[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're walking your dog at night, and this guy comes along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1457780672757.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457780672757.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
You're walking your dog at night, and this guy comes along and gives it a treat.

What do?
>>
I´ll fucking cut his head off and shit down his neck
>>
I try to rob him and take all his belongings
>>
>>36356897
>>36356907
He's now stolen your gf
>>
Kill the dog, can no longer expect loyalty. Put collar around the tattoomobile. Drag him to the vet and have him put down.
>>
>>36356922
He's now stolen your gf
>>
>>36356893
Say "hey thanks" and walk off with dog
>>
>>36357045
He's now given you Thai gf advice

https://youtu.be/r6C2B6O1W-Q
>>
>>36356920
>>36356940
I think you mean bf
>>
File: 69a.png (2 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
69a.png
2 KB, 295x295
>>36356893
>implying my dog would take food of any kind from anyone but me
If you don't train your dog to only eat on command that's just asking to have it baited and poisoned by some cockhead.

I'd thank him for the thought tough and let him give dogbro a pat
>>
>>36357096
Sharky don't fuck no ladyboys
>>
>>36356920
>>36356940
Does he have a spare snapback for when ladyboys steal his one and reveal his baldness?
>>
>>36356893
Who is this?
>>
>>36356940

That's a man.
>>
>>36356893
I let him, make small talk and continue once hes done.
Sharky is a total bro
>>
>>36357423
guy who killed zyzz over a coke deal gone bad
>>
Ask him where to find cheap ladyboys
>>
>>36357423
A kiwi who used to live in Gold Coast, Australia (he was an owner of a couple nightclubs I think) and got sick of everything over here so he moved to Thailand where he now works as a pimp.

He also walks the streets with shitloads of dog food for all the stray animals.

Few videos of him walking into the police station causing a fuss because of some corruption thing where they raided his apartment and planted drugs while also stealing anything valuable in the place.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.