[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do fat people make me so ANGRY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1453482574256.png (382 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1453482574256.png
382 KB, 680x680
Why do fat people make me so ANGRY?
>>
>>36268782
I have the same problem.
Whenever I see a fat person in public I give them the most disgusting look ever.
The thought of them destroying their bodies and the fact that they won't do anything about it disgusts me.

I hope they all take my look of disgust into consideration and try to lose some fucking weight.
>>
You probably don't have much going on in your life.
>>
I always hate when I go for a run when fat people stare at me. Normal people don't give a fuck but always the fat ones stare like they have seen a ghost
>>
because you're a sperg
>>
>>36268782
Because theyre a leech on society

The worst part is, they think slowly killing yourself is "loving your body"
>>
Its perfectly logical. Why should I respect a person who doesn't respect their own body? I can befriend people with different religious views, sexual orientation, political convictions etc but I'll never agree to be friends with a fat fuck
>>
>>36268838
You deserve to be knocked out you pretentious little faggot
>>
>>36268782
Because they're gross? I was walking into sam's club last saturday and noticed three different people fucking waddling in the parkinglot. They can't even walk properly. Literally had a panick attack.

Fucking fatties, WWTL?
>>
>>36268782
Hatred is insecurity.
>>
>>36270046
>a panic attack

Wow dude....
>>
>>36270078
Haha oh shut up fatty
>>
>>36268782
1.) You used to be fat and you hate that part of yourself
2.) They're disgusting. I get being 25-50 lbs overweight because food is delicioua but when I see a 300+ marshmallow walking around I just feel sad for them and everyone like them
>>
File: Inconsistencies.gif (342 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Inconsistencies.gif
342 KB, 250x188
>>36268838
I bet you're too scared to look up from your size 8 Sperry's you fucking shitlord
>>
>>36270078
Found the fatty
>>
>>36269901
>someone looks at people funny, better beat them up
You are fucking pathetic. Nice highschool bully mentality, it's garbage just like you are.
>>
I worked at an Arby's for a really long time and my hatred for them developed almost immediately. They are all stupid. It's like, they are physically lazy which in turn makes them lazy-minded and they just quit thinking altogether. I'm not even fit(ultra-skinny) and I don't even go to this board. Just saw the thread and I related so much.
>>
>>36271914
>lazy-minded and they just quit thinking altogether. I'm not even fit(ultra-skinny)
Why are you here mr. Skelly
>>
>>36271981
Saw the thread on the front page. I have a six-pack if that counts
>>
>>36271914
Want to see the fattest pieces of shit imaginable? Go to a grocery store the first weekend of any month. Don't get mad at the employees for their shitty customer service though, they've been feeling with brain dead food recepticals all day it's not their fault.
>>
>>36272015
Not really on skellingtons.
>>
>>36272015
Bones arent abs you cant fool us
>>
>>36272015
>six pack
>skinny
>not wanting to leave humanity behind
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.