[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After I politely approached her about using 2 of the 3 dumbbell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: lq2huQ7.jpg (232 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
lq2huQ7.jpg
232 KB, 750x1334
After I politely approached her about using 2 of the 3 dumbbell benches in the gym and doing a whole circuit right in front of the dumbbell rack she told me to fuck off, not talk to her, and that she had a few sets left.

>pic related
>>
>>35935123
Why did you have to write like a nigger?

> she told me to fuck off, not talk to her, and that she had a few sets left.
And a beta nig at that.
>>
women shouldnt be allowed in gyms desu
>>
>>35935123
What exercise were you trying to work on, opie?
>>
>>35935149
Wtf are you talking about. Only nigs use commas?
>>
>>35935123
Your problem was being polite. Made you a doormat, next time just take what you want, what is she gonna do? Stop you?

lol women
>>
>>35935123
OP I saw exactly 2 girls do that exercise using boxes today, why do they have the hold the dumbbell vertical ? If they hold them horizontally they wouldn't even need to be on the boxes
>>
>>35935167
if he was white he wouldve written an essay about how feminism is responsible for this
>>
Yeah wait until she finishes her set and just take the benchaway and ignore her. If she lays a finger on you that's harassment and she can get suspended.
>>
>>35935202
Do you understand the principle of a moment arm? And how they affect the lifting of weights?
>>
>>35935162
I wanted to curl
>>
>>35935123
There was one free bench left. So what was your fucking problem?
>>
That's what happens when you're a Beta.
>>
>>35935123
>wearing running shoes for squats
>on top of padded benches
>not balancing the benches on top of bosu balls for maximum cushion gains
>>
>>35935215
That's exactly what I ended up doing. She continued to squat on the other one... The stubbornness was really kind of impressive
>>
>>35935250
Do you?
>>
File: 1391659576373.png (719 KB, 446x1000) Image search: [Google]
1391659576373.png
719 KB, 446x1000
>>35935123
This makes me angry
>>
>>35935364
Yeah. Rippetoe told me it's like using a wrench or something.
>>
she might have thought you were trying to hit on her. women are delusional like that.
>>
ive seen cunts do this all the time at the gym. so aggravating.
>>
>>35935416
I blame those instagram workout whores
FUCK THEM
>>
>>35935360
I would've stood really close to her and just breathed loudly starting directly at her until she was done. If confronting then doesn't work, creep unapologetically
>>
File: 1341097828575_6494115.png (27 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1341097828575_6494115.png
27 KB, 420x294
>>35935416
>>35935123
Really? I have never seen this before.

Do people actually do this? Why not just squat the bar? There are even lighter barbells at most gyms than the standard 20kg bar.

I am so confused. Is this real?
>>
Get passive aggressive and send the picture to the gym manager. Get that bitch kicked out. Standing on benches is just going to tear the seat. There's boxes specifically made for this kind of bullshit.
>>
Normally girls use 2 dumbbels in the most obnoxious, heavily trafficked area. Some of them have switched to using the assisted dip area.....then going straight into negative step - whatever the fuck they try to do that's not dips
>>
>>35935448
>Do people actually do this?
no. only women
>>
>>35935123
In that situation anon you did half of what you should have done, ask politely to use the extra bench, then leave when she turned rude bitch.

Now what you should have done next was go to the front desk/manager and complain, this bitch was rude and is preventing you from using the bench you NEED. Good luck next time senpai.
>>
File: untipped.jpg (94 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
untipped.jpg
94 KB, 1024x768
>>35935587
>Now what you should have done next was go to the front desk/manager and complain
>>
some white knight faggot will get in your face if you complain about this bitches antics. I got THROWN OUT of a bar in SLC (cuck capitol of the world) once because a girl stole my seat when I went to the bathroom and I demanded she give it back. never underestimate a desperate dude's ability to deify women and their shitty behavior.
>>
Dirty-ass shoes on the bench? Wtf, have some decency, people are going to be laying on there and they don't want e.coli from the bathroom fucking up their shit.

Bbeginners who do special snowflake exercises piss me off... Just do normal squats, where you can progress, not whatever this is supposed to be.
>>
>>35935180
This. Just take a bench. She's not entitled to use three. Fuck these circuit fags
>>
Some big dude at my gym was bix squatting in the The Press rack today, left to go do something and some old dude just moved his box and started stretching in the rack.

