[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 34 >have 3 kids >dirty bulk 4 years >been shredding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: feelz.jpg (33 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
feelz.jpg
33 KB, 500x310
>be 34
>have 3 kids
>dirty bulk 4 years
>been shredding for 2 weeks
>tfw first night of seperation from wife
>tfw getting divorced
>tfw might stop eating these crisps and go pump weights instead

Feel with me /fit/
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>36379560
>He fell for the marriage meme in the year 2016 A.D.

JUST
>>
>>36379580
fell for it 7 years ago.

Never again
>>
File: 1b9.jpg (54 KB, 680x494) Image search: [Google]
1b9.jpg
54 KB, 680x494
>>36379560
kill yourself OP

life from there only gets worse, down hill to the oblivion.

you're soooooooooooooooooo fucked, sooo fucked, so so so fucked. Extremely and sincerely fucked for being so naive for following the societal standards, you lived your life how everyone expected you to live it.

It's pretty normalfag to get divorced at that point, from there you become an slave, now work your ass for your "family" or kill yourself.
>>
>Meet this cute and smart girl at a party
>It goes well, we go on a few dates
>Sleep with her on two occasion, cuddle all night, everything is good
>I ask if she wants to do something this week
>She says she's too busy, she has something planned every night (birthday etc...)
>OK...
>Wait for her to initiate conversation or to tell me when she's free
>It's been a week, not a single text received

Back to feeling like a piece of shit, right?
>>
>>36379611
the best part is, even when the tables turn and you fuck and dump a girl, you still feel just as empty inside!
>>
>>36379595
All good friend.

This is Australia, and she isn't a complete cunt, its not as bad as cuckmerica
>>
>>36379611
He is fucking other guys duh you fucking moron hahah you thought you were her first and she would take a liking to you?

HAHAHAH!
>>
Why is she divorcing you? Did you stop fucking her
>>
Why don't you miserable faggot's look inside yourself for happiness rather than someone else.
>>
>>36379611
so you're saying no sex.
If she makes the move to spend the night with you, she is expecting more than cuddles.
two nights with a girl and no sex is enough for things to become awkward if you're over 15.
>>
>>36379632
That helps.
>>36379731
By sleeping with her, I meant having sex. The cuddle part was after.

Should I text her?
>>
>>36379642
woah back up there anon you are getting to real... im just here to live in fantasy land where nobody is ever happy, next your gonna tell me 4chan is somewhere where i shouldnt hangout
>>
>>36379786
don't text her
>>
>>36379611
>everything is good

That was the point nothing was good anymore. You slept with her and just cuddled, faggot
>>
How old is wife, OP?

Why divorce from your perspective?

Would you still hit that/FWB?
>>
>>36379642
We need a meme to tell buddhists to btfo. Like the fedora meme. Yeah that might work.
>buddhism *tips fedora*
>>
File: 1439165158563.gif (2 MB, 435x246) Image search: [Google]
1439165158563.gif
2 MB, 435x246
>>36379560
>>36379587
>have 3 kids
>>
Why the fuck do you think anyone cares about your problems?
I got a divorce when I was 34 too I had 1 kid, lost my career over it and my house. But you dont see me whinging like a little girl. I got back up and rebuilt my life and my body. I am now ready to leave humanity behind. You on the other hand, either change your attitude or become an hero.
>>
>>36379786
Text her in like a month. Maybe. If you have nothing else going on.
>>
>>36379731
how autistic are you?
>>
Don't let nothing fuck with you're gains bruther from another skank

preach
>>
File: 25419874821.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
25419874821.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>le marriage & kids meme

I literally can't think of any good things that come with kids and marriage.
>>
File: 1432386070964.jpg (109 KB, 607x340) Image search: [Google]
1432386070964.jpg
109 KB, 607x340
>autismo finally manages to find a girl willing to let him put his penis inside hir
>shit better marry this bitch ASAP so that she doesn't leave you
>she leaves you
JUST
>>
If you guys have kids together she will always be in your life in one way or another... Weird reality I know, I'm going through my divorce right now too, moved out about 2yrs ago... With kids in the picture, focus on you and your kids, stay civil and friendly to your ex even if there is bitterness, your kids need to see you strong and healthy... Not some depressed old dude who's Givin up, work out, go to work and make money, improve yourself, and get a younger girlfriend... It will never be as good as it once was... But it's far from over man
>>
Why is it /fit/ will rip into a guy for falling for the marriage and kids meme and getting fucked over for it but then turn around and rip into anyone who decided to never have children too?
>>
>>36382440
/fit/ isn't one person.

yeah crazy i know but it's the truth
>>
>>36382440
Because this board is inhabited by cucks too.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.