[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>craving a protein shake but my blender is in the dishwasher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: the piano mong.jpg (19 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
the piano mong.jpg
19 KB, 480x270
>craving a protein shake but my blender is in the dishwasher
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
COME ON
>>
>>35461956
If you don't have shitty protein powder you can simply mix it with warm water and stir with a spoon
>>
>>35462399
not 4 scoops son
>>
>not just mixing it in the water fountain with your hands
>>
>>35462399
>doing cardio
You also want me to stir the seven seas?
>>
>>35461956
Scoop+mouth+water/or milk=no bottle needed
>>
File: image.png (943 KB, 1153x2712) Image search: [Google]
image.png
943 KB, 1153x2712
>>35461956
>still drinking the powdered jew
>>
>>35462399
>water
>not milk

Why torture yourself milk is better in every way
>>
>>35464721
milk fucks up my stomach and it's not worth the calories imo. not the guy you're replying to btw
>>
>>35464625
This

Protein powder is not somd muscle gaining magic. Get protein through beans meat nuts etc instead of paying for sugary crap
>>
>>35464625
>cripplechan
>Free speech
Pick one and only one
>>
File: 7103aig4WGL._SL1500_.jpg (83 KB, 1450x1500) Image search: [Google]
7103aig4WGL._SL1500_.jpg
83 KB, 1450x1500
Anon, do not rely on the stand up blender. Submit to the power of quick rinsing.
>>
>>35461956
what shit powder did you buy? Mine mixes just like nesquik when you stir it with a spoon.
>>
File: image.png (361 KB, 493x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361 KB, 493x640
>>35466118
Gold Standard. Mixes just fine but I like to blend it up with a banana and some peanut butter and oats. No worries though. I made this thread like 6 hours ago and the dishwasher finished and had my shake. Thanks for the help bros.
>>
>>35461956
>He doesn't clean his blender by adding warm water and soap and press blend for 20 seconds
Embarrassing lad
>>
>>35464625
>feeling elitist over being raised by the internet first

Jesus Christ there is no shortage of faggotry and self-indulgence among these fucking kids.
>>
>mfw haven't had whey in a month after taking whey everyday for 5 years
>skin looks better, gains are same or better

whey? no whey! get it ? :^)
>>
>>35464883
Is this faggot serious?
Cuckchan literally blocks cuck and banned people for saying nigger, not to mention you have some kike selling your info.
>>
>>35461956
Stop being a lazy fuck, asshole.
>>
Fuck the shaker bottles. I gotta blendtec, makes fucking anything smooth as silk. I dump oats and spinach in every shake and can't even tell. Blend soapy water to clean. Best fucking investment I ever made in the kitchen. Had a ninja, it was a cheap piece of shit by comparison.
>>
>>35461956
>put half scoop in your mouth
>take a sip of water
>mix it in your mouth
>repeat
>stop bitching
>>
>not having 5 blender bottles
>>
>Year 2016
>Rich is still a staple of meme of /fit/

Im ok with this
>>
>>35467360

nobody asked you faggot if ur ok with it or not

get back to reddit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.