[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifting for girls INSANE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: _20151230_210055.jpg (123 KB, 1078x1062) Image search: [Google]
_20151230_210055.jpg
123 KB, 1078x1062
We're a day away from 2016 and there are STILL people on /fit/ who lift in the hopes of finding a gf....

You guys are insane! Insane! Even the thought of having a succubus makes my skin CRAWL.

I lift for me and me only, not to impress some heathen 21st century whore just so she can admire me as I jump through the 100 hoops I need to jump through to receive my 20 second blowjob.
>>
>lifting for girls

I'm convinced it can't happen, the guy I know that's been with the most girls is a twink ghetto thug that regularly hits women and treats them like shit

meanwhile I'm athletic mode, tall and handsome and treat them like the princesses and WOMEN they are and get nothing in return.

I think the sexist media standards are to blame desu
>>
Fedoralord: The Post.

How does it feel to literally be a meme?
>>
>>35427165

Women should fear Men, as the antelope fears the lion.
>>
>>35427165
>meanwhile I'm athletic mode, tall and handsome and treat them like the princesses and WOMEN they are and get nothing in return.

i hope this is satire
>>
>>35427165
you better be fucking joking. If you believe treating them like princesses will get them to like you you are a beta bitch
>>
>>35427143
>>35427165
>>35427169
Oh for fuck's sake.. I'm almost 51 years old and all I see is all of you demonstrating that none of you are old enough to have known any REAL women, just silly little empty-headed GIRLS who like to play games with you because they're not even close to grown-up enough to be serious about anything in their lives yet. Ten years from now you'll be embarassed by the stupid shit you said and thought on the subject as you enjoy your marriage to a REAL, adult woman. Mark my words, boys.
>>
>>35427279

Fuck off dad
>>
>>35427279
Im looking forward to being senile and giving unsolicited advice to people on a Jamaican bobsledding forum.
>>
>>35427279
i didn't know they had computers in nursing homes
>>
>>35427165
you're a pussy. girls go for men that hit them because they just want the dick. if a guy is willing to smack a girl he's usually willing to fuck them raw.
both parties are dumb in this case but you're dumb also if all you have to bring to the table is "your nice" and you can't mentally figure out how to seal the deal.
show's poor understanding of a female's psyche.
deep down we're all just animals, even feminists want to get manhandled, either on some physical level or by creating a world in their head where there's some nefarious rape culture that people need to be made aware of.
men and women are very different. some people like the thug you mentioned are just more intuitively aware of this.
>>
>>35427885
>deep down we're all just animals, even feminists want to get manhandled

Uh, I consider myself a feminist and I DO NOT want to be manhandled. Keep your shitty misogyny to yourself, fuckwit.
>>
A thread had to die for this
>>
>>35427885
Maybe deep down you just want some big hairy bear man to fend off your pitiful defenses and softly fuck your asshole while you mew sadly about it, since you know so much about wanting to be manhandled... I'm your man bb
>>
>>35427897
Go back to reddit

With your shit tier sex life
Shigga digga doo
>>
>>35427958
>shit tier sex life

lel, no. I've got several men I'm in relations with or have on the back burner and fyi they're all three "nice guys", not this aggressive beta male MRA shitlord stuff being peddled here.
>>
>>35427936

Femmafag detected
Pic related

Women like men. All kinds of men. Cry me a river for not getting a100% hit rate

1 out of 5 is top quality
>>
>>35428008
>agressive beta male MRA shitlord stuff
u wot
>>
>>35427897
gr8 m8 b8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>35427165
Well, did you ASK them if they wanted to fuck?

"hey. Stacy wanna fuck?"

That literally works.

Cuck
>>
i don't know what's worse

the touchless virgins who whine and lift for girls or the touchless virgins who whine about touchless virgins whining and lifting for girls

you're all a bunch of faggots
>>
>>35427554

underrated post
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.