[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't seen one of these threads in a while. How many clones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 2010_09_Jambo_The_Bald_Ape-005.jpg (123 KB, 291x377) Image search: [Google]
2010_09_Jambo_The_Bald_Ape-005.jpg
123 KB, 291x377
Haven't seen one of these threads in a while. How many clones of your current self do you think it would take to beat a fully grown, alpha male chimp in a fight. All of your clones fight at once.

(Protip: if you think it's in the single digits, you need to look up chimp strength. They've been known to get shot/stabbed/hit in the head with heavy objects several times and still tear genitals, limbs, muscles, faces, etc. off)

I'd say probably around 20 for me.
>>
>>36406354
>Needs 20 clones to beat what is effectively a manlet.
Confirmed for never making it.
>>
Just one.
*teleports behind him*
"Heh, nothing personal... Kid."
*slices limbs off with fedora*
>>
>>36406367
Male chimps are 5 times stronger than the average man. Idk what their height has to do with it. I'm not sure 20 tall strongmen could even hurt a male chimp. They basically have retard strength.
>>
>>36406394
It's genetic bro. Small chimps evolve into small humans.
>>
>>36406354
>le chimp strength myth
Stop idolizing inferior primates.
>>
>>36406433
I'm not idolizing them. We're weak in comparison in order to conserve energy for our brains and allow for fine motor function. We're obviously winning atm. They're just beast mode and it's not a myth.
>>
>>36406354
>they've been known to get shot/stabbed/hit in the head with heavy objects several times and still tear genitals, limbs, muscles, faces, etc. off)

So have humans.
Do we have weapons?
If yes 3 clones.
1 to sacrifice and get mauled, another to run interference while that happens and another to smash a rock on its head. Then the 2 surviving clones run a way and keep throwing shit at it.

If no weapons... I think 5+, but they'll get messed up. Best tactic seems to be one clone on each arm, one clone holding from behind and then two clones kicking the shit out of it.

Chimps have exposed bellies and their organs are just as vulnerable as ours.

>>36406394
This is a myth that came about from a poorly planned experiment.
Chimps are exceptionally strong and they literally do have retard strength, but they aren't any more than 2 or 3 times stronger than a fit, western male. They are, however, more robust as well.

Imagine a man with muscles as big as OP's chimp and he's on meth. That's roughly how strong a chimp is.

Humans have nerves that sort of limit the power of their muscles. This means we have very good dexterity and can make very small, subtle movements.
Most animals don't have that, chimps included.
>>
>tfw not an alpha chimp
>>
if the chimp did not know it was a fight i would drug them with roofies and beat them to death

one of me
>>
>>36406514
I don't think you could hold a chimps arm down. A leg? Probably, but only if the rest of the chimp were immobilized. An arm? That fucker could throw you off from any position. Plus, trying to grab its arm would probably result in having some part of your body caved in or bleeding internally.

I agree that they're not as strong as 5 times but they're strong as fuck and aren't easily brought down by damage or even easily damaged.
>>
>>36406372
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
File: 1363768421978.jpg (5 KB, 150x145) Image search: [Google]
1363768421978.jpg
5 KB, 150x145
>>36406394
>Male chimps are 5 times stronger than the average man

There are people who still believe this myth?
kek
>>
>>36406663
There are cases of chimps literally ripping off parts of people's limbs and entire muscle groups with just their hands.

They also like to mutilate genitals. They're probably Jews tbqh.
>>
Mokuto bushin no jutso
Only one more.
>>
>>36406617
They're legs are stronger because they have the same cross section of muscle and bone but are shorter and thus resistance doesn't lever as much.

I know what I'm talking about. I'm a professional clone-vs-chimp fight promoter.
>>
>>36406354
Is this achievable natty?
>>
I could do it myself. Chimps are brutally strong yes, but I have the advantage in intellect.

First I would put my palm directly on the ape's forehead. It would swing at me trying to punch me with its vicious claws, but I would just laugh and say "Need a hand, short stack?" to wreak psychological havoc on the beast.

Once it tired itself out slightly, I would grab one of its paws and start knocking it in its own face, saying "Why are you hitting yourself?". At this point, the simian is questioning its own purpose on life. That's right where I want it.

At this point I simply step behind the ferocious chimp and execute a standing tiger suplex, ripping its skull out of its spinal column and killing it instantly.

Would love to see an actual dilemma posted to this site, not kiddy stuff.
>>
>>36406708
Only if you've been a chimp from birth, m80. If not, test/tren might get you there.
>>
>>36406394

>chimps are 5 times stronger tag average man
>20 strongmen can't even hurt 1 chimp

Wut
How strong do you think the average man is if 20 strongman are not at least 5 times stronger than one.

Lets say 5 strongman are about as strong as 1 chimp, then the strongman would win just because they have more hands, longer reach and bigger brains.
>>
>>36406766
It doesn't work like that. I'm sure 20 ten year olds are as strong as me (idk how strong 10 yr olds are) but I could still kick an infinite amount of their asses. Until I get too tired to continue, at least.
>>
>>36406801

but the 10 year olds are not smarter than you
>>
>>36406825
I wouldn't be so sure
>>
>>36406825
I dunno they probably are
>>
>>36406726
This gives me an idea, I reckon I could beat the chimp one on one aswell.

Since i'm smarter than the chimp, ill play a game of chess with him and outmaneuver him and conquer his mind and gain his respect.

Chimp 0-1 Me
>>
>>36406825
And if they were smart enough to pile on top of you all together, then you probably couldn't prevent it.
>>
The problem with these kind of threads is that there aren't enough rules established.
Where do we fight? Do we get to grab whatever is around? Is it purely hand to hand? Do we get to develop some kind of strategy and brief the clones beforehand?

And finally
>fitness
>>
>>36406801
Nigga, only 5 of them weighing 40kg would weigh you down by 200kg if they jumped you simultaneously, practically rendering you immovable unless you're pretty strong. 20 would just bury and squash you.

You're all undetestimating the strength of a coordinated group. A chimp would just flee because it knows by instinct that it's chances of making it out unharmed are slim.
>>
>>36406855

That's what I think too, when the strength is even the side with more fighters will win, provided they are able to work as a team.

I once worked at a kindergarden and, even though I still was a lanky skelly at that time, I most certainly was stronger than 4 - 5 year olds but when 6 - 10 of them just attack you you can't do a thing. But that could be because you have to defend yourself without hurting them.
>>
>>36406878
>Do we get to develop some kind of strategy and brief the clones beforehand?

They're all clones of you, you'd have a hive mind thing going on.
>>
>>36406354
Just one.
>>
>>36406372
kek
>>
Prob 4-5 desu senpai
>>
File: lg_boxart.jpg (9 KB, 219x300) Image search: [Google]
lg_boxart.jpg
9 KB, 219x300
>>36406354
>alpha male chimp
>>
File: 123.jpg (46 KB, 342x377) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
46 KB, 342x377
Kek, fucking fit! What would the unarmed big-guys do to a chimp? Punch it? I can tell that motherfucker would only get angry from it.

Chimp can experience shitloads of damage, but humans? I mean 5 vs 1 could turn to 3v1 in a blink, because chimp has razor sharp teeth, claws and everything, would need only one good scratch or bite to human and that guy would be off the fight. Chimp instead would fight to bitter end no matter the damage.
>>
>>36408133
I think you're mixing up chimps and zombies anon
>>
File: chimp_canines.jpg (51 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
chimp_canines.jpg
51 KB, 553x369
>>36408167
Are you a denialist faget? What do you think happens when teeths like that rips your arteries open.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.