[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1000x669
Hi /fit/, what are some goals you have that you believe that lifting is bringing you closer to?

Personally I want to be an actor and maybe even model a bit, and I think my chances will be a lot better if I look really good than if I look like the skinnyfat fuck that I do today.
>>
I just want to fuck hot girls, and I want them to love me.
>>
>>36268776
OP here, I know how you feel.
>>
>>36268842
My best friend is a Chad and he has girls all over him and it makes me feel so worthless. I've got some health issues I need to sort out before I start lifting, but after I get them sorted out I'm going to start lifting every day until I have girls chasing after me. I hate having to chase after girls. I hate putting up a facade and being fake just to get girls to like me. I want them to truly desire me.
>>
>>36268925
Good on you for deciding to do something about. If you feel like you lose motivation with this in the middle of it though, I would suggest maybe checking out a prostitute, if it means the difference between continuing to improve yourself or checking out and resorting to complacency.

What health issues do you have?
>>
>>36268763
i want to weight 85 kg, currently 79kg (1,87m tall)
>>
>>36268987
You're on your way anon, keep up the good work.
>>
>>36268763
same here
actually modeled before but quit because it's exhausting af
besides that I'm a narcissistic asshole and since I joined the gym girls keep asking whether they can feel my arms even tho I'm not even in DYEL mode by /fit/ standards
feelsgoodman
>>
>>36269142
>actually modeled before but quit because it's exhausting af
What about it was exhausting and who did you model for? Was the pay decent? In fact, what was the whole experience like?
>>
>>36269104
thx senpai
>>
>>36269178
I somehow slipped into it. A friend asked if I could be her model since she's an hair stylist and I agreed
I just saw it as a hobby while helping a friend out but out of nowhere I got letters by designers or other stylists/magazines who asked for photo shoots

the only thing that pissed me off real bad is that they'll give you a date and place only 1-2 days beforehand and if you want the job you have no choice but to go there asap
the chances of them paying for your room or way of transportation is really low like ~10%
next to that if you're unlucky they might invite more models without you knowing so it's not even provided that you'll get the job - meaning sometimes you even end up losing money
oh and guys get a lot less money than girls btw

I have a friend who's very succesful as a model. She travels a lot and actually makes a good amount of cash but for me it was a very stressful experience
>>
>>36269542
Thanks for the info anon. Had you considered getting an agent? I heard that they can negotiate better agreements and accomodations if you get a good one.
>>
I want to be strong as fuck.
>>
>1/2/3/4 x5
>eventually make it to 2/3/4/5
>help my friends achieve their fitness goals

>stop hating myself
>>
>>36271659
Good luck anon, I believe in you.
>>
I've got pectus excavatum so my main goal is to hide it as much as possible.
>>
>>36268763
I want to be a personal trainer. Gotta look the part brah.
>>
Do you guys know any book about goal-making and reaching success by thorough planification?

I read part of "the sucess principles" last summer but then he started talking about always having a written list of your goals with you, at all times. It sounded a bit shoo shoo for me and stopped reading it. Should I try again?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.