[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to ER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: whey-protein-isolate-wpi.jpg (36 KB, 600x275) Image search: [Google]
whey-protein-isolate-wpi.jpg
36 KB, 600x275
So I think I have to go to the ER for a possible infection. Do I tell the doctor I'm on gear? Or should I tell them that I injected b12 or something. I don't want this going on my record.
>>
>>36575162
It's not a fucking infection. You're reacting to the oils used to suspend the gear.
>>
Medical student here - most likely for your safety you should just tell them the truth. I don't think being on steroids is one of those things they are required to report, like certain drugs, abuse or gun/knife wounds - and therefore they probably won't give a shit.

Some of the drug interactions out there would blow your mind. When in doubt, give thorough and truthful information.
>>
>>36575162
Dude, it's a fucking doctor. Not the fbi.

Just tell the truth, your doctor needs to know this so he treat you as best as possible. Also, do you really think you're the first person in your area to use steroids? I'm sure he's seen many people over the years with infected pinning sites.
>>
Be 100% honest.
They've seen it all.
You could tell them you've been injecting black tar heroin into the tip of your dick and it wouldn't phase them.
>>
>>36575184
I posted a bit ago, with a pic showing my arm. Not sure if you saw that. I mean I pinned 2.5 days ago and this is beginning to happen. How long do you think I should wait. I'm not trying to lose my arm man.
>>
>>36575193
Can they put this on my medical record? I'm still under my mother's insurance for another 9 more months. I'm trying to avoid her knowing I'm on gear as well.
>>
>>36575242
Post it again. I freaked out before and got laughed out of the er. Told them I pinned b12 and was worried about an infection.
>>
>>36575251
Medical records are private.
>>
File: image1 (2).jpg (128 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image1 (2).jpg
128 KB, 750x1334
>>36575301
Shoulder is a sore. I know it's hard to tell but both my elbows are definitely puffy
>>
>>36575251
See
>>36575328

There's a big federal law that makes all personal information highly private, they can't tell your mom anything unless you authorize it. You could sue the hell out of them if they did.
>>
>>36575372
What about regarding health insurance? I'm on my mom's health insurance still and also don't want future health insurance companies to know im on gear. After posting the pic, any opinions if I should go to the ER or possibly wait it out?
>>
>>36575393
I don't know about health insurance. Too many unknowns.

Not trying to diagnose you over the internet, but is that big pink area warm to the touch? Is it painful?
>>
File: kek.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>36575355
>roiding for this
>>
>>36575440
Yeah it's warm to the touch
>>
>>36575201
Had a patient that injected meth into his dick. Not sure why he did it there but it got infected and by the time we saw it, his junk looked like a sea cucumber.
>>
>>36575462
He's clearly just started. Also I wanna see your cb, I swear people talking shit about someone else's private decisions pisses me off.

fiteme
>>
>>36575521
Thanks breh. Yeah i've been on for like 14 weeks now. Been running the tren for 2 weeks now. I'm a bit new to the BB forum community. What's the CB?
I'm debating if I should hold out a bit or what?
>>
>>36575478
See a doctor. Your insurance won't find out. All they get are billing codes, which in your case would probably be cellulitis. Next time, clean the injection site...uh, i mean stop using steroids or whatever.
>>
>>36575564
>>36575355
>running tren for this

Christ on a bike
>>
>>36575593
This.

You probably got your shit infected.
>>
>>36575355
It's not infected. An abscess is small and results in a pimple/cyst looking thing. Unless you feel feverish/fluey then it's just a reaction to the oils or the tren itself.
>>
Go to a doctor asap OP. It could be anything from an infection, an allergic reaction, drug interaction etc. The doctor wont report you, no one will find out.
>>
>>36575740
Thanks breh. I may just wait. I feel comp fine. I lifted back and shoulders a couple hours ago. May see if symptoms get worse. I'm not trying to run to the ER if i don't have to.
>>
>>36575162
tell you tried to inject whey protein so it would work better
>>
>>36575564
current body. asking to see how the shitposters and memers look shuts them right up because people who actually lift don't act like this.
>>
>>36575355
>roiding as a dyel at 150lbs

