[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mirin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: always mirin.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
always mirin.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
Question: Dis girls notice you more or take more interest in you when you became /fit/?

Also, did getting /fit/ have any effect on your confidence or your ability to pull chicks whether or not it was for hook ups or long term relationships?
>>
>>36587014
Pussy comes to me, now.

Every bitch I meet develops a crush and they find themselves "nervous" around me.
>>
>>36587014
If you have an ugly face you are just going to be a jacked ugly person when you get strong.

If you are have a handsome face you will be hot when you are strong.
>>
>>36587042
This this this this
>>
>>36587039
this

attracting fit chicks also is the best in the world
>>
If you weren't attractive before lifting you won't be attractive after lifting.
If you were attractive before lifting then you'll be even more attractive after lifting.
Really sucks how that works, eh?
>>
>Was going to go out and get shitty fast food for dinner since it's too late to cook
>See this thread
>Make chicken and rice

Thanks brehs.
>>
>>36587014
Just becoming skinny revealed an aesthetic face for me, so it helped a lot. I also feel comfortable in what I wear (aside from when I wear large shirts I still feel small as fuck and don't want to take my shirt off...)
>>
File: top 10.jpg (56 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
top 10.jpg
56 KB, 599x443
>>36587127

if you were somewhat attractive would your attractiveness increase exponentially as you get more /fit/?

this question is directed towards about 80% of the population who aren't ass ugly or greek hero hot
>>
>>36587103
This.
Im a baldie but make it work for me, if Im not 100% on game its easy for me to look like shit, but Ive learnt to own it, luckyilly I have a good shaped head.
I noticed a big difference after dropping 40lbs and getting "athletic". Yes I have a reasonably handsome face but the chub killed my jawline and made the baldness worse, I felt almost invisible, but after getting fit Ive been catching mires from all sorts of chicks and just generally being treated nicer by pretty much everyone.
Its undeniable, humans are nicer to attractive people, in some ways it sucks but in otherways it doesnt, because it is up to the individual to recognise this and if they have the balls they can always work hard and improve themeselves.
>>
>>36587039
My experience desu. Ive always been bad at flirting but since i got a lil fit ive fucked a few girls and had plenty spill spaghetti in front of me >feelsgoodman
>>
>>36587014

Yes to all.

My first gf ever loves my arms, chest, shoulders.

I made it brahs
>>
I'm not ugly, or genetically fucked thank God. I did notice that after I started lifting people around me look at me more often, try to hold conversations with me, I catch girls looking at me in public, and my girlfriend loves it. Fucks on sight now.
>>
Started out at like 300 I think, fat as fatass ogre teir. Down to 228. 6'2". People talk to me more often. Not like, just grills, but people in general. Strangers wherever I go. Which is odd because I feel like kratos walking around because my neutral face is almost a scowl.

>wow anon you looked kind of pissed before you got in the car
>What? No, I'm quite alright.

If I can put down my side hobbies for a sec, I should hit up a bar some weekend and see if i can pull a sloot and trick her into thinking she's getting angry sex.

Maybe one day I'll evolve into pic
>>
Do you know what sucks? After beating all of your fat, become fit, girls crush on you, but you only want sex and they make so fkin weird faces like they are noticing you and wont stand on knees in front of you at the same time miring at you, wth seriously women? Or its just me? Hanging with wrong people?
>>
>>36587461
Dafuq u say?
>>
File: 1457270283316.jpg (20 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
1457270283316.jpg
20 KB, 300x285
>>36587169
>tfw decent masculine face
>strong jaw but nothing special
>get fit
>think every sloot is below my standards
>tfw girls be mirin

Getting /fit /makes you confident as fuck and better than 80% of the average un/fit/
>>
>>36587225
Truth
>>
>>36587662
>Too confident to settle with low/mid tier girls.
>Too autism/no confidence to get high tier girls.

Is this hell; when do I wake up
>>
>>36587716
Same. Fucked a few uggos and it was awful. It feels better jerking off. This is truly a nightmare.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.