[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I avoid bad breath from fish oil pills? My breath always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fishy.jpg (37 KB, 370x282) Image search: [Google]
fishy.jpg
37 KB, 370x282
How do I avoid bad breath from fish oil pills?

My breath always ends up smelling like a gnarly vagina after a few minutes
>>
>>36295728
get kelp derived epa-dha pills. that's where fish get their omegas from anyways and you won't be contributing to the destruction of marine ecology
>>
>>36295728
you aren't supposed to chew them OP
>>
>>36295728
take them before bed
>>
>>36295747
I swallow them, the dissolve in the stomach and the stench goes up my esophagus

>>36295741
I'll check it out, thanks
>>
>>36295728
get enteric coated pills
>>
>>36295780

Wow that's actually a great idea. I feel like a retard.
>>
>>36295728
Freeze them, by the time that they defrost and dissolve they'll be in your intestine
>>
Take then with food
>>
I take mine with my PWO shake, never get bad breath.
>>
>>36295728

Eat first then take it. Works for me
>>
Take pill, eat shit, then die
At least your breath won't smell of fish oil
>>
>>36295784

fyi, you might have or be developing GERD.

smells should not travel up the esophagus because you have a sphincter at the bottom which is normally closed until you swallow food/drink.
yours may not be closing entirely
>>
>>36295728
take them before bed or with food like you're fucking supposed to ya dingus
>>
Take em before you eat so the food sits on top of the oil. I had the same problem and this reduced it
>>
I found some that have mint mixed in with them. At worst you'll get a minty and mildly fishy tasting burp, but that's happened maybe twice in the past 3 months for me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.