[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>men that don't lift do other /fit/izens feel literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: mfw.gif (2 MB, 408x225) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
2 MB, 408x225
>men that don't lift

do other /fit/izens feel literally disgusted by guys who don't lift? skinny arms, no shoulder width, no pecs... fucking pathetic.
>>
Nah, it just gives me a false sense of superiority over them
>>
idk about them, im not a faggot.
i just hope they enjoy the diabetes
>>
anyone more DYEL than me = beta faggot
anyome more jacked than me = frauding roider
>>
>>36207348
Who the fuck cares about other dudes, OP? That is some beta shit.

If they lift or not is actually none of my business.
>>
>>36207362
this lol why would i care about a bunch of guys i can literally trick people into thinking have inferior genetics to me
>>
File: pepe4.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe4.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>tfw know a guy that doesn't lift but still is like 180lb 12% bf at 5'11 and jawline of the gods
>>
File: 1417454860163.jpg (35 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1417454860163.jpg
35 KB, 288x499
It bothers me randomly.

I was sitting in a history class, and noticed that no other men had a body that said they lifted. They had these toros with a lot of fat, scrawny chicken arms, with nothing that resembled any muscle definition. They all had necks that went right into their shoulders in one smooth line. Almost all, save one guy who runs a lot and does curls, all wore these H&M shirts that revealed their paunch bellies and man tits.

I may not be the greatest gift to this earth, but holy hell, I couldn't believe how much it bugged me that these guys in their early 20's were just getting gelatinous when they could be doing better for themselves. It just really bugged me when I randomly noticed.
>>
>>36207348
I watched the first episode of the flash on netflix and the guy they picked is dyel as fuck with weird hips and skele as fuck:

https://youtu.be/nOe7GdGtfOo?t=11
>>
>>36207447
see >>36207432
>>
>>36207473

yeah, i'm more bothered than disgusted. somewhat angry really
>>
>>36207348
>went to a swimming pool with sauna last week >first time there since I started lifting 4 years ago
>the horror
>then I realized that I didn't find all those slobs disgusting when I went there 4 years ago
>because I was a disgusting slob myself
>the horror
>>
They don't have to necessary lift, so long as they don't live a completely sedentary lifestyle I don't care. People who complain about the simplest physical tasks are cunts tho
>>
>>36207348
Some of these responses...

I couldn't care less about other guys that don't lift. I certainly notice it though.
>>
>>36207477
I haven't seen it but I hate it when he shows up on Arrow, he's a total fag and they only use him when they write themselves into a corner.
>>
Ever since i started lifting, two years later now, I noticed how disgusting some males are.

Big ol belly, stick arms, wearing medium shirts and their arms are just freaking weird.

Noticed how some breath hard due to shit cardiovascular, and always eating shit and drinking energy drinks.

Dudes nowadays, like girls, a little muscle and weight loss can make them look better
>>
>giving a shit about any body but your own
>>
>talking with a friend
>says how he is content at being skinny fat the rest of his life

ok

i don't get the aversion to lifting though, its just 3-4 hours a week and controlling what you eat and it makes a massive difference. Don't see why people cannot fathom doing it.
>>
>>36207348
how old are you senpai?

it sound like insecurities.

There are people doing real work at cern, nasa, northrop grumman, boening. People that design spacecrafts, peple that create new planes.

You feel entitled because you can dl and squat?

kek
>>
>>36207348
Nah mang. I imagine what kind of program I'd put'em on. It makes me a bit wistful, actually.
>>
File: 201569141446085841.jpg (121 KB, 550x837) Image search: [Google]
201569141446085841.jpg
121 KB, 550x837
>>36207686
>boening
>>
>>36207348
I lift and I have skinny, long, disgusting arms
Just end me already
>>
Yes. However i try to stop myself because its an autistic way to think.
>>
>>36207432
>guy asks me if I go to the gym
>"Nah man, i was born like these"

top kek, feels so great
>>
>Be male
>Have resting bitch face
>Be fat
>People dislike me just by seeing me
>Get buff
>Still have resting bitch face
>DYEL men give me the stink eye all fucking day loooooooooong

Keep hatin fuccbois
>>
>>36207422
This pretty much.
>>
>>36207348
Yes, but I'm en route to becoming a personal trainer so it's a mentality I sort of have to squash.
>>
>>36207348
I look at anyone who does absolutely nothing physically demanding with more sadness than contempt. It's like when you see animals at the zoo. They have the potential to be these amazing strong creatures and instead they're just stuck sitting around all day doing nothing.
>>
>>36207348
Not so much with guys that don't lift but people who do nothing to improve themselves in general, definitely.
>>
I actually feel better, having no competitors when it comes to physique.
>>
>>36207422
Also, lifting is the one true virtue. My other shortcomings are irrelevant.
Funny how the world works eh
>>
>>36207362
>implying being stronger and having more lean body mass doesn't make you superior as a man
>>
Yes, and I'm DYEL so I feel terrible
>>
>>36207348
When I see fat people my stomach churns in disgust.

How the FUCK can you let yourself end up like that?

Also yeah when you see dyels its breddy funny. their arms dont even fill out their shirt arms ffs.
>>
>>36207348

Eh, doesn't really matter everyone does their own thing. I do this shit because I genuinely enjoy it. Plus the reward of looking and feeling better because it. You're falling for the same trap of feeling superior to other people for no reason other than because you do something or did something.

Also they weren't lying when they said you have to talk to people though, enjoy your silent good looks Autismo Jones.
>>
>>36207806
>lanklet with resting man bitchface

"take it easy there tough guy lol"

>normie "jacked" with resting man bitchface

"Anon you look angry."
"You look like you want to kill someone."

A-at least they don't make sarcastic comments cuz I'm not a puny weakling anymore.
>>
It bothers me more when women look weak, now. I would have flirted with this girl previously, but her shoulders are so weak, she couldn't even OHP our imaginary newborn baby.

As for skinny guys, I just have trouble telling them apart from girls now, since they don't have any masculine features to them
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.