[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw hungover as heck is it even worth it to lift when hungover?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: beer.jpg (312 KB, 2048x1418) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
312 KB, 2048x1418
>tfw hungover as heck

is it even worth it to lift when hungover?
>>
>>36435878
Yeah just drink more first
>>
Your immune system is busy taking care of your hangover. If you lift hungover you'll feel like even worse shit and you won't even make any gains
>>
>>36435967
This is bro science
>>
Best cure. Don't go heavy though
>>
>>36435967
I feel better or the sane after a hangover workout. Don't listen to Dr. Butthead over here, try for yourself.
>>
>>36435878
Iktf bro I've puked about 15 times today so far and just had a whiskey shot to cure it
>>
>>36435878

I did got an OHP pr with alcohol poisoning on Monday. Just do it and drink less in the future.
>>
>>36436209
More like drink more
>>
File: 1456255142967.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456255142967.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>36436209
>mfw I drank from sun up to sun down the other day and went into the gym at 6 am to hit a 455 lbs. DL pr the next day
>>
>>36436246
>mfw I do that everyday and always make gains
>>
>>36436253
alcoholic detected
>>
>>36435979
I tried this once, almost threw up. But I literally have the worst hangovers.
>>
yes are you kidding?
>>
When hungover I don't feel like moving. If I experienced an anomalous day and wanted to, I would.

Generally though I handle hangovers the same way I handle very low sleep or utter lack of nutrition: pass that day, go in when I can be focused and work hard.

Not because I'd get nothing out of the workout, but because I'd get more out of something else at that time. Don't waste your own time.
>>
>drinking when lifting

Guess you're not going to make it
>>
>>36436240

Nah familia. I've been fighting alcoholism for ~5 years, and I'm entering the ring with it again after that and trying to quit for good. Never stop trying.
>>
>>36436594

i'm so sorry about the loss of your social life
>>
>>36436645
This
>>
I've been sick in bed puking pretty much every hour for 3 days how should this effect my cut
>>
>>36436594
>tfw lifting with the gym owners over a brewski after hours
Naa I think I made it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.