[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live with parents >can't lose body fat no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: confuseNigga.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
confuseNigga.png
298 KB, 600x512
>live with parents
>can't lose body fat no matter how hard i try
>move to uni
>can't afford to eat more than two times a day
>in one month i get more cut than ever
>>
>>36504415
It's almost like the quantity of food you eat has something to do with your weight.
>>
ye i had the same problem. Mom always brought some unhealthy carb shit and i could not just resist the urge and always ate atleast my maintainance or little over.
>>
>>36504415
I guess you have no self control at all and better stay poor forever or you'll be a fatty.
>>
>>36504699
It's easier to control what you eat when you're only cooking for yourself. This is why gfs are known gains goblins.
>>
>>36504804
> not exclusively dating IFBB bikini pros so you can meal prep together naked after fucking all morning for cardio.
>>
File: 1417924035875.gif (2 MB, 464x303) Image search: [Google]
1417924035875.gif
2 MB, 464x303
>>36504829
>cardio
>>
>>36504804
Gains goblins? Can someone explain this to me? I might be dealing with this now
>>
>>36505541
distractions that take away from your sick gains, like having a gf which makes you less motivated, or going out drinking all night and getting bad sleep, going to a nice dinner, anything social really.
>>
>>36504415
>lived with parents, cut going poorly
>recently moved out on my own
>lost 10 lbs in a week just because I'm paying for my own food so I make sure I'm not over eating
>>
>>36504415
>live with parents
>mom makes balanced meals but usually small portions
>lots of fish
>move out
>fucj yeah I can eat whatever the fuck I want
>gain 10 lbs in 3 weeks

Kill me
>>
>>36504415
You mean
>live with parents
>be too weak minded to not indulge, too much of a beta cuck to tell your parents you're on a diet
>move to uni
>eat only take-away and microwave dinners because your fat little spoiled ass never learned to cook
>get deprived of nutrients
>lose weight

Well I guess it kinda worked out for you after all.
>>
File: hbk2wallpaper(1).jpg (618 KB, 657x854) Image search: [Google]
hbk2wallpaper(1).jpg
618 KB, 657x854
>>36504829
Wait, serious thought. How would non-cardio sex work or even been pleasurable? Is it just perception?

>Call up my girl
>"Netflix and chill"
>She knows what's gonna happen
>She shows up, cue Daredevil
>Wait till the Punisher leaves because fuck yeah, Frank
>Start the moves
>It gets hot and heavy
>She leads me to the bedroom
>SHOWTIME
>"Hold on a sec, babe."
>Mix up some pre-workout and down it
>Get the clothes off
>Starts the foreplay (warmup)
>She begs me to put it in her
>Put on condom
>Thrust five times, as hard as fucking possible, stop, look at clock to start three minute rest period.
>She's all wtf
>Just stare into space, bobbing my head to music only I hear.
>She's about to leave
>"Babe, wait."
>"What the fuck is wrong with you tonight?"
>"Nothing. I just need to do four more sets."
>She leaves

Maybe worth a shot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.