[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will you start your cut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
When will you start your cut?
>>
March tbH
>>
File: 1429063737313.png (1 MB, 1920x998) Image search: [Google]
1429063737313.png
1 MB, 1920x998
I stopped cutting myself 2 months ago. Never again
>>
ive been on a cut off and on since march. lost 50 pounds, started my post holiday cut this morning. i weight 10 pounds more than i did on friday, but to be fair i havent shit yet :(
>>
after I get to 1/2/3/4 or at least milk my linear gainz
>>
When I reach 1/2/3/4

Might need to bulk heavier until then though.
>>
>>35392814
been worrying about this a lot

i only just started lifting again a few weeks ago after a crazy Fall term, so I want to continue the bulk for 1-3 more months. but ive also been flirting a lot with this hot sorority girl who could become a consistent hook up in winter term and i dont want to be fat
>>
File: 1417802575746.png (9 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1417802575746.png
9 KB, 405x344
>convinced myself I'd cut after Christmas
>look in the mirror today
>still too dyel
>j-just a couple months more

It's a vicious cycle.
>>
I don't think I'm ever gonna cut. Weaker and smaller for what reason? Girls? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>35393469
>cutting
>ever
Enjoy your fuccboi body
>>
>>35392814
Still cutting from fatdegeneratemode Gonna be good around March fameleons

Good luck
>>
>>35393486
>Permabulking
Fatass detected.
Only true healthy way is to be /fit/, not fat and not skelly.
>>
>>35393486
I do. Thanks
>>
>people doing lazy "bulks"

>end up fat for spring and summer

when will they learn
>>
>>35392814
tomorrow
>>
>>35393020
>iktfb

>tfw was at my all time low of 192 at 6'4 on the 20th
>tfw hopped on Yohombine hcl
To help burn fat and gained some water weight (was 196 after the it's week)
>tfw went off my perma cut and ate like shit for Christmas. Had beers shots stuffing cookies and what ever I wanted
>tfw ate like shit today as well due to family coming over
>tfw got on the scale and weighed 209 pounds
Taken 4 shits since then
I know it's mostly water weight and shit from all the carbs and sodium and Yohombine hcl. I do keto and have been carb depleted since thanksgiving.
>tfw went to the gym today and did a full body workout
Man the pump was real.
> just looked in the mirror and took off my shirt and feel like a descusting slob even tho I know Ill be back down to 195 by the end of the week and I can still see my upper 2 abs somewhat.. And once I get off the Yohombine I'll be down to 190 ish.
>tfw going on vacation the 6th of January and wanted to look the best possible..
>tfw feel like I look like shit and I fucked up bad cuz I ate like normal the last 2 days.

Just had a steak and that's all
I'm going to eat today... Hopefully once I hop off that Yohombine I'll look less fat and bloated. Looks like I'll be doing HIIT Every day Till I leave.

I know It will all go back to normal by the end of the week.

God I'm fucked up in my head.

But after I get back from vacation I'm going to eat a little more and start to put on muscle so hopefully I won't look as shitty..
>>
End of February; I'm a manlet so I can drop the weight in time for spring break relatively easily.

Currently: 5'6", 160 lbs
1RMs
OHP: 155
Bench: 245
Squat: 345
Deadlift: 415
>>
Currently 5'11 168 lbs
OHP: 135
Bench: 215
Squat: 310
Deadlift: 410

I have my first PL meet at the end of Jan, so I'm gonna do a minor cut to get down to my 163 lbs weight class, then go back to slow bulking until the end of March or so.
>>
>>35392814
bulk4lyfe brah
>>
File: 1450287328123.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450287328123.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
Im permabulking with a half GOMAD through SS and the Texas method, then jumping on Dan John's Big 21 and cutting to reveal muh gains.

Plan for the next 2 years is sorted, starting this Feb. I can post it if anyone is curious.

Pic related, anything close to that and ill be stoked. Currently 5'5 60kg.
>>
>>35395193
I don't think you know what permabulking means
>>
>>35395013
We're the same size and you wreck my lifts
>>
>>35395603
Bulking for ~18 months with 0.5 GOMAD, close enough bruh.
>>
>>35395193
You won't get there without Winnie or maybe Carnitine. You can get there but you'll become stupid (carb deprived), have low energy and won't be able to maintain it.
>>
>>35392814
If I wasn't gonna compete I probably wouldn't cut. I have a bit of muscles but there is no reason for me to cut when I don't have decent tier muscle. I know there is a right way to cut so that you don't lose muscle but I don't want to put my muscle growth to pause just for the sake of looking good (non competition) for a short period of time. That's just me though.
>>
>>35395724
What do you recommend other than roids? Cant ride my bike, my job drug tests frequently (military).
>>
>>35395621
How long have you been lifting? I'm on my 3rd year but am afraid I'm hitting my natty limit.
>>
>>35394987
>6'4
>192

m8, im 99% sure you should be bulking right now
>>
File: image.jpg (430 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
430 KB, 1200x1800
>>35395975
I plan on eating at maintenance after New Years for a little then bulking

I just wanted to cut down to see if my lower stomach fat pouch would go away. At least if I pull my pants up I look normal.
The lighting makes it look way worse than it is... Granted it's still bad
>inb4 loose skin
Yeah it's some loose skin but I still got a lot of fat on my lower stomach but I went from 210 to 192 and I'm like 195 now and it did shrink but not that much.. It will be better if I had more muscle mass but I don't that's why I'm going to try and put on some more muscle then cut in a few months again..

Just took pictures keep
In mind I'm bloated and holding a lot of water from Christmas and yesterday.

And hey at least I look normal
In a shirt now and girls talk to me.. Went from a 2xl to a L 290 down to 192 at my lowest.. Hopefully once I put on more muscle I'll look Better. Plus I'm only 20 so hopefully my skin gets better
>>
>>35393501
trying too hard m8
>>
>>35395648
perma stands for permanent ffs
>>
>>35396168
Ohhh can any bro give me a body fat percentage I was thinking low 20s
But then I can see my upper abs in the morning or in the correct lighting
Keep in mind I'm really fucking bloated and holding a lot of water due to all the sodium I had on Christmas and the day After plus the Yohombine hcl water retention
>>
March 2015 [spoiler]lost 50 lbs since[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.