[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into Bruce Lee mode fit? I just took a tae kwon do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bruce-lee.jpg (92 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee.jpg
92 KB, 1200x1500
How do I into Bruce Lee mode fit?

I just took a tae kwon do class that my black belt amigo teaches after my leg/shoulder day and OHMYFUCKINGGOD it felt great!

>so who here lifts then spars?
>>
>>36499566

Every Asian dude who can do ten pushups looks like that. That's just malnutrition. Bru^3 was weak as shit.
>>
>eat aspirin
>die
>>
>>36499658

He had insane grip strength and look at how developed his serratus anterior is they are that way because they generate the explosive strength necessary to shoot off a powerful punch, and conversely his lats as they are synergists.

Squatting a bunch of plates isn't everything.
>>
>>36499727

Proof of his "insane" grip strength that isn't from somebody who makes a living selling books about him? You have nothing? What a surprise.

His serratus anterior looks like that because he's single-digit body fat. Being ripped has nothing to do with being strong. If you trained you'd know that.
>>
>>36499658
Look at those motherfucking lats and traps though. Motherfucker is built like a flying squirrel. Is this what happens if you only work out your back?
>>
>>36499780
it happens when you do chin-ups every now and then and have a low bodyfat
>>
>>36499797

That's what I tried to tell him but he won't listen. I used to belong to Gold's Gym in Osaka and half the guys in the locker room looked like that.

Rice + bodyweight = beef jerky muscles

Bruce has like four fight stories in which only one of his opponents can be proven to have ever existed, and before you argue that things weren't well documented back then, we are talking about a literal movie star.

Bruce has all these incredible feats of strength stories that again are nothing but hearsay from people who have staked their careers on their connections to Bruce.

He was the fastest motherfucker of all time except if you watch videos of him working a bag he was slow as fuck.

He was pure grace except if you watch his movies he looks like he could only control one limb at a time. Seriously, watch Bruce throw a kick. Every arm and leg flies in a different direction. Watch him throw a punch. He staggers afterwards. Is it acting or is it the fact that he wasn't really that good?
>>
>>36499566
I was just watching Way of the Dragon and I just recently started taking Tae Kwon Do.

Those lats are massive he looks like he could legitimately glide. He's just low body fat aside from that.

I'm hoping that tae kwon do will help my flexibility for squats and vice versa.
>>
>>36499861
This right here.

He was probably a great martial artist but not a fucking God. There's no videos of a full on fight he was flashy if anything.
>>
Lots of pullups, lots of them, especially wide grip but not too wide. I've been doing 300-400 pullups 3x a week for 2 years and everyone says i have big lats, i don't know if i'm at his level but i like to think i'm close.
>>
>>36501391
You're doing a thousand pull ups a week?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.