[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit bros, I was at the gym yesterday and I saw a chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: vida-guerra-fitness2.png (262 KB, 250x620) Image search: [Google]
vida-guerra-fitness2.png
262 KB, 250x620
Holy shit bros,

I was at the gym yesterday and I saw a chick with the PERFECT fucking body.

I don't know how to describe it, her wait to hip ratio was perfect, and she had a big ass despite being overall thin.

If you know how Vida Guerra is, this chick's body was very similar to hers' (pic related)... Very similar to one of hispanic ass model type bodies.

Holy fucking shit.

Ever see a hot chick in the gym who's so hot it's painful?

Holy shit... How do you pick up these chicks?
>>
>>36458340
With your arms silly goose!
>>
>>36458555
Damn the video made me fucking cringe
>>
>>36458555
Sorry Richard.
>>
>>36458569
Have a link to the video by any chance?
>>
>>36460023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh0S9UddyGQ
>>
>>36458340
talk to any woman like she were a guy. Just let her know you find her attractive relatively soon. I would introduce myself to her, shoot the shit a bit ("get a load of that faggot squatting in the curl rack") if she laffs say something about how she is pretty or hair really frames her face.
>>
>>36460350
And then tell her to eat a bowl of eggs, right anon?
>>
>>36460443
No, he's right. You'll probably come off as a bit awkward, but it's better to lay your cards down early. Then the next time you see each other you'll be able to easily smile and say hi, get into another conversation and such.
>>
>>36461166
This is where I fuck up. Seeing them again. Can never close the deal.
>>
How does one pick up girls at the gym anyway?
>>
>>36461575
with your arms silly
>>
>>36460443
damn I want some eggs with some hot salsa and extra cilatro
>>
>>36458340
Well, yes and no. There was a girl I met in highschool who was honestly the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. Didn't have a huge ass or massive tits, pretty average honestly, but goddamn she was cute. Part of the reason I started lifting desu, realized that I'd never get somebody worthwhile in life if I didn't put any work in
>>
>>36461647
You'll also never get her if you never talk to her anon
>>
File: lejl.jpg (10 KB, 216x234) Image search: [Google]
lejl.jpg
10 KB, 216x234
>>36461623
lejl
>>
>>36458555
Ayy richy calm down brother it wont happen again
>>
So has anyone got any suggestions as to how to approach and talk to women at the gym?

It seems like a bit of a weird thing to do.

I had a chick at the gym strike up a conversation with me once, but you know, there is less of a taboo against women doing things like that.
>>
File: fonzy.jpg (29 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
fonzy.jpg
29 KB, 296x296
>>36461993
smile at a lady, she smiles back go approach. If she gives you the, 'somebody help me this creep is trying to rape me' smile do not approach. Basically be attractive, don't be unattractive. Go get em tiger.
>>
>>36458555
Im sorry Richard
>>
>>36461575
saying hello would be a good start.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.