[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 400x386
I've tried everything, all types of shampoos, all types of medication, gone to a dermatologist so many times and even cut out dairy but nothing works

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THIS ACNE
>>
why didnt derm prescribe accutane
>>
>>36293260
A C C U T A N E
C
C
U
T
A
N
E
>>
I've been on the accutane train and it was well worth it apart from the mild discomfort of dry lips. Never had a pimple since :-)
>>
>>36293260

Same here.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is a combination of benzoyl peroxide + a moisturizer.
>>
>>36293318
This, helped me immensely.
>>
>>36293260
This might not be very helpful, but I get acne after drinking orange juice or eating oranges. As soon as I stop my skin clears up again.
>>
Try
-accutane
-change pillow case
-less dairy
-lots of water
-more vegetables
>>
>>36293352
I get this from milk, UHT is fine but pasteurized kills my skin
>>
>>36293362
>-less dairy
>-lots of water

This didn't help for me at all.
>>
Stop jerking it so much. For me there was a correlation to my acne. Once I cut back on it my acne started clearing up.
>>
>>36293368
UHT is also a form of pasteurization
>>
>>36293260
Accutane bro. Its worth it.
>>
CARDIO

It helps with leveling out your hormone levels and when you sweat your body is releasing toxins from your body. do it homo
>>
Say it with me goy.

Acc

u

tane.
literally no point in bothering with anything else when Accutane works 99% of the time. its painful and uncomfortable as fuck but it works. your dermatologist should have suggested it by now
>>
Putting coconut oil on zits helps me. Still get the odd one after roaccutane. But roaccutane will sort you out for the most part.

Inb4 coconut oil meme - it fucking works and I'm a skeptic with homeopathic stuff.
>>
Don't believe anyone that says you'll grow out of it as you get older. YOU DON'T. 33 and still dealing with occasional acne.
>>
>>36293298
Because they have other shit to peddle before they cave and prescribe the OG shit. See random GPs until you get it prescribed. None of the precursors to accutane work. Like, at all.
>>
>get acne and boils on back and butt
>25 yrs old

Kill me
>>
>>36293260
Stop drinking Milk.
>>
Acne.org bruh
>>
>>36293614
Congrats. You can't read.
>>
>>36293579
Stop using the word homeopathic for things that are not homeopathic.

Homeopathy is using extremely diluted solutions of harmful stuff (effectively 0% remains, leaving only water) in the belief that water has some sort of memory.

Just because the word homeopathy is slapped onto some stuff that actually works doesn't mean its homeopathy.
>>
>>36293607
Use a good nylon bristle back scrubber every day. That helps keep my back and shoulder acne at bay.
>>
grow up
>>
>>36293260
Alldaychemist
search for Retin-A
Buy in bulk and save on the shipping

Thank me l8r, only reason I'm helping is b/c I hope one day you may be my future husbando
>>
>>36293633
>at bay

I can guarantee you would get better results not scrubbing. The scrubbing made my skin worse. Accutane is a far better approach
>>
>>36293632
My bad. Not too familiar with homeopathy. Wrong context. Besides. Coconut oil is the shit.
>>
>>36293654
Not everyone will have the option of getting accutane. Scrubbing is better than just letting the water run off his oily skin.
>>
take one fish oil pill and one zinc pill each day and wash your wash with tea tree oil
>>
Like most people in this thread I recommend accutane, mostly because I used it and it worked for me. I could have been a hopeless case, accutane fixed my face right up.

That said, I feel like people haven't brought up its biggest drawback here, even though it's fairly relevant for people here. Accutane fucks with your endocrine system badly, and can give you emotional imbalance and shit.
Nothing bad, like it won't make you suicidal, but if you're already battling depression or something similar, you should at least prepare for what's coming.
>>
take aldactone or accutane.

or use concealer.
>>
>>36293260
go vegan boi
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.