[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STAY YOUNG MEGATHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
In all seriousness, what can you do to keep looking youthful and good as possible as you age?

Obvious aside (keeping head full of hair) what are all the ways to keep the face (and hands, another tell-tale sign) looking in their early 20's for a long, long time?

I wish there were more products marketed toward men for aging, but those all seem like bullshit anyway.

I'm quite "obsessed" at the moment, and my list so far includes:

1. lots of vegs and fruit
2. vitamind a, c, e
3. sunscreen
4. sunglasses whenever exposed to sun
5. working out
6. fish oil capsules
7. lots of water
8. exfoliate once a week
9. chemical peel once a year
10. keep lips moisturized
11. teeth whitening

when older:
1. facial fat injections
2. juviderm in visible wrinkles

Would an inversion table work to fight sagging/wrinkling skin? seriously.
>>
you are going to be old and ugly one day no matter what the fuck you do to yourself, accept your fate.
>>
The only thing that can keep you young is parabiosis.
>>
>>35584968
yeah but there are ways to slow it down
>>
Royal jelly
>>
>>35584961

Getting old is a privilege many have missed out on, be thankful and embrace it.
>>
>>35584968
Yeah you're going to be dead one day too so why not just kill yourself now?
>>
I drink the fresh blood of a virgin immediately after making love to her at least once a year. Done this for the last 8 decades.

I'm 168 years old but look 31.
>>
Basically get on TRT when you're in your late 30s/early 40s.
Lowering test levels are responsible for a lot.

Other than that eat well, plenty of veg and vitamins, exercise regularly and take care of your skin. The rest is down to genetics.
>>
>>35586042
do they have to be female?
>>
who else has been keenly aware of their age lately?
I remember being 18 and just feeling like I would be young forever. 19 passed, 20, 21 and I didnt think about age except on birthdays. Now I'm 22 and I realize that I'm at the end of youth. I mean I've still got the rest of my 20's which are supposedly great, but I am no longer truly young. I miss being able to repeatedly fuck my life up and have all the time in the world to fix it. I miss getting away with anything because adults/cops just see you as a baby face kid and think 'boys will be boys.' I miss having nothing on the agenda except hard partying at every opportunity and it being totally acceptable. Go on facebook and can find 10 people in 10 minutes who are down to get drunk as fuck.

brb gotta be a serious man now
brb everyones in long term relationships
brb people too tired from work to do anything
brb will never be that free again
>>
>>35586055
I don't know. Try it with males and find out.
>>
Read the bible, guys. You are not going to stay young forever. Your flesh will die down and your physical form will be reduced to nothing very soon. Your blood is upon you. God judges through the heart, not outward appearance.
>>
>>35586166
Because obviously the bible is the objective truth
>>
I'm 30 but look like I'm in my early 20s. Can't complain bros.
>>
Moisturizing the face and exercising your facial muscles is really important I feel. Obviously eat and sleep decent too. I'm 29 and have some fine lines, laugh lines in particular. If I'm well-rested and rub oil into the problem areas they almost disappear. The more tired I get the more the lines deepen. I haven't thought much about exfoliating since shaving is supposed to basically be exoliating in any case. I shave my laugh lines too now and I feel like kind of a goofball doing it. Maybe it will help at least. Who knows?
>>
>>35584961
Getting old can look kinda badass on a man, you should embrace it family.
>>
>>35586075

nah Im 27 still living it up. just remember anything and everything you do will be acceptable as long as you're good-looking, in social terms that is. your friends will get married and have kids and shit but if you dont want to do that then dont. tons of other people out there like you who are down to get hammered and shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.