[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the passed week I've drunk at least 3L of water a day,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1452286007833.jpg (137 KB, 960x1279) Image search: [Google]
1452286007833.jpg
137 KB, 960x1279
For the passed week I've drunk at least 3L of water a day, but my piss is constantly an incredibly dark shade of yellow and smells really potent.

>google it

Everywhere I look is telling me to drink more water, but I'm pretty sure drinking more than 3L isn't a good idea.

I'm cutting at the moment so I'm eating about 2k cals a day. Food consists of the usual: chicken breast, vegies, oats, protein etc. just in case you want to know.
>>
>>35556949
There's that skeletal muscle degeneration disease that produces piss like that.
>>
>>35556970
Any idea what it's called?
>>
Orals are a bitch huh
>>
hey how about A FUCKING DOCTOR
>>
What kinda veggies? Some fuck with your piss. This isn't a good way but it's still a sign. Does your feet stank? That's another sign your body gots the baddies in it.
>>
>>35556985
Google Rhabdo, pretty serious desu
>>
>>35557039
I swear if this retard has just been eating asparagus I'm going to fucking lose all my gains laughing.
>>
>>35557039
Normally frozen ones: Corn, Broccoli, Carrots, and other stir fry veg. Nah my feet are fine, but cheers for the info!

>>35557042
That looks pretty bad, but the only symptom I have is the dark piss, but it's not the same shade as described on the webmd page for it. It says red/brown but mine is slightly darker shade than Season 27 Homer Simpson yellow
>>
Does your pee look like this?
>>
>>35557058
Haha I'm not that retarded. I haven't had asparagus in ages.
>>
>>35557022
/thread
>>
Any multivitamins?

Vitamin B does that
>>
>>35557086
Nah, it's what piss would normally look like if you were really dehydrated.
>>
>>35557108
You know what, that would be exactly it. I take multivitamins that have Vit B12 in them. Not sure why that didn't cross my mind, but I'm pretty sure that would be what's causing it. Thanks, anon!
>>
The B(12)utler did it !

Mystery solved gang
>>
>>35556949

Are you by any chance running or doing tons of cardio and sweating a lot?

If not, go to a doctor.
>>
>>35556949
Unrelated but girl in pic is my definition of perfect
>>
>>35557005
This.
I was drinking a gallon a day while taking Dbol, and pissing dark.

not that I'm usuming you're taking oracles, OP, but go get your kidneys checked or something, there's an issue with you organs if this is happening.
>>
>>35556949

why are you self diagnosing yourself, go get fucking blood work done
>>
>>35559404

socko she has no tits tho
>>
One day only drink 6L and just see what happens.
>>
>>35556949
Go to the doctor. Your kidneys are failing.
>>
chill out doctorfags hes just taking to many b vitamins and is pissing them out.
stop taking the vits for one day and see what ur piss looks like
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.