[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultim8 /fit/ness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (60).png (470 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (60).png
470 KB, 1366x768
Most of you guys now eat a lifestyle very much like that of the west, which is literally fucking cancer

Heres a chart showing something interesting. When the jews took over Sweden, they took all their lifestock, all thei animals, so the swede peasants had to rely on starch and carbs for a while. Look at what happened

This is just one sneak peak of what i want you guys to fucking learn. be independent and go do your own fucking research
>>
ok, yeah. Suck a fucking cock, it was Norway
>>
>>36497645
>trying to "teach"
>immediately says go do your own research while leaving a vague ass thread

go die
>>
>>36497680
well yeah, not everyone want to be little babies getting everything fed to them like you want to m8

Since youre on 4chan, you got a lot of time to waste, obviously

So go watch fork over knives, you shitcunt
>>
>>36497712
lol
>>
>>36497645
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Forks_Over_Knives#Norway_in_World_War_2
>>
>>36497949
its basically saying "muh, they didnt go full vegan"

So what? They still 8 considerably less meat than before, and how can you explain that sudden dip and then rise again without the re íntegration of animal products?

You cant
>>
File: Maybe.png (29 KB, 510x312) Image search: [Google]
Maybe.png
29 KB, 510x312
>>36497975
Maybe it was the 200% increase in fish? Or Veggies? Or less butter? Or sugar? Or as you said it could simply be down to eating less meat?
>>
>>36498143
yes, they 8 less meat, thats why their artery conditions got better.

less animal products = less cholesterol.
>>
>>36498301
dietary cholesterol =/= serum cholesterol
>>
>>36498301
They also ate twice the amount of fish. Which has dietary cholesterol in it.
>>
>>36498324
>dietary cholesterol =/= serum cholesterol

I dont even know what the fuck serum means, and i dont care.

What i do know for sure is, the more dietary cholesterol you consume, the more you have in your blood, and the higher rates of heart diseases you get.

Thats a fact

>>36498397
twice the amount of fish eh?
>>
>>36498455
>twice the amount of fish eh?
Are you blind? Look at the pic here: >>36498143

There was a 200% increase in fish consumption
>>
>>36497975
>>36498301
>8
why are you doing that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.