[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no point in physical fitness if you aren't mentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: laughingatanon.jpg (162 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
laughingatanon.jpg
162 KB, 1300x957
What's the point of all that muscle if you don't know how to react to a bully? If you're awkward around girls? If you get overly embarrassed over trivial things in public?

If you can't mentally function like an alpha, or a regular person for that matter, what makes you think having a hot or strong body will help?
You might as well go back to being the skinnyfat NEET slob you were a couple years ago before you started lying and circlejerking over your stats on /fit/.

There is no question, people laugh at your bumbling, muscular ass behind your back, because you are mentally unfit.
And I'm sorry to say, but mental fitness is much harder to learn compared to physical fitness. You basically have it because you had friends and a loving family in childhood, or you were a reject and a disappointment to your parents.

"Normies" post ITT to help the autists here (probably in vain) to talk to people. I met one of you in the gym today and it was pathetic.
>>
Ok
>>
whats the point of anything. its all just wasting time until you wither away into nothingness
>>
>>36421403

Kek. Worrying about what's alpha and what's not is very un-alpha. Do you think an "alpha" wonders if he's acting alpha enough?
>>
Getting shredded physically is easy if you are disciplined. Getting "shredded" mentally is almost impossible.
>>
Jesus fucking autism op. Are you 14? You lift you'll get more muscle and testosterone. You'll be naturally more confident. People will respect you more. Women will notice you. It's not magic it's nature
>>
File: 3risbcx.jpg (77 KB, 666x499) Image search: [Google]
3risbcx.jpg
77 KB, 666x499
>Hey guys, improving yourself is worthless if you aren't perfect

Go an hero, son
>>
>>36421403
you forgot to include the word "gymcel" in your shitpost
>>
>>36421403
There's no help for these fuckers, and even if there were, I wouldn't want to give it to them, otherwise they might actually start trying to pick up the decent women instead of the shallow cumsluts they're normally after, and I'd actually have some competition.
>>
>>36421403
>if you don't know how to react to a bully?
learn their address, their schedule, their life.

find out when they're weakest, most vulnerable, plan to attack them at that point. dead fucking bully, no more problem :)

>If you're awkward around girls?
I have enough money to throw down that I need not join the pussy race

>If you get overly embarrassed over trivial things in public?
if someone embarrasses you, retribution needs to be quick and excruciating... make an example of them and show them that their clever fucking comment was a mistake
>>
>Those girls are laughing
>Those girls are laughing at me
>Those girls think they're better than me
>They think I'm a loser
>They think I have a small dick
>They know I have a small dick
>Those girls are just like all the other bitches
>They think they're better than me
>I'll show them what they get for laughing at me
>I'll make them pay
>>
>>36421474
>Do you think an "alpha" wonders if he's acting alpha enough?

A leader has to make sound decisions for the betterment of his people.
OP is correct, but his mistake was confusing the ability to make sounds decisions against a personality type.

An alpha can be a complete retard and make horrible decisions that destroys the lives of everyone around him.
A beta can make amazing decisions that better everyone around him.

Mental health: a person’s condition with regard to their psychological and emotional well-being.
>>
File: hey-check-out-the-loser.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hey-check-out-the-loser.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>"Oh my God! It's that weirdo from the gym that never smiles and always looks at himself in the mirror! Don't make eye contact, he might try to talk to us. I feel sorry for him, you can tell he's lonely but he's too creepy to talk to."
>>
>imagine a fit guy being an autistic

>imagine a fat bumbling unshaven ugly man, being an autist

Which one would you rather look like? Even if I wasn't /fit,/ I'd still be autistic. There is no reason NOT to be fit you lazy sack of shit. If you had a brain you'd know that being physically healthy doesn't make you worse off mentally, it makes you better. It gives you confidence.
>>
>>36421442
>>36421510
Worthless NEETs always crawl their way out of the woodwork in threads calling them out.
>>36421474
He can.
>know a guy named James
>James used to be super fat but lost weight
>still has sandpaper skin but height and face make up for it
>started lifting
>has massive ego
>takes TFM articles literally
>bases entire character around being alpha
>has fucked 15 girls in the 6 months I've known him
>>36421524
True. Why don't they go after ugly chicks though? That's the only way they're getting laid.
>>36421526
edge
>>
>i want to believe my physical gainz will give me alpha gainz
>>
>>36421526
Thanks Dennis
>>
>>36421403
>like an alpha
>alpha
red pill pls
>>
>>36421403
Stale pasta.
Moving on...
>>
>>36421489
You can learn anything dude, people who say anything is impossible haven't tried enough things. I used to be super awkward and have no social awareness, After a lot of psychedelics and meditation I feel confident with myself and don't worry about anything like that anymore, You just have to try
>>
When dealing with a bully NEVER let them get a word in.

They'll shittest you a few times and everytime they hit at you, hit back harder.
>>
>>36421403

Lifting makes you more confident and assertive actually, but way to discourage people from lifting you fucking cancer.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.