[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GUY TO GET A GIRL LIKE BUTT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1455771319297.gif (2 MB, 270x450) Image search: [Google]
1455771319297.gif
2 MB, 270x450
I cant take hormones yet, due to family and money, butt i really want to be more femenine

I need to know what to do in order to get a dank ass
>>
Squat
>>
Shave.

Moisturise.

Hip thrusts.
>>
>>36525904
ATG squats and deads faggot. btw you have a mental illness and should talk to a therapist
>>
>>36525904
Vote for Trump
>>
what is your kik
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-05-06-26.png (594 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-05-06-26.png
594 KB, 720x1280
>>36525904
>tfw my /fit/ twink bf has a bigger ass (loads of fat AND muscle) than most women
>the slapping sound when I hit it in doggy style
>seeing those feminine child-bearing hips getting pounded from behind
>grabbing dem obliques gains when I'm about to blow
>cum buckets because I'm autistic enough to take supps for huge pearly white cum shots
>watch my (now) slightly brownish cum leak from his boipussi
>tfw he cuddles up to my chest and we talk about our future together

Fucking comfy. And you fell for the 1/2/3/4 =gf is a troll troll. I hit those numbers nine months ago and was in a happy (also my first) relationship in under a month. He's not a gf, but his ass is bigger and fatter than any I've ever seen.

It's like pic related, but fatter and latino
>>
File: butt_routine_2.png (396 KB, 875x650) Image search: [Google]
butt_routine_2.png
396 KB, 875x650
>>
>>36527079
>but fatter and latino
thanks, being bulimic as I am, this really helped me to barf all my breakfast
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-06-50-11.png (849 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-06-50-11.png
849 KB, 720x1280
>>36527492
Did I mention I get aroused by the smell of his sweaty ass? After we do cardio together, he showers at the gym and I smell his sweaty compression pants. I don't know, there's something about the smell of ass sweat with that hint of feces that makes me diamonds. Not even into any of that weird shit, just can't get enough lungfuls of the booty.

Pretty much everything concerning my bf's ass makes me hornier than a permavirgin white knighting a whale.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.