[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Too fat to work' 32 stone woman earns more than a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: TEASER_Rochelle_Coulson.jpg (24 KB, 458x305) Image search: [Google]
TEASER_Rochelle_Coulson.jpg
24 KB, 458x305
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/too-fat-work-32-stone-5472136

>A jobless 32-stone woman who claims she can't work because of her weight lives off £18,000 a year in benefits - more than a nurse's salary.

>Morbidly obese Rochelle Coulson, who has not worked in five years, claims she can't get a job because her weight makes her fall asleep throughout the day.

>The 21-year-old suffers from sleep apnoea - a condition linked to obesity - which she says makes her a danger to the public.

>After being diagnosed in December 2012, she claims she can drop off to sleep for up to six hours per day.

>But Ms Coulson, who has put on a whopping 13 stone in just four years by eating through "boredom", rakes in £18,712 in benefits - the equivalent of a £22,000 taxable annual salary.

>It's also equal to the salary of a newly qualified teacher.

>She told MailOnline: "I would love to have a job, I didn't choose to be like this. But I can't. I'm too dangerous. I can't do anything if I'm falling asleep the whole time."

>I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE LIKE THIS.

>Unable to get a job due to being signed off with depression, she started eating up to ten packs of crisps a day and binging on takeaways.
>>
Knew it would be British news before I even looked at the post
What a disgusting island, cuck central
>>
>>35579747
No shit you idiot, where else uses stone.
>>
Is onesity immoral?
>>
I want to roll fat cunts like this into the sea, but I know they'll just keep bobbing back to shore.
>>
>>35579735
Fuck me I work 40 hours a week of extremely intense manul labour and make £12k a year. Put that fat shit down.
>>
File: bc8.png (190 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
bc8.png
190 KB, 592x385
Wageslaves BTFO once again
>>
>>35579851
iktfb
its completely unfair
>>
File: Master Chief unmasking.gif (1 MB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
Master Chief unmasking.gif
1 MB, 500x211
I am overwhelmed with the sheer rage that I feel that a human being can be like this. Does it ever occur to them that this is not fucking normal? that this is not acceptable? Does the thought ever cross their mind that personal responsibility may have played a role?

And then you have the government and tumblr and all these fat fucking feminists enable them. Goddamit, I work so hard every day, and these whales are just paid to sit and eat.
>>
>>35579747
Which other white nation uses pounds £?
>>
The welfare state has gone too far.

Meanwhile there are pensioners with no money. If they could afford to get to her size they would get paid out big time
>>
>>35581173
This. In a moral society, nobody should give a shit what this stupid whale does. Let her eat herself to death if she can get a job, if not, let her starve. But making the rest of us pay for it is absurd.
>>
>>35579735
i feel like we should focus on raising the wages of public sector workers, rather than raging at a handful of hamplanets getting some free money

they'll be dead soon anyway
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.