the piss out of it and damn near screams
I'm if I could describe his form he was like, lurching his back really hard and using the force from the lurch to swing his shoulders back
I wish I had a video but I don't wanna be that guy
>>
>>36609929
Gotta lift that weight and Impress the chicks, brah.
>>
File: insidejob.jpg (60 KB, 400x404) Image search: [Google]
insidejob.jpg
60 KB, 400x404
>>36609884
>OHP in the squat rack
>In between set
>guys comes in unracks my weight and starts his curling routine in the squat rack
there was literally an empty squat rack right next to me.
>>
>>36610520
I never understood why people curl in the squatrack
>>
>>36610520

pussy clean detected.

that doesn't excuse your OHP in the squat rock.
>>
>>36610520
Why did you let him take your equipment? Even if you are dyel you pay your membership and have a right to finish your sets
>>
File: 1451545618629.jpg (40 KB, 539x375) Image search: [Google]
1451545618629.jpg
40 KB, 539x375
>that builtfat guy who always comes in stoned smelling strongly of weed

it's either before 12 noon or after 9 at night, no in-between. uses meh form and meh weight. moves slowly, doesn't lift explosively. looks meh. needs to cut. anyone else have that guy?
>>
>>36610593
oh and he always wears a black sweatshirt with the hood up, pretty autistic
>>
>>36610567
>hurr I pay membership
>I can hog the equipment however long I want since I pay

I know you didn't claim that but it was a lame reason since it can be twisted against you. Simple gym etiquette is sufficient, no need for the property right claim, which says nothing desu
>>
>>36610555
>Ina Weeks
cheeky
>>
>>36610567
i was more amused than anything ,since there was another rack right next to me i didn't really care.
>>
<Have a guy possibly attempting bent over rows with a loaded bar. I can't truly say.
>Doesn't use clips.
>He does a 180 and leans hard to one side.
>5 smaller plates dump out. Loud as shit. The plates fly right into the squat rack I was situated at.
>Have to do a quickstep move to not get my leg slammed by a 10lb plate.
>Whole gym is staring.
>Unsure how to react. I just silently hand him the 10lb plate. He doesn't apologize or anything.
>Have people asking me about it 10 minutes later at the water fountain.
>>
>>36610616
Your autism hurts me. I think you should take a break from the Internet
>>
>>36610555
fight me faggot
>>
>>36610593
So some guy occasionally comes in and lifts weights. Sounds like a total clown desu.
>>
>>36610555
Doing a lmao1pl8 clean 1 time per set isn't going to get you any gains and is only gonna make you more tired for your OHP set. Not necessary unless you're an oly lifter, and even then, surely you'd just do cleans when you're practicing cleans
>>
>24 hour fitness
>new to gym still trying to get squat form down
>only person I can tell is doing shit proper is a gril whos doing cleans
>ask her to check my form
>she says sure after this set
>some buff dude in the power cage unintentionally says the most retarded combination of being a white knighting, being sexist, and attempted show off I think Ive ever seen
>basically tells me its wrong? for skinny people to hit on girls in the gym then proceeds to tell me he will show me how to squat and starts loading up the bar
>meanwhile gril is done with set, takes out earbuds, and watches me squat
>says its fine
>okay cool I have my squat form down
>she was done, racks up her shit and leaves
>Im on my last set
>meathead has finished putting on 3plaet each side
>he notices gril is gone
>tell him Im done and he just kinda looks at me like "kay" then goes off leaving all weights on the bar
>I go to do my other shit
>notice while Im going around this dude is really close to the gril
>later see him getting talked to by gym management
This was like 2 years ago, he never got kick out but I finally got to see his squat form. Hes still half squatting the same weight.
>>
>"please don't bring your straps to this gym"
>"why not?"
>"they will result in your injury"
ok lass, call me back when you can deadlift 400 lbs.
>>
>>36610650
what did the people ask you
>>
This always happens

>Doing cardio cos fat
>Dude comes in and runs on tread next to me for 10 minutes always holding rails.
>Goes straight to another machine without wiping it down.
>Proceeds to do this on about 10 machines then leaves.
Fuck i hate gross cunts. It even says wipe machine down after user EVERYWHERE
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.