you deserve everything what's happening to you
>>
>>36575355
Looks like cellulitis. See a doc right now.
>>
>is a cheating fraud
>doesn't want others to know he's a cheating fraud
Are roidmonkeys literally the scum of the earth or what?
>>
>>36575162
tell them everything, you retard.
>>
Did you sterilize the needle? If not, then you fucked up, its not the roids fucking you up, its the infection from the needle.
>>
>>36577345
Underrated>>36577408
>>
File: 1424904976693.png (138 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1424904976693.png
138 KB, 314x314
Of course not. If it's just an infection why tell them. Doctors and nurses are cunts, they will put whatever they want in your record and laugh about your small balls behind your back. Expect them to write down that you roid even if you don't tell them (big guy+needle hole), but still, don't say shit.
>>
>>36575355
So, where's the infection supposed to be? Looks like shitty skin to me. You Americans are really a bunch of scaredycats.
>>
>>36575355
Holy shit, no wonder you're roiding. You poor little fuck.
>>
If you're worried about infection go to the ER.

I'm an ER nurse. Junkies come in all the time with hard ass lumps of drugs that they injected into their muscle because they missed the vein.

We give them some Antibiotics and send them on their way usually.

And that's stuff like heroin and meth.

The only disadvantage of reporting this is that it will be listed on your medical record. Doctors and nurses alike will be able to see a history of steroid use upon you arriving for whatever appointment it is at the hospital.
>>
>>36575355
>>36575564
>been on cycle 14 weeks, including 2 weeks of tren
>still look like that
Should've saved that allowance, kiddo.
>>
>>36575740
>it's not infected
>it's an abscess

An abscess is an infection.
>>
>>36575162
Medfag here. Yes. Tell the doctor everything. I had this conversation yesterday with a nurse about some dickhead who came in with a shot glass stuck in his ass. He lied and said he was having rectal pain for no apparent reason. One xray later there it was. Medical staff are not police officers nor will they report you to the police for anything with the exception of child abuse. They honestly don't care.
>>
>Should I disclose the fact that I have altered my hormone levels by injecting stuff into my body to a medical professional in order to diagnose a potential infection when blood test are used to do just that?

Gee I don't know, OP.
>>
>>36575162
i punched a guy in the face and broke my hand, told the doctor that and he didnt give a shit, he sort of has to help you no matter what.
>>
Nurse here. You can disclose pretty much everything to a doctor. Once I treated a heroin addict who had injected wrongly and a large abscess had formed swelling his arm. The doctor didn't care. They kinda laughed about it actually. Medical personell aren't obligated to tell the police anything unless an arrests has been issued to that person. We had a patient in one evening who the police were "looking for" but it wasn't official so we couldn't disclose anything because it was against the patients interest.
>>
>>36575355

>there are people on /fit/ RIGHT NOW who look like this while roiding
>>
File: 1459271104461.jpg (864 KB, 936x1379) Image search: [Google]
1459271104461.jpg
864 KB, 936x1379
Roiding before you reach high natty potential AND taking medical advice from Northern Virginian model ship building website?

I have bad news for you OP
>>
>>36575355

Is it red?
Is it swollen?
Does it feel tender?
Does it hurt when touching it/does it hurt in general?

If yes to these, it's an infection.
>>
>>36575162
What use is a doctor when you've left humanity behind?
>>
>>36575162
dont fuck up your insurance by telling the doctor. you think the only way to get an infection is through injecting something? tell them its from not showering after the gym or some shit.
>>
>>36575162
Yeah you should always be honest to your doctor, he has a legal obligation to keep it secret and will use the information to help treat you.
>>
>>36575393

If you're fucking with the health insurance by saying you aren't on illicit drugs on a declaration, they'll get you come hell or high water.

Have fun never speaking to mammy again.
>>
>>36580816

He better hope it's small or he could be several hundred grand in the red for a serious operation at a later date. The insurance company will eviscerate him.

Welcome to the pitfalls of leaving natty gains behind.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.