[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just drank 2 shots of isopropyl rubbing alcohol. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: james 827.jpg (138 KB, 553x827) Image search: [Google]
james 827.jpg
138 KB, 553x827
I just drank 2 shots of isopropyl rubbing alcohol. What's going to happen to me?
>>
Help me out I've been all over google but all I can find is strict advice to not do it, I can't find any info on the consequences once it's already done
>>
>>36459343
>been all over google
Wrong.
https://www.futuresofpalmbeach.com/alcohol-addiction-rehab/alcoholism/rubbing-alcohol/

"Emergency treatment for isopropyl alcohol poisoning may consist of flushing the system via intravenous fluids, gastric lavage, respiratory support, and, in some cases, dialysis. A procedure called hemodialysis may be performed to rid the body’s blood supply of the rubbing alcohol and acetone."

Go to ER
>>
>>36459315
You'll die. Get your ass to ER.
>>
If you are trying to kill yourself you're doing it the most stupid way possible. Just call the ER, get help, then never have kids and spread your stupid genetics around.
>>
>>36459315
You'll lose yer nuts. Get your ass to the ER.
>>
>>36459365
Well the ER is out of the question but thanks for the info. You're right, I hadn't been all over google, just googled to the best of my limited ability. I know I'm an idiot.
>>
>>36459399
I'm not trying to kill myself but I am a severe alcoholic. I had a month sober and my girlfriend just left taking everything including my wallet and ID so I can't have a normal relapse.

Don't worry I'm not going to reproduce.
>>
>>36459315
It will sear your throat, thats it
If you are a manlet or weigh very little you will also sear your stomach and get really sick
>not being 6'4"
>not getting drunk and drinking a shot of isopropyl in a bet and searing your esophagus
>>
>>36459436
Just kill the bitch or go out and get laid by some drunk teenager instead of drinking rubbing alcohol you fucking wankstain.
>>
I poured the rest out I'm just going to stick my finger down my throat. I'm 27, American, and a loser. And I don't have ten thousand dollars sitting around so no health care for me unfortunately.
>>
>>36459491
You're so depressing, god. What are you doing with your life outside of drinking rubbing alcohol and shitposting on 4chan?
>>
>>36459491
Do you really wanna go out this way?

If I were you, I would do as the earlier anon said. Go out with a bang, either kill the bitch or bang some whore without paying.
>>
>>36459472
For real? I'm pretty physically robust; at the height of my addiction I drank 3 fifths of whiskey a day. I feel fine right now
>>
>>36459491
>I poured the rest out I'm just going to stick my finger down my throat
That is usually not recommended, but go ahead.

Drink a lot of water. You are not going to die, but you might have fucked your body irreparably. Or maybe no symptoms will show. Let's see how it turns out and hope for the best.
>>
>>36459555
My body's already fucked up irreparably, I drank huge amounts of hard liquor every day from age 22 to 27. That's why I'm concerned. If I was healthy and then had two shots of rubbing alcohol I wouldn't even be concerned.
>>
>>36459570
I feel bad for your liver son.
>>
>>36459570
Lethal dosage for isopropyl alcohol is about 250 ml (a cup in mongoloid units). I don't think you came close to that. You'll be fine, don't worry.
>>
Fuck all. Should have tasted like shit and forced you to vomit if you're from EU thio
>>
Drink a ton of water and stick your finger down your throat to dilute this shit. Repeat a few times. Take activated charcoal. done.
>>
>>36459555
>Drink a lot of water. You are not going to die, but you might have fucked your body irreparably.
Bull fucking shit

t. drunk dark knight with values
>>
>>36459628
>(a cup in mongoloid units
lel
>>
>>36459436
You're certainly not going to reproduce if you don't go to the hospital pretty soon here
>>
>>36459491
Go to ER, don't carry any form of i.d. on you. Tell them you drank isopropyl alcohol, they will treat you. Give them a fake name and contact info if they ask. Once you are treated, leave. Ta-dah, free healthcare.
>>
>>36459436

>my girlfriend just left taking everything including my wallet and ID

I like how noone bats an eye at a woman acting like a petulant child.
>>
>>36459943
> A woman acting like a child
Are you even surprised mate? Cause nobody else is.
>>
>>36459315
>enter sandmad
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.