[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have tiny arms. I don't really care about the rest of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: summer.jpg (200 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
200 KB, 736x1104
I have tiny arms.

I don't really care about the rest of the body, i just want bigger arms.

Now some say body grows proportionally and squats will help my arms grow as well, others have debunked this - i don't know what to believe anymore.

So what's the truth? How do i make my arms bigger by summer?
>>
>>36494888
>Be curlbro
>Ask /fit/
You are asking to be bullied.
>>
How many guys have you seen bench 150kg or dl 200kg and have tiny arms? But you don't NEED compound, you can only isolate if you want

You can train your arms twice a week and get them pretty big for summer. Keep in mind triceps are 66% of your arm and the muscle group that actually makes them seem thick, so don't just bicep it up

You'll look retarded though. Like really fucking retarded
>>
>>36494888
If you don't care enough to do compound lifts you'll never have nice arms.

If you absolutely must ignore your legs, do isolated bicep curls, weighted dips, overhead lat pulls and weighted rollups for your forearms.

But seriously, don't be a faggot:
>squat, deadlift, standing row, bench, military press.

You will gain muscle so much faster.
>>
>>36494888
I'll just tell you my experience. I started out 6'150lb hungry skelly. Concentrated on squats, deads, bench like everyone said. Got to 205lbs and had a pleasant amount of mass... On my legs, torso, and shoulders.

My arms were still tiny.

So I started focusing on my arms IN ADDITION to those core lifts amd whaddya know. My arms grew.

Focus on your big lifts, but for god's sake, dont fall for the meme that they alone will make your arms bigger. Work your arms too. Even top tier power lifters do accessories.
>>
>>36494888
I've found that masturbating 12 times a day, 6 ea hand, increased my arm circumference by a couple inches in a year. Keep in mind I was also doing GOMAD
>>
>>36495045
Not doing 3x5 on each side like Rip.

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>36494888
try reading the sticky
>>
>>36495271
Yeah i've read the sticky, but i just hear so much contradictary information whenever i read articles.

So yeah, i'm not gonna abandon compounds, i'm just gonna concentrate on my arms way more than now and skip legs here and there because they're too big compared to my skinny arms.

So right now i do chest/triceps, back/biceps, shoulders/traps, legs, biceps/triceps, but i still don't see much progress.
What kind of routine do you guys suggest for bigger arms in about three months time?
>>
>>36495366
I suggest roiding.
>>
I do compounds, and add accesories for arms, and I still find them lacking compared to the rest of my body. I feel like there is some sort of fault with my body, and inbalance or something that somehow takes my arms out of the equation when I lift, specificly biceps.
>>
Just curl hard after you're done all your workouts. Every workout. Also hammer curls. Then do more hammer curls. Then after that do 2 more sets of hammer curls regardless if you can or not.

Then do dips again. Finish off with a set of hammer curls.
>>
just do PPLxPPL every week.
>>
The basic rules of hypertrophy - aka muscles getting bigger
1. Rep range from 8-12 (stop when you form is bad)
2. Progressive overload meaning you have to challenge the muscle more and more over time, either doing more reps, more volume (total sets and exercises) or heavier wheight.
3. Train the body part you want to grow 2 times a week not more than 72 hours between workouts.

AND PLEASE DONT FORGET THE TRICEPS!!!!!!!! The tricep makes up 2/3 of your arm
>>
I added curls 2x20 closegrip 2x20 wide grip on an EZbar and triceppushdows/dips every workout. My arms have gone from 13.5-15.5 inches in 2 months (i though pullups and compounds were enough for arms, hint; they're not) and i added farmerwalks twice a week aswell.
>>
Dont listen to these phags bro. If you squat enough, maybe 3x per week and gomad your arms will look insane in 3-4 weeks.
>>
Hammer curls
Concentration curls
Tricep extensions
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.