Guy comes back and is like WTF as he watches this old guy not giving a shit
>>
why didnt u hit her?
>>
>>35935873
Kek
>>
>>35935123
what a faggot. if you wanted a bench just take the 3d one. if that was occupied then take one of these 2 without asking again and just ignore her. What is she gonna do???
dont be fucking pussies /fit/
>>
You're easy to anger.
>>
>>35935123

should have told this cunt to do good mornings instead of this useless exercise that you dont need 2 benches for
>>
>letting a bitch talk to you like that

Fuck off, faggot. You'll get no sympathy from us.
>>
>>35935123
Seriously OP?
THERE WAS A FREE BENCH LEFT
and you ask her not to use two? What the hell?

If there was no bench left, I'm sure she would have given one to you. But you bothered here for no reason at all.
What is wrong with you, OP.
>>
WAHHHHH /fit/ SHE WAS MEAN TO ME

not gonna make it tbhfamo
>>
>>35935123
OP you are a massive faggot

She was right, you wanted to curl when there is clearly a 3rd bench not being usted, instead of doing the logical choice you decided to be an asspie and ask for the ones being used.

And in top of that, after being sent away you got your feelings hurt and posted this shit here, instead of doing the also faggy thing of telling the gym PT/admin so she would be sent to use step boxes or somethibg related.

What a massive cunt
>>
>>35935635
You didn't leave your fedora on the seat to save it?
>>
>>35935123
can we have an obnoxious gym cunt stories thread?

> benching without clips because warmup set
> get under the bar, place hands on it, about to take it off
> out of nowhere bitchy looking blonde swoops in and grabs a 10lb plate OFF THE GODDAMN BAR
> immediately let go of the bar, straighten up, and say 'what the fuck'
> she goes on a rant about how 'her friend needed it', and 'you can wait a minute', and 'the 10s you have on the bar don't even match'
> tell her she could have seriously hurt me if I hadn't noticed her
> this enrages the slut, she starts shrieking about how I'm the reason women feel uncomfortable in gyms
> cut her off and tell her that if she wants a plate, she can ask like a normal adult
> she storms off
> finish my bench and see her and her chubby friend doing pushups on it later
>>
What a fucking retard holy shit. This is almost as bad as people that squat on bosu balls.

I would have been way more aggresive than OP if I needed the bench since I'm a woman, but I think he could risk getting kicked out for harassment if he tried something if she was enough of a bitch.
>>
>>35936083
Jesus christ, people like this need to be repeatedly thrashed with a weightlifting belt then removed from the gym
>>
>>35935123
Do every squat variation right beside her
>>
>>35935211
Audible kek. Here's a (You).
>>
>>35935272
Looks to me like she's using two adjustable benches and left behind the flat bench.
>>
File: rich piana stole your waifu.jpg (33 KB, 434x486) Image search: [Google]
rich piana stole your waifu.jpg
33 KB, 434x486
>mfw it's chest day
>mfw 16 sets of cable flyes like rich piana told me (also on gear so its cool)
>there are only 2 pairs of cable machines and the gym is packed
>mfw some 5'4 pajeet kid asks me how many sets I had left
>told him twelve

The look on his face, holy fucking shit lol.
>>
>>35936083
What did the bitchy looking blonde look like. In my mind I imagine her being mid-30s and semi-fit/semi-over the hill. Hence, her poor attitude carrying over from her better days, but clearly not being able to pull it off.
>>
>>35935123
Women shouldn't be allowed in Gyms (female only gyms would be ok).

If they are going to get hot and sweaty around men while wearing skimpy clothing they should be raped.
>>
>>35935123
Not your blog you homo
>>
>>35935149
not OP but snapchat has a word limit you idiot.
>>
>>35935149
>lolol ur a nigger
>heheh beta nigger
Cringe-tier insults. Step it up bro.
>>
>>35938107

When Syria is destroyed the rapists will walk the Earth.
>>
>>35935149
>autism
>>
>>35935635
Are you Larry David?
>>
>>35935260
There's the problem
>>
>>35936083
last time this story was told, it was an old lady who grabbed the 10, the >er began yelling immediately as he was trying to rack the bar then calmed down when he realized it was her first time at the gym and she was clueless.

Your version is better for this thread topic I suppose but lets try to rein it in a bit next time. Beowulf was probably a much better story in it's earlier iterations before the oral tradition that passed it on made it devolve into hyperbole.
>>
>>35938140
No I am a white Reactionary.. How do you think our western ancestors 100 years ago would treat a women wearing hardly any clothes squatting in front of us?
>>
>>35935619
he's right. Why bother having to take action against the girl yourself when you could get someone else to do it for you? All you have to do then is just sit back and watch the show! Alpha as fuck.
>>
>>35935635
lmao which bar in slc?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.