[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Unpopular facts (literally not even opinions) >you dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 93250923905325.jpg (481 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
93250923905325.jpg
481 KB, 900x600
ITT: Unpopular facts (literally not even opinions)

>you dont get any drastic changes after the first 1-2 years of natty lifting

It honestly boggles my mind that people who just gained 25-30lbs of muscle in 2 years and look "ok" but stand stand out at all, some how think that if they keep on lifting for longer and longer that they'll some how drastically improve by gaining another 10-15lbs at most over the next 10 years. You'll look slightly better than what you do now, but not anything crazy.

This is why you'll know if you have the ability to "make it" within the first 1-2 years naturally, you literally never will and your only option is to continue lifting for health and strength, and not worry about aesthetics (or get on gear)
>>
Stop shilling your shit, /fraud/.
>>
You're never going to make it
>>
>>36564649
lol at natties arguing over whose shit physique is less shit.

You all look terrible.

Sincerely, a roid user.
>>
>>36564649

I agree with everythin you said except:

>This is why you'll know if you have the ability to "make it" within the first 1-2 years naturally

Its kind of true, but i think even someone with extreme shitty genetics can look incredibly decent if he actually works out for 5+ years.
>>
>>36564681
>Its kind of true, but i think even someone with extreme shitty genetics can look incredibly decent if he actually works out for 5+ years.

You really find that hard to believe? hahahaha. Dude, just go to your gym. Take notice of everyone around you, 95% of them will have been lifting for 10+ years, and they all still look no different than they did after their first year or two.

I mean, this isn't any secret or surprise. Do you guys never take a moment to look around at the people in your gyms? Don't you get it? I mean, it's no that hard to see.

I started lifting at 16 at my local gym. The guy who worked there, also lifted there. I quit after a few years, then I went back 8 years later, the guy was still there, still looked exactly the same. I asked him and he said his been lifting all throughout the time I was gone, guy literally still look exactly like I remembered him.

Now after 3 years of lifting at this gym again I've taken notice of all the guys that have come in over the last 3 years, all of them stop making much gains after the first year or so. There's only been 2 people I can think of out of hundreds, that have actually made REALLY fucking great changes and progress, the rest have all made average shitty progress and stopped progressing.

It's just natty life, you get use to it, or you move on and start juicing. There's no inbetween or middleground.
>>
File: kEsQm.jpg (59 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
kEsQm.jpg
59 KB, 453x604
Yeah, but i dont want to et bigger than nattylimit. Im 5'11 and already kind of look like a overcompensating manlet after almost 2 years. Roiding works if you're over 6'1 or just cruising on a really low test cycle (Athlean X style).

Plus im too afraid of the sides. I might get on TRT when im getting old, but until then im fine.
>>
>>36564649
Unpopular fact: These is such a thing as too much muscle. It is assosiated with lower class, low education, crime, low intelligence, violence, mysogyny, low income, and steroid abuse, and might severely hinder you in living the life you want to live.
>>
>>36564649
Lol wow OP sorry you couldn't figure out how to break that plateau I feel bad for you man nice projecting though really top notch posting
>>
>>36565725
Show me a pic of yourself at 3 years lifting and a pic of yourself at 5 years lifting.

What am i saying, you prob started lifting 4 months ago lmfao.

#Owned#noob
>>
>>36565701
This, but also you need to stop dressing like shit and get some proper clothes and a haircut and you'll not look like a ghetto retard walking down the street even if you are big
>>
>no drastic changes after 2 years of lifting

Then maybe you should get better form, change routine and/or fix your diet and get more sleep.
>>
trying to trick people into taking steroids is really a top tier meme
>>
>>36564649
I made huge aesthetic improvements in just 6 months... I'm 30.
>>
>>36565793
>>36565805

he meant that after you've been lifting for 2 years you won't progress much after that point
>>
About to hit 4 years lifting here.

1st year gains = 10/10
2nd year gains = 6/10
3rd year gains = 4/10
4th year gains = 2/10

Something tells me my gains are coming to an end soon.

There's only a very minor difference between my 3rd and 4th year physique, very small.
>>
File: Snapchat-2065505446286600825.jpg (402 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2065505446286600825.jpg
402 KB, 1080x1920
>>36565742
Don't have pictures from my first two years of lifting, but I've been lifting for six years. This is me now, and I've gained 60 pounds since I started lifting, and 30 over the last 4 years.
>>
>>36565921
>manlet
>pump
>good lighting
>still looks like shit

yep, it's a natty
>>
>>36564649
That's not true, though. Yeah, they diminish a bit, and by about year 8 (or 10 if you're lucky) of constant training, you'll be nearing the point where you should consider the roids, but very few people get to that point. Look up "Aaron Curtis" on instagram or google. He's a really good indicator of what's possible natty.
>>
>>36565955
>Look up "Aaron Curtis" on instagram or google. He's a really good indicator of what's possible natty.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA you guys just never learn
>>
>>36565921
Kek. Op, you're been btfo'd by >>36565921. Now go lift something.

>>36565962
>He says, as he makes another feels thread, and wonders why he has no gains after 3 weeks of lifting
>>
>>36565962
that was the most obvious bait anon
>>
>>36565940
>manlet
5'10" so sure I guess
>good lighting
One fluorescent in a gym locker lol no
>pump
Before my workout you mong
Thanks for the ego boost though.
>>
>>36565981
>5'10"
lmao, sure buddy, you're barely bigger than that phone you're holding

it's obvious that the picture you posted is the biggest you ever looked, pump or no pump. you wouldn't have posted it otherwise as proof of how 'big' you are.

can't believe i wasted 2 posts on a person that has a dragon tattoo.
>>
>>36564649
you sound fat
my third year gains have been sick
>>
>>36566052
Nah I just Snapchat a lot of girls so that was the most recent one I saved before sending. Funny how mad you are though, and how you haven't posted a picture of yourself. Says a lot about you and the motivation behind your OP.
>>
I've only been lifting for about a month and I'm drastically stronger.
>>
>>36564649
Uh, excuse me sir, but I'm only 160 pounds. I'm not stopping until I get to 180
>>
>>36566117
nice, judging off that, you'll be benching 1000lbs in a few years hey? maybe even MORE! XD
>>
>>36566157
Nah, I don't think I really want to get that strong anyway. My goal right now it reach my body weight in lifts, which should only be another month or two.

Don't know when I'll get any visible gains, but I have more energy and strength after only a month.
>>
>>36566052
I never got that "phone-person" misuration
I mean the phone is set before the person from the view of the mirror, and also is the centre of the photo, so it will always looks bigger compared to the person taking the photo
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.