[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /fit/ prefer thick thighs or thin thighs on women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Does /fit/ prefer thick thighs or thin thighs on women?
>>
thicc
>>
>>36235615
i always seem to like the opposite of what my gf has... i dated a skinny chick and was lusting after thick high test bitches all the time. then i dated a thick ass bitch with heug thighs and got used to them in a month.. in two months i was disgusted by them and lusted after skinny bitches again.
>>
somewhat thick but only if it's from muscle
>fatties pls go
>>
Big thick fatty smooth thighs/ass on a girl with a small waist and a slender top

my gf has that right now, and I love it, can't last longer than 30 seconds after penetration during the first round
>>
thick
>>
Thin! :)
>>
anyone who says they prefer thin is a closeted homosexual or has low testosterone
>>
>>36235615
thin
>>
>>36238840
Next thing you'll tell me is that /fa/ is gay
>>
>>36235763
Ha! I've only had one gf for 2 years and she was super skinny and cute and I have the same feelings as you. We're broken up and I still crave thickness. I want to date a thicker girl and see if the same effect happens. If it does, it means its a personal thing I have to work on instead of just a preference.
>>
>dose hipbones
>dat stomach
>dem pants

my fuggin dick, brehs
>>
>>36238840
This.
>>
>>36238802

>chad in a month

Suckoff plsgo.
>>
>>36235615
Thin. I enjoy going down on chicks until they cant stand, and thunder thighs are pretty gross desu. Plus, when strongly muscled women eventually stop working out (they all eventually do for myriad reasons) they get fat as fuck, very quickly. Give me a cardio bunny any day
>>
>>36238911
those look good in a picture, but when you're boning there's nothing like feeling a fat pair of thighs/ass pressing against your stomach/crotch
>>
>>36237782
I think this is a bit too much
>>
>>36235615
I don't care.
>>
anyone who says thick is a liar
>>
>>36239228
nope
>>
Thin
>>
File: Peter_Boyle.jpg (11 KB, 296x222) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Boyle.jpg
11 KB, 296x222
>>36235615
So basically all men prefer different things, size, appearance, everything.
Wow, it's almost like everyone is unique and has individual tastes so long as they're not media-driven cucks only liking things because society tell them to
>>
thin skinny bitches like taylor swift and kendall jenner is literally the only goal in life

>'high test' plebs
>>
>>36239790
the question is asked towards /fit/, and seems to be making the presumption that people who lift weights will have a general preference one way or the other, or perhaps that the board 'identity' prefers one over the other

no reason to get upset desu senpai
>>
>implying i am privileged enough to have preferences
>>
>>36235615
thick thighs
>>
>>36235763

r u me
>>
>>36239247

>tits
>404 not found

Inb4 he is a tits guy
>>
>>36235615
It really depends on your bf%. if you're not someone to cut down to like 15% body fat (female) then you'll probably look better with thicker legs.
>>
>>36235615
Thin thighs look like they'd break if I lift her up to fuck her.

Properly muscular quad-covered thighs.
>>
>>36235615

thick but not "manly thick"
>>
File: 1400568571748.jpg (245 KB, 1832x2446) Image search: [Google]
1400568571748.jpg
245 KB, 1832x2446
>am i gay or do i like women

idk mate but these look pretty nice
>>
thick but only if it's from fat.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.