[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ is there a workout to kill the inner sperglord? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: feelsweirdman.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
feelsweirdman.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
/fit/ is there a workout to kill the inner sperglord?

How do you react to girls grabbing and touching you when clubbing/dancing?

She was obviously into me touching my chest and getting very close but as a former sperglord who recently made nice gains I still have a hard time to react accordingly, especially since I dropped alcohol I'm too passive and hesitant in these situations.

And the attention span of these drunk sloots is so short that you have to react immediately...
>>
>>36418164
socialize 3x8
>>
>dropped alcohol
>>
>>36418196

Yeah thats a problem. I just go for it when I had a couple of drinks and it worked out in the past.

But I stopped drinking for the sake of my gains...
>>
>>36418212
How long have you been off alcohol? Hang around with your drunk friends and get "contact drunk", or just get into that loose confident mindset.

What I'm saying is pretend to be drunk and see what happens.
>>
>>36418232

Almost a year. I also already do this...

But I don't have a problem to meet and talk to girls sober its just that I'm way more aggressive and straight forward with flirting when alcohol is involved.

Maybe I just need more gains. Bigger arms are solution to all problems.
>>
My guy friends at work were the main ones to feel me up in clubs op
>>
>>36418293

>feel me up

What does that even mean? No homo?
>>
BETAS BEEEEELOWN TFO
>>
>>36418164
>when clubbing/dancing

Thats the easiest. Just smile and laugh and dance with them. Its too loud to talk anyway
>>
stop

caring.

about

trivial

shit.

get some confidence in urself

get some confidence in ur abilities.

if it's something bad and it can be fixed then I'll fix it so I don't needa worry

if its bad but I cant fix it it's ok because I'll survive it so don't even stress.

t b h why are you even stressing over drunk women in a club .. they're drunk women .. in a club .. it's dark .. errybody is trying to get laid .. how are you even like getting hung up on it.

shit f a m apparently thats hard, I just woke up one day and was like yo worry bout what you can fix, but don't worry about shit you cant fix.
>>
>>36418299

well I used to be really overweight. Did strong lifts 5x5 for about a year plus big deficit due to physically active retail job. Basically lost like 110lbs in about 18 months down to 170 at my lowest. I am 6'0.

I ended up with a cute bubble butt and just lean. Not rally much mass but I guess I have decent bone structure, wide shoulders etc.

We had a night out for a colleagues birthday. When we were all in a club one of the guys I talked to regularly started hitting on me with a friend of his. Stroking my chest, complimenting my butt, saying he never sees me with girls etc. (i was still a spergy virgin), asking about my 6 pack (didnt exist). Along with that I used to have dinner dates with another gay guy fairly often. Just me n him drinking after he cooks me something nice, me obviously drinking more.

That whole store must've thought I was secretly a fag.
>>
Step 1.Stop being a frogposter on 4chan
>>
>>36418330
>how do I get confidence?
>"just get some confidence"
so insightful
>>
File: e96.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>36418164
Here, I'll show you.
>>
>>36418352
You sound fucking gay
>>
>>36418482

life would be easier
>>
>>36418394

confidence. truest confidence - is self-confidence.

you're already pissed off at me right?

ok but what is a confidante? so what is self confidence now?

the root is knowing yourself, identifying what truly makes you happy and following it. everything will come from this. work with yourself. learn to truly confide in yourself - you'll know it when you work it out.

i recommend the spoken rendition of the bhagavad gita. search 'bhagavad gita as it is'

liek, you probably don't even like clubbing - not in the context you are attending presently. if you knew yourself better you'd be full of.. confidence
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.