[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See this guy, /fit/? 99% sure he never used any steroids. So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 20121007002743!Bodybuilder,1953.jpg (218 KB, 528x624) Image search: [Google]
20121007002743!Bodybuilder,1953.jpg
218 KB, 528x624
See this guy, /fit/? 99% sure he never used any steroids. So far as I know they didn't have things like that in 1953, which is why I'm using this pic.

If how that guy looks isn't good enough for you, then you need psychological help.

If you actually think women want guys bigger than this, then you're being trolled.

If you think you need steroids to get gains, then you've likewise been trolled.

Stop drinking the /fit/ cool-aid. You don't need steroids. You don't need to look like the Incredible Hulk, and in fact it's not even good that you'd want to look that way.

If you can look like this guy looks, or even close to it, you have officially Made It.
>>
>>36375852

>Faggot bIogging

>Your shitty opinion

>IiteraIIy no one gives a shit

You're a faggot, OP.
>>
>>36375852
Where are his abs

why is his chest so flat

you can bearly see his ribs

that girl isn't even that attractive, even by 50's standards

this sand is too hot and my feet hurt
>>
>>36375868
>can't accept the simple truth of the world
>probably can't even get close to this ideal
>massive butthurt detected
>>
>>36375886
>Gets caIIed out on his shitty bIogging
>Whining because no one cares about it
>Iack of attention in both reaI Iife and the net
>Your Iife faIIing apart detected
>>
No one else noticed the womanlet trying to sneak some extra height in?
>>
>>36375897
I'm laughing at your superior intellect, Khan.
Some of us here on /fit/ 'made it' years ago, and then there's guys like you.
>>
File: 1456875116797.png (256 KB, 342x316) Image search: [Google]
1456875116797.png
256 KB, 342x316
>>36375852
i wish i lived in that era...
girls werent poisoned by the hookup colture thru the media like today.
everyone knew their place in society and noone questioned it...

ive been lifitng for less than 2 years and im now at the guys level right now.
However im still gonna be on the hunt for the next gains until my genetics alow it. But im pleased with the work ive done soo far aswell.
>>
>>36375948
>then there's guys like you

The ones that don't Iie on the net Iike you? Yup.

Enjoy your desperate samefagging in a shitty about to be done thread!
>>
>>36375977
Go be your fat weak loser self somewhere else.

>>36375964
Thanks, it's nice to know there's at least one other mentally and emotionally balanced person on /fit/ right now. Keep up the good work.
>>
1940s soldier is my dream body
>>
>>36375964

Are you on gear my man?
>>
>>36375964
"Knowing your place" is unamerican and for peasants
>>
They also didn't have protein powder
>>
>>36376040
>Go be your fat weak loser self somewhere else

>OP projecting this hard

IoI retarded thread fuII of samefaggotry and seIf Ioathing. Good going OP, your Iife is faIIing apart fast!

Enjoy your empty thread!
>>
File: 1450259348134.png (1 MB, 1033x771) Image search: [Google]
1450259348134.png
1 MB, 1033x771
>>36376093
i meant that i admire how more people in that era valued more family and contribution to their own community rather than materialistic and how they appear in their social latter. If thats not american then fuck being american.

>>36376084
no. I never understood anons on /fit why would they do gear. It just gives you a cheat code to get gains. And if you cycle off gear you get back where you started from, soo whats the point? wouldnt you rather get buff on your own and apreciate your work and be more proud of it? even if you werent as big as those roider, soo what. Most people dont lift so you'll stand out no matter what even if you have just a small peak on your biceps.
It all about being a better version than you were before.

For me as a starting skelly i got nowhere in the first year even tho i worked my ass of in the workouts my died was shit. Then i started doing a proper clean bulk and it helped my growth alot. I dont even use creatine, just becouse i want to see how far can i get without it. Tho the only thing i started taking is whey proteins which helped alot, but more soo for me was the little "reward" after a workout. So it was also helping me mentaly in this case.

Just watch what you eat, rest alot and when youre in the gym give it your 100% and thats it. Oh and drink water. Sugary drinks are traps.

>>36376040
We'll this is 4chan soo i hope you dont expect much from it lol. /fit is a bunch of circle jerks fests of people who are trying to shit on everyone for whatever reason. "oh you only lifted for 4 years and you look shit" "im bigger than you m8, 6packs are for sloots anway" "haha youre bigger than, but i do a 3pl8 bench press more reps than you". Everyone is focused on being better than the other one, instead of being focused on themselfs.
I'm not suprised at soo many posts of "lifiting is the only thing that positive in my life " and other depressing posts by /fit/izens
>>
>>36375852
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
>>
>>36376380
>OP samefagging this hard
>Autistic bIogging
>Faggot detected
>>
I "made it" years ago
And then I took steroids
And now I'm still "making it"
And fucking your gf
And still looking good
And still feeling good
And still not being a whiny faggot

Where is your god now?
>>
File: Screenshot_215.png (29 KB, 825x343) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_215.png
29 KB, 825x343
>>36376459
nope sorry anon, im not op.

thanks for playing, best of luck for next time :)
>>
>>36375852
Check out Gladys the fucking slut. She is so the town bicycle.
>>
>>36376093
>unamerican
good, they have a horrible culture anyway
>>
>>36376380
Are you serious? That was the era when "keeping up with the joneses" was invented.
>>
>>36376509
>I-i made it a-and fuck bitches!

Yeah, but the thing is: you literally DON'T. I'd have no problem with you guys if you did your gymceling and actually got laid from it, but guess what? LITERALLY ZERO WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO GYMCELS.

>I'd like you if you were more muscular
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. Face it, gymcel, women couldn't give a FUCK about your autistic strength routine and embarrassingly insecure use of steroids. You fucking KNOW this, you just HATE to admit it.

It's GENETIC factors that they are SEXUALLY attracted to, namely HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. You spend all this time lifting yet you LITERALLY GET NOTHING FROM IT. You spend YEARS in the gym and you STILL haven't had any SEXUAL interest from women. Why? Because SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE FACTORS ARE GENETICALLY DETERMINED.
>>
>>36375852
>If you actually think women want guys bigger than this, then you're being trolled.
I don't care about what woman think. I care about what *I* think.
>>
>>36377998
Said the virgin
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.