[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since you guys workout to just get over your ex / a girl, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1440_7034.jpg (122 KB, 640x957) Image search: [Google]
1440_7034.jpg
122 KB, 640x957
Since you guys workout to just get over your ex / a girl, how do you do it?

Will strength training give me the muscles to overcome those feels?
>>
>>36264736
Just remember how she fucked you over and get focused.
>>
>>36264736

naw, man. bitches like that aren't worth it now. you gotta get over that shit and live life as a new man! leave it all behind. she will be baggage.

if you want to rub her nose in it, that's cool. but don't ever go back to them.
>>
>>36264748
Had me motivated for quite some time, now i'm just losing my mind over something that isn't worth thinking about.

To keep it /fit/ related, will only doing compounds suffice in giving me strength and somewhat aesthetics?
>>
>>36264759
Compounds are the way to go for strength and aesthetics. Once you learn your body more you can add in different accessories for more aesthetics.

Also 3x5 is not that good for aesthetics do more reps.
>>
>>36264770
So its 5x5 then? DL every other day or just once a wek?
>>
>>36264778
I do two twice a week personally.
How long have you been lifting?
>>
>>36264808
A bit over 3 months now. Been following SL, as recommended from a buddy.
>>
I only had two girls actually make me truly sad. One was my first love, pretty long relationship. The other actually was a funny story...she thought I was gay because Im really friendly with my best guy friend (slap each others asses, kiss on the cheek, etc), and I think she went through my /fit/ folder. Anyway, she dumped me because she told me I need a bf kek

Each time I just felt so depressed I took about a month off from doing anything other than sleeping and working. Didnt eat, didnt work out, nothing. Getting back to the gym usually means I'm healed up enough to leave the house again.

Also fuck girls, I'm done with that for good.
>>
>>36264840
>Also fuck girls, I'm done with that for good.
That's what i told myself, then i met a beautiful looking, funny girl who was just the right amount of crazy as i am.
Now i'm back to your fuck girls thought again.
>>
>>36264831
O you'll do good with stronglifts man.
You'll see good gains if you stick with it.

Just keep doing it man were all going to make it.

It may not seem possible but im three years in and even though I made many mistakes im pretty muscular althougj chubby.

The time is going to pass anywayyou might as well stick with it.
>>
>>36264856
I will anon, might add some accessories, but at the moment i'm just doing the big 3, or 5, main lifts to get and feel stronger.
>>
>>36264736
Who gives a fuck if some bitch left you, they are really annoying after a while, I usually never stick with a women for more than a month before leaving her ass for someone new
>>
>>36264957
wew lad, never been in a serious relationship then have you
>>
File: ff34.jpg (9 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
ff34.jpg
9 KB, 270x187
>/fit/
>>
>>36265061
Top kek
>>
File: ff33.jpg (9 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
ff33.jpg
9 KB, 268x188
>>36265061
Squall represents 99.9% of fitizens
>>
>>36264999
Thankfully no, I hate being tied down and having to give up my free time I use to read, hit the gym, watch my animu or whatever.

I usually drop gfs after they start getting clingy if I ever bother with them at all, I never saw the point in keeping a girl around except company and frankly I can just hang out with my friends for that and it would be a lot more fun.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.