[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man strides into your gym, sweeping his stern gaze over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: baselifter.png (1 MB, 1165x949) Image search: [Google]
baselifter.png
1 MB, 1165x949
This man strides into your gym, sweeping his stern gaze over the horizon he spies that you are using the sole squat rack, he approaches and demands it.

Keep in mind that he is an internationally competitive athlete, stands at 186cm and 110kg and has military training in CQC, improvisational combat, genetic resilience to injuries and has a test level in the 0.1th percentile for human males

How do you respond?
>>
>>36476289
Offer to let him work in between sets like I would do for anyone else.
>>
that he needs to wait his fucking turn.
>>
>>36476300
Upon noticing that you're working with paltry numbers in comparison to his own, he begins to consider the possibility you are a female of breeding age

>>36476306
KOM IGEN?
>>
>>36476289
>Sorry, Ed Coan is about to give a seminar here. I you lift here, you'll be IPF banned!

I get rid of this Swedish bastard and Isley in one foul sweep from my curl rack.
>>
>>36476300
This. Unless our sets are obviously incompatible, then he can wait.
>>
>>36476289
your gym is big enough to have a horizon but only one squat rack? youd think a building that spans several million square miles would have at least 3.
>>
>>36476306
gotta wait pal. had you asked nicely, I may have considered shortening how many sets I had. But now, I have 5 more sets.
>>
>>36476289

Fuck you Filip, this is a bully free zone.
>>
>>36476350
meant for:

>>36476315
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.